Anti.Hero
12-18-2008, 12:11 AM
nothing new.

Oh, Gee!!
12-18-2008, 12:28 AM
manu turnobili...lolz. Me LikEE

timvp
12-18-2008, 12:37 AM
My favorite one was when he pump faked a pass to the corner and then tried to throw it through about 18 players. Any of about six Hornets could have intercepted it.

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2008, 12:39 AM
it's typical Ginobili..he's the most inconsistent player in the NBA from a play-to-play basis..

sa_butta
12-18-2008, 12:39 AM
Manu was the one that should have been shooting more this game.

stxspurs
12-18-2008, 12:42 AM
My favorite one was when he pump faked a pass to the corner and then tried to throw it through about 18 players. Any of about six Hornets could have intercepted it.

u mean u didnt think it was getting thru?

naico
12-18-2008, 12:48 AM
The worst of it all; his TO's are always ugly as hell. I mean, a TO is a TO but the way he he turns it over is beyond ridiculous. As if he 's doin these rhythmic gymnastic exercises with a ball, where he runs, twists, turns and throws the ball somewhere.

officer
12-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Manu is just finding his place ... it is all good...

spurs out

BradLohaus
12-18-2008, 12:50 AM
He's been getting a lot of what should be basic passes tipped and stolen lately... even for him. It doesn't look like Manu being Manu; it looks careless.

mexicanjunior
12-18-2008, 12:51 AM
I'd rather see him force three's than some of the crazy passes he tries to force. Outside of Tim, no one on the team has good enough hands to reel them in...

T Park
12-18-2008, 12:52 AM
The turnovers have always been there.

But the pathetic shots he took, the transition 1 on 4 three, that stupid ass one handed 15 foot tear drop that got blocked easily.

Just dumb play.

TMTTRIO
12-18-2008, 01:52 AM
Actually Manu had one of his better nights shooting wise for a while now and was really hitting his shots. Yeah of course you'll always have a few shots that were a boneheaded shots. I think I would've had him continue shooting since he was one of our better shooters of the night then him making those forced passes that turned into ugly turnovers.

Capt Bringdown
12-18-2008, 02:49 AM
I was complaining about him the other day and then he went off for 27 the next game.

But there's a thin line between creativity and playing like an ass. Something just doesn't seem quite all there with the mental aspect of Manu's game this year. He's looked terribly selfish and dumb to me at times...

AFBlue
12-18-2008, 05:24 AM
He's definitely one of the more streaky players from game to game or even quarter to quarter. The question I have is, if the Spurs know he's just as likely to give the game away as he is to take the game over......why is he almost always the one with the ball in crunch time?

The Spurs do have two other all-star (and all-NBA IMO) players that are fairly consistent. In fact, I think I've seen Parker emerge as more "clutch" in recent years than any of them...but both he and Duncan display the confidence and solid execution in crunch time.

Of course, today he'll probably drop 14 in the fourth quarter and have a game-winning layup and we'll all be criticized for our observations...but I still don't think I'm wrong.

Bottom Line: Down the stretch, the ball needs to stay in Tony and/or Tim's hands.

roycrikside
12-18-2008, 05:37 AM
The turnovers have always been there.

But the pathetic shots he took, the transition 1 on 4 three, that stupid ass one handed 15 foot tear drop that got blocked easily.

Just dumb play.

The guy shoots 7 of 12 and you're complaining about the shots he took? Unreal. Yeah, you're a huge Manu fan dude. Whatever you say. Not biased at all. If anyone with a brain was watching this game at all, it would've seemed pretty obvious that the team needed Manu to get a lot more shots in the 4th quarter.

What was he like 2 of 4 in the 4th? Yeah awful. The transition 1 on 4 you're complaining about, he was wide open by 10 feet. If it goes in, you think it's a great shot. What all of a sudden you have a problem with the offense when Manu shoots wide open shots?

You're moaning and whining like a little bitch about whatever you can complain about because we lost the game and you can't see the forest for the trees.

We should've kicked the Hornets asses. We played a very good game for 3.5 quarters and were superior to them in almost every category. Our defense was pretty good on Paul and West and we made them work for everything they got. On offense we had WIDE OPEN LOOKS ALL FUCKING GAME.

The reason we've been winning all these games lately is because Finley, Mason and especially Bonner have been hitting shots. Tonight they got more open shots than ever and kept bricking them. If Rocket hits 6 of his 15 open shots instead of 3, we win. So quit blaming Manu for every god damn thing when all things considered he was probably our best player tonight.

1usamotorsports.com
12-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Manu is a star player . Open shots shouldnt be a problem to fall . I choke and clinch everytime manu makes those CARELESS passes . Just to catch a pass from manu you have to work your ass off to get the ball because its so way off. Manu needs to mentaly wake up . Bonner just had a bad night . Thats all . I love Ghill passes , KRISP and clean . Hill just needs to finish better at the rim and he will be sick.

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-18-2008, 11:06 AM
All my coaches growing up had always tell me same thing. "Best player on team will almost always lead team in turnovers". It is only stupid coaches and fans that do not understand this.

Even though Manu is not best player on team rule still apply when consider how great he is.

BlackSwordsMan
12-18-2008, 11:18 AM
ginobili = the favre of the NBA
''oh look a small opening
pass!''

benefactor
12-18-2008, 11:27 AM
nothing new.

DROB4EVER
12-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Manu needs to go to the hole and stop passing on the move.

hater
12-18-2008, 01:30 PM
well I do remember Manu did some pretty nice defensive plays. he blocked the shit out a horenet in one play.

that's Manu he might fuck shit up in the offensive end but he still contributes in D. Plus he had tons of assists in teh 1st half