PDA

View Full Version : wow

ManuTP9
12-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Wow bad game for us but we look on the bright side we just came off a 6 game winning streak 1 loss doesn't affect our record that much , but on the other hand this was a game I thought the spurs had to win, lets just hope we win tommorow

timtonymanu
12-18-2008, 12:20 AM
exactly. we beat Denver and Dallas on the road and the Hornets just got us tonight. Hopefully the Magic game goes well. i admit im upset right now. but the Spurs are still alive. no worries.

Sean Cagney
12-18-2008, 12:29 AM
They had this win, they had this game won....... They just failed to make a damn shot and West hits two threes in two mins, add those up and you will get a loss..... This just was not SA's night.

lefty
12-18-2008, 12:29 AM
Wow bad game for us but we look on the bright side we just came off a 6 game winning streak 1 loss doesn't affect our record that much , but on the other hand this was a game I thought the spurs had to win, lets just hope we win tommorow

:tu

sa_butta
12-18-2008, 12:44 AM
This was more like 1/4 of a bad game. I thought we played really well for 3 1/2 quarters.

officer
12-18-2008, 12:45 AM
That was our first off night...no biggy...

Budkin
12-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Three pretty good quarters and one really shitty one. Can't do that and win. Orlando is going down tomorrow.

dav4463
12-18-2008, 03:57 AM
Hornets deserve the credit. They hit big shots and were more aggressive than the Spurs down the stretch. It looked like what the Spurs usually do to them. Bad night, turn the page and forget about it.

mrspurs
12-18-2008, 09:20 AM
exactly. we beat Denver and Dallas on the road and the Hornets just got us tonight. Hopefully the Magic game goes well. i admit im upset right now. but the Spurs are still alive. no worries.

Theres a big difference between the Mavs and Nuggets. NO has West and Tyson. And Tyson owns Timmy. He is the only player in the league who can play Timmy one on one. Timmy has a field day against the Nuggets and Dallas because they're bigs suck. That is not the case in NO and in Lakerville. Thats a fact.

mrspurs
12-18-2008, 09:21 AM
That was our first off night...no biggy...

What, first night off to take the divison lead is no biggy?:lol I bet Timmy would have a few words for you.