PDA

View Full Version : trying to find a place in pasadena and need help

chode_regulator
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
possibly moving back to texas and going to be living in pasadena and need a place to rent. preferably a townhouse or house that can offer a yard but will take anytyhihg. anyone know any good realtors for the area or websites to check out? and this needs to be in pasadena or very close to. not like NW houston or something

stretch
12-17-2008, 05:59 PM
try southfork trailer park

chode_regulator
12-17-2008, 06:10 PM
dotn really want a trailer park thanks though

anyone ever heard of these guys. Bay Area Apartment Locators

ORION
12-17-2008, 06:13 PM

I think they are in the Bay Area

Heath Ledger
12-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Have you looked at

Little Old Lady Apartments?

I. Hustle
12-17-2008, 06:25 PM

I think they are in the Bay Area

Yeah and I think what they do is locate apartments.

ORION
12-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah and I think what they do is locate apartments.

Wow you must be familiar with them.

I. Hustle
12-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Wow you must be familiar with them.

Very.

chode_regulator
12-17-2008, 09:21 PM
man you guys are so clever. i wish i could be as smart as some of yall. hopefully if yuo ever ahve to move across coutnry assholes are a little more helpful or at least shtu the fuck up and dont post stupid shit

I. Hustle
12-17-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't ahve to move yuo do. It's a free coutnry so yuo shtu up

chode_regulator
12-17-2008, 09:27 PM
I don't ahve to move yuo do. It's a free coutnry so yuo shtu up

and you also dont have to post in my thread faggot. if you have nothing to contribute stay the fuck out. your useless posting is wasting my time

mookie2001
12-17-2008, 09:36 PM
ROFL

regulated

i dont know any realtors

whats cracking in pasadena regulator?

I. Hustle
12-17-2008, 09:46 PM
and you also dont have to post in my thread faggot. if you have nothing to contribute stay the fuck out. your useless posting is wasting my time

:lol Internet tough guy huh? :lmao little pussy

I do have something to contribute. Making fun of your dumb ass.

Heath Ledger
12-17-2008, 10:07 PM
You are the dumbfuck coming onto an internet message board for a Texas sports team asking for info about homes/apartments in Pasadena. What a fucking dumbshit. Ever heard of Google?

chode_regulator
12-18-2008, 12:16 AM
ROFL

regulated

i dont know any realtors

whats cracking in pasadena regulator?

i dont think flo rida is going to work out after all. might be back as soon as january or february. maybe not at all.

:lol Internet tough guy huh? :lmao little pussy

I do have something to contribute. Making fun of your dumb ass.

ok so if youre so tough wehn i get back to texas in about a week for xmas we an meet up. and then ill kcik your ass. or you might kick mine. either way i wont back down. im not an internet tough guy, im just tyring to get some advice and your stupid ass is posting useless shit in here. if you dont have naything to contribute go post useless info in the troll forum.

You are the dumbfuck coming onto an internet message board for a Texas sports team asking for info about homes/apartments in Pasadena. What a fucking dumbshit. Ever heard of Google?

yeah i tried google. gues what douche. the internet doesnt have all the answers. or theres the possibility that maybe a shitty company paid google more than a good company and comes up first on the list. or maybe some peple on here that are quite possibly form texas or live in texas, seeing as how this is a spurs forum based out of san antonio, that might have some advice on realtors to stay away from, areas of the city to stay away from etc. ive never lived in the houston area nor thought about living there so i have no idea what owuld be a good price to pay for a place or a good area to live. or maybe someone has a company or friend who can hook me up with a good deal. you stupid fuck i just moved from nc to florida and didnt come on ehre asking for help. that would be dumb bc obviously not a lot of people that post here would live in florida. but since im coming home to texas there's a good chance some people might have advice. why dont you do me a favor and go off yourself like youre stupid avatar namesake

edit:on a serious note, if you have nothign to contribute just let this thread die out. i mean out of the 2 or 3 forums i frequent, this is the only one that is based out of texas and predominantly texan. im simply asking for help, if your not going to offer any, dont post. theres no point in keeping this going for no reason.

ploto
12-18-2008, 12:47 AM
I know there are some posters who live in Houston- hopefully, they can help you.

Oh, Gee!!
12-18-2008, 01:10 AM
just stay where you're at OP. you're stupid and we don't want you coming back to texas. we all hate you and wish you would stay away from our fair state.

Spurfect
12-18-2008, 01:56 AM
I used to live in the Birnham Woods townhouses there when I lived in Pasadena. pretty nice townhomes around that area... I think it's Birnham Woods Blvd., in Pasadena, TX. might want to do a search on that

Heath Ledger
12-18-2008, 02:01 AM
My apologies I thought you were asking about Pasadena California. LOL.

The Reckoning
12-18-2008, 02:49 AM

:dramaquee

:convertib

Slydragon
12-18-2008, 03:05 AM
http://www.city-data.com/forum/texas/ now :stfu

chode_regulator
12-18-2008, 08:43 AM
I used to live in the Birnham Woods townhouses there when I lived in Pasadena. pretty nice townhomes around that area... I think it's Birnham Woods Blvd., in Pasadena, TX. might want to do a search on that

ill look into them

My apologies I thought you were asking about Pasadena California. LOL.

yeah that would be dumb

http://www.city-data.com/forum/texas/ now :stfu

thanks

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 10:10 AM
ok so if youre so tough wehn i get back to texas in about a week for xmas we an meet up. and then ill kcik your ass. or you might kick mine. either way i wont back down. im not an internet tough guy, im just tyring to get some advice and your stupid ass is posting useless shit in here. if you dont have naything to contribute go post useless info in the troll forum.

Wehn you get back we an meet up! ill kcik YOUR ass! I am contributing, so don't say I'm not contributing naything!

I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE
http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Cobra_Kai_Never_Dies-Tee.jpg

ORION
12-18-2008, 10:17 AM
man you guys are so clever. i wish i could be as smart as some of yall. hopefully if yuo ever ahve to move across coutnry assholes are a little more helpful or at least shtu the fuck up and dont post stupid shit

relax. I'm not going to help you with that kind of attitude.

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 10:18 AM
relax. I'm not going to help you with that kind of attitude.

:lol

SpursWoman
12-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Weren't you one of the ones that had pretty strong, negative opinions about the bravatars awhile back, and were pretty adament about expressing them no matter who's feelings you may or may not have stepped on?

I'm trying to feel some kind of compassion about all of the shithead posts in your thread ... but I just can't. :lol

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Weren't you one of the ones that had pretty strong, negative opinions about the bravatars awhile back, and were pretty adament about expressing them no matter who's feelings you may or may not have stepped on?

I'm trying to feel some kind of compassion about all of the shithead posts in your thread ... but I just can't. :lol

You tell him!

and pm me your boobs

SpursWoman
12-18-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't know why I remember that .. but it was funny.

And Pasadena is pretty smelly ... good luck with that. :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Pasadena?

Jeez, you have my sympathy. If you were going to give Texas an enema thats where you would insert the hose.

That being said, I think theres a reasonably priced house for rent behind the third cracking tower from the left in the picture...

http://www.controlrecruiters.com/upload/refinery%208.jpg

ashbeeigh
12-18-2008, 02:50 PM
I always love it when other people's threads take a turn for the worst. :lol

I would also suggest city-data. I haven't ever looked at the houston section, but the SA section is very helpful.

Extra Stout
12-19-2008, 08:59 AM
har.com

North Pasadena close to the refineries is an enclave of regiomontanos and tampiqueños, so if you want to be close to decent cabrito, it's the place to be. Speaking English is helpful but not necessary. The breakfast tacos are greasy and delicious. Also, if you need anything done on your house or yard, you have your choice of like 60 neighbors in that line of work. Imagine the Southside of San Antonio, except people are motivated. It kind of smells, especially when the wind is out of the north. Townhomes and rent houses are plentiful.

South Pasadena is an enclave of chemical and aerospace engineers. Rent houses and townhomes are concentrated inside Beltway 8. There are nice apartments filled with 25-year-olds with more money than they know how to spend. Fairmont Parkway is a zoo of traffic.

Deer Park is where the chemical plant operators live. Rent homes and townhouses are more plentiful. It is blue collar with good schools and generally has the aura of having been plucked directly out of 1971. Lots of union bumper stickers.

The city of South Houston should be avoided unless getting stabbed is your idea of fun.

Sagemont is good if you want a healthy dollop of Vietnamese people, all of whom run restaurants and nail salons. Rent houses/townhomes available.

La Porte is where all the rednecks fled when the Mescans moved into Pasadena. Everyone talks like Boomhauer and is married to their cousin. It's kind of a mess right now because all the trailers blew over in the hurricane.

TDMVPDPOY
12-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Sagemont is good if you want a healthy dollop of Vietnamese people, all of whom run restaurants and nail salons. Rent houses/townhomes available.

dont forget the special ending me luv u long tyme.....

chode_regulator
12-19-2008, 10:57 PM

ehhh...i dont know what youre tlaking about. if you feel it necessary post a link to said thread or pm it to me. i havent even been on here for a long time til about a month or so ago.

Pasadena?

Jeez, you have my sympathy. If you were going to give Texas an enema thats where you would insert the hose.

That being said, I think theres a reasonably priced house for rent behind the third cracking tower from the left in the picture...

thanks for the heads up

har.com

North Pasadena close to the refineries is an enclave of regiomontanos and tampiqueños, so if you want to be close to decent cabrito, it's the place to be. Speaking English is helpful but not necessary. The breakfast tacos are greasy and delicious. Also, if you need anything done on your house or yard, you have your choice of like 60 neighbors in that line of work. Imagine the Southside of San Antonio, except people are motivated. It kind of smells, especially when the wind is out of the north. Townhomes and rent houses are plentiful.

South Pasadena is an enclave of chemical and aerospace engineers. Rent houses and townhomes are concentrated inside Beltway 8. There are nice apartments filled with 25-year-olds with more money than they know how to spend. Fairmont Parkway is a zoo of traffic.

Deer Park is where the chemical plant operators live. Rent homes and townhouses are more plentiful. It is blue collar with good schools and generally has the aura of having been plucked directly out of 1971. Lots of union bumper stickers.

The city of South Houston should be avoided unless getting stabbed is your idea of fun.

La Porte is where all the rednecks fled when the Mescans moved into Pasadena. Everyone talks like Boomhauer and is married to their cousin. It's kind of a mess right now because all the trailers blew over in the hurricane.

wow an informative post. thanks! good info.

ill update this to say maybe not necesarily pasadena but i need to have easy access to ellington field. i have never wanted to live in houston or that area, i think its way too big and overbearing. but sometimes life doesnt always work out that way.

chode_regulator
12-19-2008, 10:59 PM
I always love it when other people's threads take a turn for the worst. :lol

I would also suggest city-data. I haven't ever looked at the houston section, but the SA section is very helpful.

ehhh...i wouldnt say my thread has taken a turn for the worse

Extra Stout
12-20-2008, 01:33 PM
ill update this to say maybe not necesarily pasadena but i need to have easy access to ellington field. i have never wanted to live in houston or that area, i think its way too big and overbearing. but sometimes life doesnt always work out that way.
Sagemont and South Pasadena are your best bets then.

Try zip codes 77034, 77089, and 77505 for starters, in that order.

You will want to visit II Brothers Pasta in the Kroger shopping center at the corner of Beltway 8 and Sabo and order the lasagna. Trust me.

chode_regulator
12-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Sagemont and South Pasadena are your best bets then.

Try zip codes 77034, 77089, and 77505 for starters, in that order.

You will want to visit II Brothers Pasta in the Kroger shopping center at the corner of Beltway 8 and Sabo and order the lasagna. Trust me.

i spent a couple hours last night tryign to find realtors online. only ones i could find that had houses posted were for NW houston. ill keep searching though. thanks for the extra info.
when, and if, i find my way down there ill check out that restaurant.

Extra Stout
12-20-2008, 04:47 PM
i spent a couple hours last night tryign to find realtors online. only ones i could find that had houses posted were for NW houston. ill keep searching though. thanks for the extra info.
when, and if, i find my way down there ill check out that restaurant.

http://realtyassociatestex.com/sites/TX/12/

http://www.har.com/FCWS/default.cfm?cid=1452

http://pearland.yourkwoffice.com/

http://spacecenter-homes.com/

chode_regulator
12-20-2008, 09:33 PM
http://realtyassociatestex.com/sites/TX/12/

http://www.har.com/FCWS/default.cfm?cid=1452

http://pearland.yourkwoffice.com/

http://spacecenter-homes.com/

sorry i forgot to add i am looking to rent. dont have a desire to buy as i have no idea how long ill be there. 80% that it will be less that 2 yrs.

I. Hustle
12-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Who cares?

Spurfect
12-22-2008, 09:01 PM
har.com

HAhahhahah......... very good and very accurate. when I lived there I worked at a company where everyone spoke only spanish except for me and my boss (we speak both). I was the secretary/office manager and all the workers were mexican (illegal too). you have to know spanish to be there!! and it's true about South Houston, I lived there very briefly. it's a slum

chode_regulator
12-22-2008, 11:40 PM
yeah def looking at friendswood, pearland and clear lake now instead of pasadena.

as far as i.hustle goes, i hope i one day happen upon you. even if i dont know you. i would literally skull fuck you after i slit your throat.

Extra Stout
12-23-2008, 08:14 AM
yeah def looking at friendswood, pearland and clear lake now instead of pasadena.

Pearland? Friendswood? Clear Lake? Are you a white boy now? Oh, I see how it is. You get a nice job that pays good and suddenly we're not good enough for you anymore. You want to go hang out with your rich Anglo friends. Look at us, man, we help you out, we're there for you, we let you drink our beer, but then when it starts going good you're all, "ooh, I've got to go play golf with Chad and Bryce in Friendswood." That's all right, we get it, we know how it is.

Extra Stout
12-23-2008, 08:48 AM
chode_regulator's more country club than country
I know a guy who can hook him up with some plaid golf pants.

I. Hustle
12-23-2008, 09:37 AM

as far as i.hustle goes, i hope i one day happen upon you. even if i dont know you. i would literally skull fuck you after i slit your throat.

You suck your mom's dick with that mouth?

you dirty boy.

chode_regulator
12-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Pearland? Friendswood? Clear Lake? Are you a white boy now? Oh, I see how it is. You get a nice job that pays good and suddenly we're not good enough for you anymore. You want to go hang out with your rich Anglo friends. Look at us, man, we help you out, we're there for you, we let you drink our beer, but then when it starts going good you're all, "ooh, I've got to go play golf with Chad and Bryce in Friendswood." That's all right, we get it, we know how it is.

damn man! im going off the advice yall gave me. i have no idea much about anything of these areas.

chode_regulator's more country club than country

yeha i do love a good country club.

You suck your mom's dick with that mouth?

you dirty boy.

:rolleyes a mom joke. good one. oh wait i get it now, youre syaing my mom has a dick. and i suck it. hahahahahaha :downspin:

I. Hustle
12-23-2008, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes a mom joke. good one. oh wait i get it now, youre syaing my mom has a dick. and i suck it. hahahahahaha :downspin:

I'm just syaing.

Extra Stout
12-23-2008, 11:14 AM
damn man! im going off the advice yall gave me. i have no idea much about anything of these areas.
Oh... that wasn't serious. I was just doing a bit like when a Mexican on the Southside has a friend who wants to buy a house in Bulverde and forsake his Puro San Antonio. Just saying, "Yeah, those areas are affluent white suburbs" would be boring.

If you look at a place ijn Friendswood that would require you to drive on 2351 during rush hour in order to get over to Ellington, run away screaming.

I. Hustle
12-23-2008, 01:41 PM
And I'm going to check out nudes of your chick and some of your mother tonight.

I'll give you the fwapping report.

Fabbs
12-23-2008, 06:08 PM
ehhh.
wow an informative post. thanks! good info.
No kidding, thanks for the post Extra Stout.

Glad not everyone lives in their Moms basement and can relate/give some good advice to CR.

chode_regulator
12-24-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm going to check out my older brothers place in friendswood and my younger brothers place somwehere else near houston tonight

i'll give you the driving report

sweet dog. let me know.

extra stout are you sure thats teh only way on 2351? no secret squirrel side streets to take? i cant remember what times i would be driving exactly for my training but i know it was the usual time for rush hour

I. Hustle
12-26-2008, 09:42 AM
yeah dog that's sweet.

thispego
01-19-2009, 10:14 PM
yeah dog that's sweet.

you're one of the gayest new posters. congratulations!