PDA

View Full Version : It's Coming - Cheech and Chong's Smokin' Animated Movie

Flo-Rida
12-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Yeaaaa lol

As Cheech and Chong start winding down their reunion comdey tour, it doesn't mean they'll be fading away into the smoke forever. Big Vision Entertainment and Chambers Bros. Entertainment are producing an animated feature film starring the two stoners called Cheech and Chong's Smokin' Animated Movie. The two companies recently acquired animated film rights to the Cheech and Chong library, composed of at least 10 albums, and will use those comedy bits to inspire this animated feature. "It's great to be doing a movie where Cheech and I never have to get out of bed or be on camera," Chong said.

"It's about time that we got animated because we've been doing animation without the animation for years," Cheech said. "Whether you watch it smokin' a fattie or stone-cold sober, it's just plain funny." From the sounds of it, they'll be using Cheech and Chong's pre-recorded stand-up audio from their albums and animating around it - somewhat like Comedy Central's Shorties Watchin' Shorties. As long as the animation looks good in the end, then I'll definitely be interested in checking this out. I was never a big fan of Cheech and Chong, but who knows, maybe they're comedy will be funnier when they're animated?

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/12/15/its-coming-cheech-and-chongs-smokin-animated-movie/

Slydragon
12-19-2008, 09:25 AM
Jay and silent Bob should show up in it at some point, even if it's just for a min.

Taco
12-19-2008, 09:45 AM
RAN8HLF2HIw