PDA

View Full Version : Texas Fans Who You Rootin For?

CubanSucks
12-18-2008, 01:56 AM
Though I HATE Oklahoma the entire regular season i'm rooting for them for 2 reasons.

-Tebow ripped on big 12 defenses "I'm looking forward to going against a big 12 defense."
-And it's ultimately a bunch of Texas boys against a bunch of southeast boys.

If you're a Texas fan rooting for florida give some reasons

The Reckoning
12-18-2008, 03:02 AM
i hate to say it...

but ou should win so UT can get a share of that championship

CubanSucks
12-18-2008, 03:34 AM
i hate to say it...

but ou should win so UT can get a share of that championship

I was thinking the same thing BUT after giving it more thought I don't see any reason why Texas shouldn't get a share even if Florida wins. WHY NOT?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Though I HATE Oklahoma the entire regular season i'm rooting for them for 2 reasons.

-Tebow ripped on big 12 defenses "I'm looking forward to going against a big 12 defense."
-And it's ultimately a bunch of Texas boys against a bunch of southeast boys.

If you're a Texas fan rooting for florida give some reasons

No UT fan should ever. EVER. EVER cheer for OU in any situation whatsoever. We don't recruit against Florida. OU is our primary competition every step of the way.

Nothing that benefits OU will ever benefit UT. The best thing for us to happen is for them to get obliterated like the suckass chokers they are, and for us to do the damn thing against tOSU.

Eventually, the media will go full time Urban and stoops will be remembered as just another washed up piece of shit that got lucky a few years.

This is just like when OU was playing Tech and UT fans were debating who to cheer for. (Not like cheering for a team determines the outcome, but..) Those who wanted OU to win, wanted them to win so that UT had an outside shot at a championship. And look what happened. Total backfire.

Thats what will always happen when OU wins. Don't ever cheer for OU under any circumstances. Let them flounder and get blown out, and hopefully, after their 20th bowl meltdown, people will stop ranking them so high. This does happen. Look at Ohio State. They got their candy asses handed to them twice and they got knocked down considerably, if you realize we're talking about ohio state (the ou of the north), and their losses were to two good teams. Any other year and they'd be number 3 even with those losses.

In conclusion: fuck OU.

samikeyp
12-18-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm pulling for a Big 12 sweep.

monosylab1k
12-18-2008, 10:06 AM
This year is an exception. Texas fans rooting for OU are like the United States joining with the Soviets to fight the Nazis.

Right now, the most dangerous problem in college football is NOT the BCS, it's NOT recruiting violations or anything like that. No, the biggest problem in college football is the EXTREME OVERRATING of the SEC.

The SEC love and knobslobbing has reached a ridiculously epic level. It MUST be stopped. Pretty soon we may all be brianwashed into reciting the same Kirk Herbstreit/ESPN bullshit we hear every week. And right there leading the way is the SEC's own little Hitler, otherwise known as Tim Tebow.

It's not so much rooting for Oklahoma as it is rooting for SEC failure. This is bigger than a bitter rivalry between two schools. This is about putting an end to a seemingly unstoppable force of extreme douchiness - the SEC knobslobbers. We as a nation of collge football fans must band together and fight like hell to put an end to them, or they just might take over the entire world of warcraft

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 10:19 AM
This year is an exception. Texas fans rooting for OU are like the United States joining with the Soviets to fight the Nazis.

Right now, the most dangerous problem in college football is NOT the BCS, it's NOT recruiting violations or anything like that. No, the biggest problem in college football is the EXTREME OVERRATING of the SEC.

The SEC love and knobslobbing has reached a ridiculously epic level. It MUST be stopped. Pretty soon we may all be brianwashed into reciting the same Kirk Herbstreit/ESPN bullshit we hear every week. And right there leading the way is the SEC's own little Hitler, otherwise known as Tim Tebow.

It's not so much rooting for Oklahoma as it is rooting for SEC failure. This is bigger than a bitter rivalry between two schools. This is about putting an end to a seemingly unstoppable force of extreme douchiness - the SEC knobslobbers. We as a nation of collge football fans must band together and fight like hell to put an end to them, or they just might take over the entire world of warcraft

lol this is the stupidest crap i've ever read in my life

Doug Collins
12-18-2008, 10:36 AM

If you thought this is bad, get ready for the SEC circle jerk cumfest once ESPN officially takes over their TV rights next year.

purist
12-18-2008, 11:44 AM
No UT fan should ever. EVER. EVER cheer for OU in any situation whatsoever. We don't recruit against Florida. OU is our primary competition every step of the way.

Nothing that benefits OU will ever benefit UT. The best thing for us to happen is for them to get obliterated like the suckass chokers they are, and for us to do the damn thing against tOSU.

Eventually, the media will go full time Urban and stoops will be remembered as just another washed up piece of shit that got lucky a few years.

This is just like when OU was playing Tech and UT fans were debating who to cheer for. (Not like cheering for a team determines the outcome, but..) Those who wanted OU to win, wanted them to win so that UT had an outside shot at a championship. And look what happened. Total backfire.

Thats what will always happen when OU wins. Don't ever cheer for OU under any circumstances. Let them flounder and get blown out, and hopefully, after their 20th bowl meltdown, people will stop ranking them so high. This does happen. Look at Ohio State. They got their candy asses handed to them twice and they got knocked down considerably, if you realize we're talking about ohio state (the ou of the north), and their losses were to two good teams. Any other year and they'd be number 3 even with those losses.

Agree with the sentiment, but what better way to stick it to OU than by making them have to share a national title. In their heart of hearts, they'll have to know their title is tainted if they win.

dirk4mvp
12-18-2008, 12:54 PM
SEC > Big 12

Although I am rooting for OU so all you bitter Longhorn fags who bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch about not getting in can cry yourself to sleep.

doobs
12-18-2008, 01:30 PM
As a reminder, this thread is addressed to UT fans. Everyone else, shove off.

Anyway . . .

(1) I despise OU. I would almost rather watch them lose than Texas win. Almost.
(2) I'm typically indifferent to Florida. But Tebow is freaking annoying.
(3) A "share" of the national championship for Texas is meaningless.
(4) The "SEC is the best conference" crap needs to stop.
(5) I've learned my lesson this season about hoping for OU victories.

In other words, I have conflicting feelings about this game. So I've decided not to give a shit. Texas just needs to stomp Ohio State and call it a season.

Fuck OU. Fuck Florida.

Having said that, OU will win.

BruceBowenFan
12-18-2008, 01:48 PM

Anyway . . .

In other words, I have conflicting feelings about this game. So I've decided not to give a shit. Texas just needs to stomp Ohio State and call it a season.

Fuck OU. Fuck Florida.

:toast

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 01:56 PM

Anyway . . .

Fuck OU. Fuck Florida.

lol you are fuckin retarded dickhole. florida will destroy oklahoma.

doobs
12-18-2008, 03:07 PM
lol you are fuckin retarded dickhole. florida will destroy oklahoma.

You mean like they destroyed Ole Miss?

CubanSucks
12-18-2008, 03:43 PM

Even though that is a great point that I completely agree with, while watching the game I'm not going to be able to help but root for a team full of Texans to beat a team full of southeast bitches. And again in response to all the new posts...TEXAS SHOULD GET A SHARE OF THE TITLE NO MATTER WHO WINS!!!

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 08:45 PM
You mean like they destroyed Ole Miss?
wat are u some fag ou fan or somethin? your team is about to find out how florida's ass tastes, believe that!

leemajors
12-18-2008, 10:21 PM
wat are u some fag ou fan or somethin? your team is about to find out how florida's ass tastes, believe that!

are the gators presenting their asses to be tasted?

The Reckoning
12-18-2008, 11:19 PM
gators fans are almost as worthless as sooner fans. theyre the ultimate bandwagoners. if it wasnt for emmitt, id hate florida almost as much as ou

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 02:28 AM

This is a stupid take based on taking espn and pundit soundhype too seriously.

Texas does not compete with Florida (or ANY sec team) for recruiting or in any other college football way, other than a possible bowl game.

I repeat: Texas does not compete with Florida (or ANY sec team) for recruiting or in any other college football way, other than a possible bowl game.

Texas DOES compete with OU in every step of the process of college football.

Now, considering these two painfully obvious facts....no UT fan should ever

ever

ever

EVER

EVER
wish OU wins a bowl game. Especially the National fucking Championship. OU winning this game would look good for the conference yes, but it would be a setback for UT relative to OU, set us back like five fucking years.

Never root for OU.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Agree with the sentiment, but what better way to stick it to OU than by making them have to share a national title. In their heart of hearts, they'll have to know their title is tainted if they win.

God damnit no wonder so many people hate on UT fans if they are all this fucking stupid.

Noone will take UT sharing in an AP national championshp seriously, just like noone outside of the espn game room gave USC's "title" serious consideration. Especially on this fucking board.

You are looking at this so fucking backwards its painful.

First of all, if OU won, it's still an outside (OUTSIDE) chance (CHANCE) that UT would get in on that AP title.

Second of all, if you are an odd-playing individual, you will know for fact that the AP will not vote Texas number 1 in a bajillion years if OU wins against Flo-fucking-rida. The AP had it close last vote, do you really think they will vote us ahead if OU beats Urban "Honey-Jizz" Meyer?

You are all fucking delusional.

Nothing that benefits OU will ever come close to benefitting UT. You are all getting caught up in a fabricated, non-existant rivalry, that has absolutely no ramifications. There is nothing that really hurts the big twelve if the SEC keeps winning championships, other than a guy on espn says the SEC is better.

Do you really fucking think all these cornfed Texas linemen are gonna be like "Gee, paw, Ah think Ah'm gonna go to school at Alabama instead of OU"

It doesn't work that way. You're all caught up in an illusion.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 02:36 AM
Even though that is a great point that I completely agree with, while watching the game I'm not going to be able to help but root for a team full of Texans to beat a team full of southeast bitches. And again in response to all the new posts...TEXAS SHOULD GET A SHARE OF THE TITLE NO MATTER WHO WINS!!!

The operative word in your stupid ass post is "should" and while I may agree with you, it is not a take that is firmly grounded in reality.

Jesus fucking Christ this is such an incredibly easy concept to grasp.

Nothing that benefits OU will ever benefit UT.

Nothing. We are in direct competition from the ground up with one school in this entire fucking country. That school is OU. If Stoops reigns victorious in the national championship it makes it that much easier for OU to have a recruiting edge on Texas.

Pre-season rankings don't matter, no fucking way it ever comes to an all-SEC championship, a Big Twelve team is always going to have a chance to represent.

UT's priority is making sure they are that B12 team. And OU winning a national championship is shooting that purpose in the metaphorical foot.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 02:38 AM
All that anyone in this thread has said is that they basically want Florida to win over OU because

1) It makes the big twelve look good

and

2) We're tired of hearing SEC hype

But you're looking at the problem backwards. The Big twelve looking good means nothing if OU keeps getting better recruits and higher ranking nods than UT, and SEC hype means nothing, because an undefeated or 1 loss team from the big twelve will always make it to the national championship game, even if there are two 1 loss teams from the SEC (SEE: THIS FUCKING YEAR)

Don't you understand how stupid it is to hope OU wins?

Am I really being that fucking illogical and incomprehensible?
Everyone one of you are on fucking crazy pills!!!1

timvp
12-19-2008, 06:53 AM
All that anyone in this thread has said is that they basically want Florida to win over OU because

1) It makes the big twelve look good

and

2) We're tired of hearing SEC hype

But you're looking at the problem backwards.:down:

stretch
12-19-2008, 07:32 AM
SEC hype means nothing

Not quite true, because if it wasn't for the SEC hype, then it would be UT and OU (the two teams that deserve it the most) playing for the national championship. With SEC teams being so overrated, it both gets them extra human votes in the BCS, and for the computers it makes their strength of schedule look better than they really are.

monosylab1k
12-19-2008, 09:36 AM
SEC hype means nothing

SEC hype means everything, as human voters still account for a huge chunk of the BCS picture. Just wait in five years when we have a Florida-LSU title game, with Alabama-Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl, Ole Miss-Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, Tennessee-West Virginia in the Orange Bowl, and Vanderbilt-Kentucky in the Rose Bowl.

I understand where you're coming from, but this is bigger than the Texas-OU rivalry. The SEC hype isn't just hype because the douchebags who create that hype are also the ones that will vote for suckass SEC teams over Big 12 teams in the future.

This year, the US and Soviets have to team up and take out the Nazis. Neo and the machines have to team up to destroy Agent Smith and his hundreds of lame ass copies. And Texas & OU fans have to unite for the benefit of an entire nation of college football lovers to end this SEC overhype forever.

I'll take a few years of Texas being hurt by an Oklahoma NC if it means the SEC knobslobbing is put to an end.

leemajors
12-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Urban "Honey-Jizz" Meyer is a badass name. i just want both teams to play hard. i'd prefer to see OU humiliated if pressed.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Not quite true, because if it wasn't for the SEC hype, then it would be UT and OU (the two teams that deserve it the most) playing for the national championship. With SEC teams being so overrated, it both gets them extra human votes in the BCS, and for the computers it makes their strength of schedule look better than they really are.

yes it is true

they will never pit two teams from the same conference in the championship, barring some freak scenario where the teams in question have a tie and not losses or something crazy like that.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
SEC hype means everything, as human voters still account for a huge chunk of the BCS picture. Just wait in five years when we have a Florida-LSU title game, with Alabama-Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl, Ole Miss-Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, Tennessee-West Virginia in the Orange Bowl, and Vanderbilt-Kentucky in the Rose Bowl.

I understand where you're coming from, but this is bigger than the Texas-OU rivalry. The SEC hype isn't just hype because the douchebags who create that hype are also the ones that will vote for suckass SEC teams over Big 12 teams in the future.

This year, the US and Soviets have to team up and take out the Nazis. Neo and the machines have to team up to destroy Agent Smith and his hundreds of lame ass copies. And Texas & OU fans have to unite for the benefit of an entire nation of college football lovers to end this SEC overhype forever.

I'll take a few years of Texas being hurt by an Oklahoma NC if it means the SEC knobslobbing is put to an end.

You are all fucking mad and caught wayyy too much up in media hype if you seriously think one day we are going to have an all SEC championship, or that it will be like that for a period of time.

The fact that the SEC has a conference championship game completely removes that possibility.

Collusion by the voters will always ensure that two BCS conferences are represented, unless every other team somehow has 2 losses, then obviously if the two best teams are SEC they would go. But realistically, it's not going to happen.

You are all being caught on big fucking hook like a little stupid worm.
There is no SEC big twelve rivalry. Its all hype. And even if the big twelve were to win that "rivalry" this year, UT would not benefit, OU would. You are making assumptions that are not based in reality.
When have they voted two or three SEC teams above all big twelve teams EVER?
I give up, you are all fucking idiots.

purist
12-19-2008, 01:32 PM
God damnit no wonder so many people hate on UT fans if they are all this fucking stupid.

Noone will take UT sharing in an AP national championshp seriously, just like noone outside of the espn game room gave USC's "title" serious consideration. Especially on this fucking board.

You are looking at this so fucking backwards its painful.

First of all, if OU won, it's still an outside (OUTSIDE) chance (CHANCE) that UT would get in on that AP title.

Second of all, if you are an odd-playing individual, you will know for fact that the AP will not vote Texas number 1 in a bajillion years if OU wins against Flo-fucking-rida. The AP had it close last vote, do you really think they will vote us ahead if OU beats Urban "Honey-Jizz" Meyer?

You are all fucking delusional.

Nothing that benefits OU will ever come close to benefitting UT. You are all getting caught up in a fabricated, non-existant rivalry, that has absolutely no ramifications. There is nothing that really hurts the big twelve if the SEC keeps winning championships, other than a guy on espn says the SEC is better.

Do you really fucking think all these cornfed Texas linemen are gonna be like "Gee, paw, Ah think Ah'm gonna go to school at Alabama instead of OU"

It doesn't work that way. You're all caught up in an illusion.

Look, asshole. Ridiculous arguements like this that resort to name calling is exaclty why the intelligence level of discussions on forums like this often end up in the crapper.

All I was saying was that if OU wins and Texas wins by a large margin over OSU, there will be public sentiment that OU's title is not turly their's alone. What's so stupid about that?

by the way, I'm not just some lame as fan who wears a fricking burnt orange t-shirt on saturdays, I graduated from the freaking school. Class of '86. Did you?

j-6
12-19-2008, 01:34 PM
This season has just wiped me out. And regarding cheering for OU: Just remember when Tech rolled over in Norman and made themselves look completely overrated that first half. That wasn't UT fault but it screwed us over regardless. At the half of that game I got a text from a buddy asking "We deserve this, don't we?" And he was right. 42-7. That screwed Texas worse than the actual loss to Tech, since apparently keeping it close and not allowing nine TD's and 600+ yards on defense factors into God giving us Orangebloods a three-in-the-stink shocker for lowering ourselves. Wishing OU success in anything I now know is going to come back tenfold and wanting them to win a national title may cause famine, pestilence, and plague to reign over our school for the next millennium.

If Tech loses 45-35 to OU this season is a completely different story.

And frankly, I don't care about SEC fellation right now. We got a brief tugjob this season when four division teams were top 12. There's a time and a place for it and I want Florida to beat OU by as large a margin as possible this go round.

65-21 sounds about right.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Look, asshole. Ridiculous arguements like this that resort to name calling is exaclty why the intelligence level of discussions on forums like this often end up in the crapper.

All I was saying was that if OU wins and Texas wins by a large margin over OSU, there will be public sentiment that OU's title is not turly their's alone. What's so stupid about that?

by the way, I'm not just some lame as fan who wears a fricking burnt orange t-shirt on saturdays, I graduated from the freaking school. Class of '86. Did you?

Yes, class of 05.

That is a very big if. I already broke this down for you. It's stupid because youre making a huge assumption that has a very big risk and that is not based in reality, and has horrible horrible odds of happening.

If you go by this season's voting history, the chances of that public sentiment are close to zero. Didnt any of you learn anything in the last three weeks of voting polls? Did the Tech scenario play out the way you wanted to when you wanted OU to win?

There is no sense in hoping OU wins for "an outside chance" at sharing a championship.
There is sense in hoping OU embarasses themselves and crushes the moral of their own team, their coach, their venables, puts doubt in bradford's nfl stock, and all upcoming recruits.

Get it? My argument is based in reality. Yours is based on assumptions.

You are also forgetting all the media positive hype OU has already. "Most prolific dominant offense in ncaa history"

You really think the voters are going to put us ahead of a team that has that moniker? You really think the voters did not buy stoops line of "We had an off week against the horns, everyone does" bull shit?

Wake up.

purist
12-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Well, let me clarify my position. I know UT stands a snowballs chance in hell of gaining a share of a title. But even a couple of votes our way int he AP is enough ammunication for us to rile Sooner nation and piss them off. I just want to be able to raise doubt about any title OU might win because we have scoreboard on them this year. So you see, it's more about hating OU than thinking UT has a real shot. I just want OU fan to always know in their heart of hearts that the title, if they win it, is not clearly their's. I just want them to doubt, to hate us more and to feel like we're always there to ruin their day.

doobs
12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
If Florida and Oklahoma could both lose, that would be awesome

monosylab1k
12-19-2008, 02:42 PM
You are all fucking mad and caught wayyy too much up in media hype if you seriously think one day we are going to have an all SEC championship, or that it will be like that for a period of time.

The fact that the SEC has a conference championship game completely removes that possibility.

Collusion by the voters will always ensure that two BCS conferences are represented, unless every other team somehow has 2 losses, then obviously if the two best teams are SEC they would go. But realistically, it's not going to happen.

You are all being caught on big fucking hook like a little stupid worm.
There is no SEC big twelve rivalry. Its all hype. And even if the big twelve were to win that "rivalry" this year, UT would not benefit, OU would. You are making assumptions that are not based in reality.
When have they voted two or three SEC teams above all big twelve teams EVER?
I give up, you are all fucking idiots.

yeah but SEC knobslobbing is the only reason Florida is even in the championship game. Of all the 1-loss teams, their loss was easily against the worst team. And besides Alabama, who did they really beat? Georgia was exposed as an overrated piece of shit, same with LSU. But since those are SEC teams, they somehow count as better quality wins than Texas beating Missouri or Okie State, or better than USC beating Ohio State, or Tech beating Texas, and so on.

CubanSucks
12-19-2008, 03:11 PM
"Cant be faded" stop being such a fucking dick. Everyone understands your argument and let me again tell you why i'm rooting for ou. Pay attention. Are you ready? Maybe this game means more to me than future competition in recruiting. Maybe I look at this game as a straight up matchup between a team with like 50 Texans against the cream of the sec. Shut up, I know, "but they compete with Texas in recruiting!" Again, I would still rather root for a predominantly Texas team despite the slight boost they'll get in recruiting because of it.

leemajors
12-19-2008, 04:10 PM
"Cant be faded" stop being such a fucking dick. Everyone understands your argument and let me again tell you why i'm rooting for ou. Pay attention. Are you ready? Maybe this game means more to me than future competition in recruiting. Maybe I look at this game as a straight up matchup between a team with like 50 Texans against the cream of the sec. Shut up, I know, "but they compete with Texas in recruiting!" Again, I would still rather root for a predominantly Texas team despite the slight boost they'll get in recruiting because of it.

closet OU fan.

j-6
12-19-2008, 04:26 PM

In my warped mind, those OU kids stopped being "a Texas team" the second they enrolled in Norman. And if you don't think recruits get moist holding a national championship ring during a recruiting visit you're a fool.

As a UT fan, besides the whole ''kicking the SEC's overpublicized ass" side of the argument (which I sort of get), there is nothing positive about OU winning a national title. They'll get more recruits that we're head to head with, a commercial on ESPN every ten minutes for a Sports Illustrated title DVD set, and they'll have twice as many titles this decade as Texas. With two titles, Stoops will never leave for the NFL 'cause OU will pay him beaucoup money. His wife will sell Mary Kay to every trailer in the state. And for future recruits, 2005 was a long time ago. The high school class of 2009 will may see UT win a title as freshmen and OU as seniors. Which to an 18 year old kid is more relevant?

And you want to see the 50 carpetbagging Texas kids win a title. Enjoy yelling "Boomer" and cheering on the stagecoach/bandwagon.

purist
12-19-2008, 06:21 PM
J-6, you make good points. Either way, win or lose, Stoops is D bag like Switzer and OU still sucks.

200 miles
12-19-2008, 07:30 PM
i hope florida wins by a score like 48-10 so once again it'll prove the BCS wrong as always

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 09:03 PM

Sounds to me like the wet dream of an idiot father of a high school texas football player that isn't really a UT fan.

This is almost as stupid as the nazi-communist-usa take.

CubanSucks
12-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Sounds to me like the wet dream of an idiot father of a high school texas football player that isn't really a UT fan.

This is almost as stupid as the nazi-communist-usa take.

Well you know my reasons and I know yours. It's all about priorities I guess. Yeah and I'm only 19 yrs old.

chode_regulator
12-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Look, asshole. Ridiculous arguements like this that resort to name calling is exaclty why the intelligence level of discussions on forums like this often end up in the crapper.....

well whos calling who names now? adn i guess since i in no way possible can go to UT that i am not allowed to be a fan? i guess ill just throw all my burnt orange shit away. or maybe i can just mail it all to you. :depressed

Yes, class of 05.

lol. owned

If Florida and Oklahoma could both lose, that would be awesome

if only the world was that just.

closet OU fan.
:lol

In my warped mind, those OU kids stopped being "a Texas team" the second they enrolled in Norman. And if you don't think recruits get moist holding a national championship ring during a recruiting visit you're a fool.

i have to agree. i mean case in point was adrian peterson. do you think mack brown wouldnt have loved to have had him. what did that dude say though when he signed with OU? i chose OU bc i want to win championships. well maybe if his ass would have gone to texas texas could have won some more. as well as all the other kids taht go away. granted some of them are bc texas doesnt want them. i was laughing when they were doing the scroll at the top of the screen for the ou osu game and like 80% were from texas.

j-6
12-20-2008, 12:09 AM
i have to agree. i mean case in point was adrian peterson. do you think mack brown wouldnt have loved to have had him. what did that dude say though when he signed with OU? i chose OU bc i want to win championships. well maybe if his ass would have gone to texas texas could have won some more. as well as all the other kids taht go away. granted some of them are bc texas doesnt want them. i was laughing when they were doing the scroll at the top of the screen for the ou osu game and like 80% were from texas.

Casual fans don't get that football-crazed 23M Texas gets four teams in the Big 12, with two each to 3.6M Oklahoma and 2.75M Kansas, and one of ours is private. All those stud players have got to go somewhere, and Oklahoma is right next door. It's like the state of Garland.

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 12:21 AM
Casual fans don't get that football-crazed 23M Texas gets four teams in the Big 12, with two each to 3.6M Oklahoma and 2.75M Kansas, and one of ours is private. All those stud players have got to go somewhere, and Oklahoma is right next door. It's like the state of Garland.

:toast

Cant_Be_Faded
12-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Me korea, me red raider, me go pee pee in you pants!