PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets and Spurs - 2nd and 3rd in the West

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-17-2008, 03:45 AM
Well the Spurs will be in 3rd after they beat the Hornets :smokin

Not too long ago i started a thread asking which 1-3 team is better, turns out both teams are pretty good :lol:toast

Let's hope they stay that way all season, and yes i mean the Nuggets must finish ahead of the Spurs :lol

Yorae
12-17-2008, 03:45 AM
No way!!!

Rogue
12-17-2008, 06:25 AM
To be honest, I don't think the Nuggets will stay at that position for long. Provided the nuggests break into the playoffs as the first seed of the west with the league's best season record, then the value of Iverson and Camby would be radically doubted. For sure AI and Camby are both great players with a series of honours like MVP and Defender of the season, the only problem they shared in Denver was just that they had never fit in the nuggets' systerm, even though Camby had played there for quite a few years.

there's no doubt that AI is one of the best scorers on this planet but the PG position obviously isn't his favourite. On principle, we can play Bowen at PF or play Manu as PG but their powers are gonna be discounted if that happens. The players should all play on the positions they enjoy most, if their desire can't be satisfied then it may be a better choice for them to get traded. Camby has gone but Nene comes up to take on his mission, chauncy makes their offense more flexible. On offense, they lost a gun but has gained an engine; on defense, they sent Camby to clipper then they managed to save a lot of money from LT and a lot of game time for their younsters. Clippers felt pretty lucky to get Camby at the expense of just a seacond rounder, but now they would rather to retain the rounder and the money they'll have to pay him at the end of the season. There is no free lunch, my boy. You may be able to fill your stomach with the free food, but you may have swallowed some poison inside the free food. Once the clippers noticed the poison of the big meal the nuggets served them, it was too late.
Camby was the Defender of the year, used to make great contributions for the teams he had played on. Btw now, he is a cancer to the clippers. If the clippers wanna remore him, then rationally they will run a big risk on the operation. It's not a big cancer that is located in the clippers' organs.

mrspurs
12-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Either way Nuggets Fan, there is no reason to believe we wont beat ya in the POs. Of all the top west teams, the nuggets have no answer for Timmy. And no answer for Timmy means you will not win. Nene and Martin dont have a chance like always when it comes to guarding Timmy. They're to small.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2008, 08:39 AM
As well as things are going now, George Karl will find a way to fuck it up.

sonic21
12-17-2008, 09:23 AM
As well as things are going now, George Karl will find a way to fuck it up.

:tu

Indazone
12-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Well the Spurs will be in 3rd after they beat the Hornets :smokin

Not too long ago i started a thread asking which 1-3 team is better, turns out both teams are pretty good :lol:toast

Let's hope they stay that way all season, and yes i mean the Nuggets must finish ahead of the Spurs :lol

It's nice to want things.