PDA

View Full Version : Kid Named Adolph Hitler?

ashbeeigh
12-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Couple names children 'Adolf Hitler,' 'Aryan Nation'

It's not every day that a supermarket's refusal to print a child's name on a cake makes national news. Then again, it's not every day that we come across a 3-year-old named Adolf Hitler Campbell.

The Express-Times explains:

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the grocer tries to meet customer requests but rejects those deemed inappropriate. "We believe the request to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," she said.

The grocer offered to make a cake with enough room for the Campbells to write their own inscription. But the Campbells refused, saying they would have a cake made at the Wal-Mart in Lower Nazareth Township. The Campbells say Wal-Mart made cakes for Adolf's first two birthdays.

A spokeswoman for Wal-Mart said the store won't put anything illegal or profane on a cake but thinks it's important to respect the views of customers and employees. "Our No. 1 priority in decorating cakes is to serve the customer to the best of our ability," Anna Taylor, the spokeswoman, said from Bentonville, Ark.

Young Adolf has two younger sisters. JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell will be two in February, while an infant named after Heinrich Himmler turns 1 in April, according to the paper, which says they live in a house decorated with swastikas and other Nazi paraphernalia.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/12/couple-names-ch.html

Oh my word.

mrsmaalox
12-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Day late and a dollar short Ash!

bdictjames
12-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Is it wrong that I laughed?

Bender
12-17-2008, 02:57 PM
mrsmaalox: I miss your previous sig pic, the I shot the sheriff one...

mrsmaalox
12-17-2008, 05:32 PM
mrsmaalox: I miss your previous sig pic, the I shot the sheriff one...

She'll be back ;)

Anti.Hero
12-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Redeye believes they did this because kids often rebel against their parents.

These kids could grow up to be saints :lol

I. Hustle
12-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh my word.

your kin?

The Reckoning
12-17-2008, 06:27 PM
i have an adolf hitler character on my wii. he fucking OWNS at mario kart

Spurtacus
12-17-2008, 10:15 PM
"Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler"

:lol

But in all seriousness...I really feel sorry for their children.

Slydragon
12-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Day late and a dollar short Ash!

At least show her why

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112297

Be funny if she link the story to that post as the source.

ashbeeigh
12-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Be funny if she link the story to that post as the source.

Yes, it would have. But I didn't.

Bigzax
12-17-2008, 10:38 PM
merry christmas son!

http://www.fragtopia.com/articles/fatal1ty-easybake/fatality-easybakeoven-only.jpg

Slydragon
12-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Yes, it would have. But I didn't.

Edit it

The Franchise
12-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Nothing surprising here. This is the world we live in. Without education you get these types of ignorant parents that pass down all that stupidity to their kids. Those kids can look forward to getting their asses beaten on a regular basis.

chode_regulator
12-18-2008, 12:28 AM
Oh my word.

i feel sorry for these kinds of kids, you know the celbes that name their kids something stupid. i eman the kid is the one that has to live with this. not the parent. i can only imagine the shit the kid will catch growing up. gotta like how the dad says he isnt racist and doesnt care, bt i mean putting aryan supremacy or wathever in one kids name and adolph hitler in another one....seems kinda dubious

i have an adolf hitler character on my wii. he fucking OWNS at mario kart

:lol :downspin: :lol

lefty
12-18-2008, 12:34 AM
The real Adolph Hitler was really small.

Maybe the kid is just Adolph Hitler

Oh, Gee!!
12-18-2008, 12:41 AM
god bless that poor white trash family.

angel_luv
01-14-2009, 01:59 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090114/ap_on_re_us/hitler_cake

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris says workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home Tuesday.

Harris says family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk says it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.

___

From The Express-Times of Easton, Pa., http://www.lehighvalleylive.com

Spurminator
01-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Interesting turn of events.

dirk4mvp
01-14-2009, 02:03 PM
merry christmas son!

http://www.fragtopia.com/articles/fatal1ty-easybake/fatality-easybakeoven-only.jpg

:lmao

angel_luv
01-14-2009, 02:04 PM
The funny thing is that I just read this original thread today(I was bored at work and so was looking through past page in the Club.) and just a few hours later, was on Yahoo and noticed the article I posted.

mrsmaalox
01-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Like we didn't see that one coming!

ALVAREZ6
01-14-2009, 02:56 PM
ha what fucking morons

there are an unbelievable amount of retarded parents out there, I actually find it frightening.

Summers
01-14-2009, 03:06 PM
ha what fucking morons

there are an unbelievable amount of retarded parents out there, I actually find it frightening.

Sadly, this is true. When our oldest son was 2 and in daycare and being shoved around by another 2-year-old I complained to the director to ask her if she'd mentioned to the parents that his behavior was unacceptable. I told her, "I don't think it's fair my kid is getting knocked down because of someone else's bad parenting." I don't care if she thought I was a snotty bitch. Tell me I'm wrong.

Summers
01-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Like we didn't see that one coming!

Right? It's just a matter of time before parents that stupid put their baby on the all-apple-juice diet or try to dry them off in the microwave.

You know Joycelyn Aryan Nation is going to change her name to Tiffany when she turns 18 and bang as many brothers as she can.