PDA

View Full Version : MMA Fantasy League for 2009 info

dallaskd
12-17-2008, 10:28 PM
So basically we will be doing this out of mmaplayground.com

It is really simple. Go to the website and create an account. Go around and get a feel for the website. It will catch on, just post your username and once i get enough i will create a fight club for us(which is like a league).

my username there is

So basically about the website... there is the "my playground" part and a "Secondary League". The primary league is all for UFC events and the secondary league is for all cards non-ufc like affliction II.

Basically you'll find out how to make your picks. There are underdog bonuses and hot bouts which count as double points. You can also create your own top-10 rankings for every weight class. And then the website puts all the users rankings together to create a big one. It also has a great forum with no trolls. What I really like about the website is the Wager system. Alot like v-bookie, but they have it for every card for every fight. Anyways go join at mmaplayground sometime before the first UFC card or big card 09. Get a good feel for the website. It is really awesome. Post your username here and i will invite you to the fight club i create. hopefully our fight club will be the biggest and badass mf' on the site. it is an addicting place!

Best part is it will keep all the records for us for every season and it will start each new season for us.

for example here is my gamertag...

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/images/vanillavick9-4.jpg (http://www.mmaplayground.com/)

Go join and check it out! Post your username in this thread!

dbreiden83080
12-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Sweet Dallas, i am there for sure

We gotta at the very least get all the regulars to do this..

djohn14
12-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Hey, lets not let this go to waste. Give it a try. You'll like it! Lol Im dangerousdjohn.......i added dangerous to make it sound more ufc-ish

dallaskd
12-21-2008, 05:38 PM
djohn your going to have to leave the fight camp your already with so I can send you an invite to ours

djohn14
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Alright!!! Doing it now!! Send me one!

ATRAIN
12-22-2008, 08:55 AM
So are we going to do this in place of our predictions league? I think we should do both.

dbreiden83080
12-22-2008, 02:47 PM
So are we going to do this in place of our predictions league? I think we should do both.

I'd like to do both. I'm going to sign up over there (Sounds fun) but it's not hard to just make picks here and keep a running tally. I don't mind tallying them up, either no big deal..

djohn14
12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
It is fun over there....but yeah we should do both. Over there you pick the whole card and can do secondary leagues...ie Affliction.

dallaskd
12-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey, lets not let this go to waste. Give it a try. You'll like it! Lol Im dangerousdjohn.......i added dangerous to make it sound more ufc-ish

i kinda made mine off Tony Romo a couple years ago if you get the joke, but btw i got you PM and i sent the invite again.

djohn14
12-25-2008, 03:32 PM
thanks

dallaskd
12-25-2008, 09:36 PM
now the rest of you fuckers... join.

you will like it.

djohn14
12-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Honestly...it is "pimping"

btw I see the Romo joke...but not until just now