PDA

View Full Version : TO thinks Ed Werder is a hack

ClingingMars
12-17-2008, 02:19 AM
c3-ixRcrC60

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=2459789&brand=null&videoId=3774160&n8pe6c=2

also more of my hero, Cowboy Chris

1TbPe_jq8gk

-Mars

Donnie Hathaway
12-17-2008, 03:34 AM
c3-ixRcrC60

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=2459789&brand=null&videoId=3774160&n8pe6c=2

also more of my hero, Cowboy Chris

1TbPe_jq8gk

-Mars

T.O is known for these types of situations, I could see him getting mad that Romo and Witten have a close relationship that leads to him getting fewer touches, and he is verryy arrogant and loud so i could see him starting sh!t with Witten in the locker room, I think Werders source was Jason Witten him self by the way...

DarkReign
12-17-2008, 09:44 AM
He better watch starting shit with Witten. TO would get bodyslammed.

DarkReign
12-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Then again, maybe Witten is a true professional and wouldnt injure TO because he cares more about winning than personal vendettas.

tonylongoriafan
12-17-2008, 10:01 AM
cowboy chris is bad ass...if i saw ed in the street, i'd beat his fuckin' ass...seriously, how much shit can you talk about one team?

tonylongoriafan
12-17-2008, 10:03 AM
as far as TO, whatever man...dude is a good player with a bad rep that keeps following him around...i see this as no big deal, just a show at the circus

stretch
12-17-2008, 10:39 AM
He better watch starting shit with Witten. TO would get bodyslammed.

Um, after the way he completely beat the shit out of Hugh Douglas, I STRONGLY doubt it.

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2008, 10:46 AM
cowboy chris is bad ass...if i saw ed in the street, i'd beat his fuckin' ass...seriously, how much shit can you talk about one team?

He's doing his job. He broke what has been one of the biggest stories of the season. I think he's doing his job pretty well if you ask me.

dirk4mvp
12-17-2008, 12:30 PM
as far as TO, whatever man...dude is a good player with a bad rep that keeps following him around...i see this as no big deal, just a show at the circus

How do you think he got that rep?

leemajors
12-17-2008, 01:37 PM
How do you think he got that rep?

he sexed ed werder's wife up. and mcnabb's. and he called andy reid fat, and jeff garcia a homosexual.

ClingingMars
12-17-2008, 02:49 PM
He's doing his job. He broke what has been one of the biggest stories of the season. I think he's doing his job pretty well if you ask me.

fuck him and his "anonymous" sources and BSPN

-Mars

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2008, 02:50 PM
fuck him and his "anonymous" sources and BSPN

-Mars

Are you insinuating that he made up the stories?

dbreiden83080
12-17-2008, 03:09 PM
I think Werders source was Jason Witten him self by the way...

If Witten told Werder that, then he's a flat out moron. Letting that get out and causing this kind of mess is stupid on his part..

ClingingMars
12-17-2008, 03:20 PM

I'm INSINUATING that he didn't do his JOB and go to the HORSE'S mouth to get the information. aka TO, Tony Romo, and Jason Witten. second hand information is ALWAYS not as accurate.

and yeah, there's a possibility that he made up that shit.

-Mars

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm INSINUATING that he didn't do his JOB and go to the HORSE'S mouth to get the information. aka TO, Tony Romo, and Jason Witten. second hand information is ALWAYS not as accurate.

and yeah, there's a possibility that he made up that shit.

-Mars

A huge percentage of journalists don't go to the actual person the story is about for several reasons. The main reason is because the people don't talk or simply say no comment. The use of sources is a common one in any news department. That doesn't mean they are lying. Usually they have the information corroberated before air or print it. Most news departments wouldn't allow it to be aired if it is a bold faced lie. Lawsuits may arise and such so it's not really worth the risk. Also, him not revealing his sources is another common practice.

LakerHater
12-17-2008, 06:01 PM
It wasn't even Werder!!! He wasn't even there when the story broke!!
It was.... Dallas' own paper!!!

jack sommerset
12-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Werder is a gossip queen. Never did I think men would gossip like they do now in sports. Shameful. What makes me laugh more than anything when fags in sports gossip is the "unidenitfied source" This specific case there is a "unidenitfied source" that spread the gossip/rumors about the Boys. What the fuck is that. This is not Watergate. Deepthroat said "TO is jealous of Romo and Wittens relationship." and this "unidenitfied source" is running to Werder (keep in mind sometimes there really is no unidenitfied source,just made up to protect the reporter),then Werder runs to ESPN, then ESPN and all those girls play the fag story every 15 minutes for a week. Keyshawn Johnson is one of the top commentators on ESPN covering this gossip/rumors and actually critizises WR who want the damn ball! WHAT!?!? I hate this type of reporting and its hard to escape it when its on the radio,internet, newspaper,spurstalk,TV,etc....... Things sure have changed over the past 10 years.

ClingingMars
12-17-2008, 07:37 PM
It wasn't even Werder!!! He wasn't even there when the story broke!!
It was.... Dallas' own paper!!!

lol, 20-8

lol, plax

-Mars

Dr. Gonzo
12-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Werder is a gossip queen. Never did I think men would gossip like they do now in sports. Shameful. What makes me laugh more than anything when fags in sports gossip is the "unidenitfied source" This specific case there is a "unidenitfied source" that spread the gossip/rumors about the Boys. What the fuck is that. This is not Watergate. Deepthroat said "TO is jealous of Romo and Wittens relationship." and this "unidenitfied source" is running to Werder (keep in mind sometimes there really is no unidenitfied source,just made up to protect the reporter),then Werder runs to ESPN, then ESPN and all those girls play the fag story every 15 minutes for a week. Keyshawn Johnson is one of the top commentators on ESPN covering this gossip/rumors and actually critizises WR who want the damn ball! WHAT!?!? I hate this type of reporting and its hard to escape it when its on the radio,internet, newspaper,spurstalk,TV,etc....... Things sure have changed over the past 10 years.

Proof?

jack sommerset
12-17-2008, 11:01 PM
Are you serious? Pick up any tabloid. Research some law suits filed by people reporters lied about. Watch the news. Take a course in media and the responsibilty they have. This week Josh Hartnett won $35,000.00 dollars because a reporter lied about him fucking some girl in a hotel on the stairs. Don't believe everything you read or see on TV. New York times fired what they thought was a good reporter. Turns out he fabricated whole storys to keep his job. People all over lie, dont think for one second reporters dont.

LakerHater
12-17-2008, 11:10 PM
lol, 20-8

lol, plax

-Mars
http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Anti.Hero
12-17-2008, 11:15 PM
I wish I could have gone to the Giants game so I could been one of the people booing T.O.

Reggie Miller
12-18-2008, 11:52 AM

WTF? So he's a clown? Does he amuse you?

I ask because his act is more tired than Sinbad's.

Reggie Miller
12-18-2008, 12:00 PM

He may not be, but I will.

If I had a dollar for every time ESPN stirred up some shit just to fill its news cycle, I could retire a very wealthy man. Assuming that ESPN doesn't totally fabricate stories (which I'm not willing to do in reality), let's just think of all of the times they ran with a story that could have easily been killed by minimal fact checking. Half the crap they reported about the Towers-Hendry neogtiations for Peavy could have easily been dismissed by even one telephone call to Peavy's agent.

Here's another fun ESPN trick: the non-issue. Plaxico Burress was just killed by ESPN, for violating an unconstitutional law. If the D.C. law struck down in D.C v. Heller this summer was unconstitutional, then Plaxico walks if his attorney is any good at all. ESPN acted like no one ever has the right to arm themselves. It was disgusting and a travesty of our rights as Americans.

I'm really beginning to think that some sort of organized boycott of ESPN is necessary. I'm tired of these assholes pissing down my ear and telling me it's raining.

tonylongoriafan
12-18-2008, 12:03 PM
WTF? So he's a clown? Does he amuse you?

I ask because his act is more tired than Sinbad's.

"funny, funny, how? am i a clown? am i here to amuse you? funny how?" goodfellas :lmao

jack sommerset
12-18-2008, 07:33 PM
He may not be, but I will.

If I had a dollar for every time ESPN stirred up some shit just to fill its news cycle, I could retire a very wealthy man. Assuming that ESPN doesn't totally fabricate stories (which I'm not willing to do in reality), let's just think of all of the times they ran with a story that could have easily been killed by minimal fact checking. Half the crap they reported about the Towers-Hendry neogtiations for Peavy could have easily been dismissed by even one telephone call to Peavy's agent.

Here's another fun ESPN trick: the non-issue. Plaxico Burress was just killed by ESPN, for violating an unconstitutional law. If the D.C. law struck down in D.C v. Heller this summer was unconstitutional, then Plaxico walks if his attorney is any good at all. ESPN acted like no one ever has the right to arm themselves. It was disgusting and a travesty of our rights as Americans.

I'm really beginning to think that some sort of organized boycott of ESPN is necessary. I'm tired of these assholes pissing down my ear and telling me it's raining.

What he said ^