PDA

View Full Version : sons how'd ya like that!??

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 03:13 AM
sons I tried to come on here and be classy about the win tonight, but after reading through the threads, 90% of you sound like bitter little spoiled bitches. Our offense was piss poor up until the last few minutes, but our defense was great .... we should have EASILY blew the Spurs out by 20+ tonight .... oh and good game plan letting Rick Astley shoot the 3 ball 8 times, but hey he did make one of them!!! now how ya like that!???
SMACK!

rayray2k8
12-18-2008, 03:17 AM
Ummm.
Who are you again? :p:

I could give a shit about last nights game..
The way the spurs played, they should have lost by 20...
Still banking on our late winter run.
Or as others like to call, "spam".

DannyT
12-18-2008, 03:17 AM
didnt i tell you to shut your bitch ass mouf along time ago...

rayray2k8
12-18-2008, 03:20 AM
Eh, let him run his mouth...
They still lack size up front.
Do they really think they can hang with celtics/lakers?

Alright, I'll give them the lakers, but we saw what the celtics did to them last week. :lol

whottt
12-18-2008, 03:22 AM
The Spurs choked...don't get too excited.

crc21209
12-18-2008, 03:23 AM
sons I tried to come on here and be classy about the win tonight, but after reading through the threads, 90% of you sound like bitter little spoiled bitches. Our offense was piss poor up until the last few minutes, but our defense was great .... we should have EASILY blew the Spurs out by 20+ tonight .... oh and good game plan letting Rick Astley shoot the 3 ball 8 times, but hey he did make one of them!!! now how ya like that!???
SMACK!

Your offense was piss poor? Uhhh that was us D'ing up on you "Son." The Spurs played some good "D" and clogged the lane very well just couldnt hit jack shit in the last quarter and especially in the last 5-6 mins, and by the way, come talking shit when your team actually wins something or beats the Spurs in the Playoffs, cuz up to this point, that hasnt happened. :flag: :lobt2:

BonnerDynasty
12-18-2008, 03:27 AM
Spurs should have won by 20+.

Just missed all their open shots.

dirk4mvp
12-18-2008, 03:29 AM
oh and good game plan letting Rick Astley shoot the 3 ball 8 times

:lmao son, god bless

ClingingMars
12-18-2008, 03:37 AM
Spurs should have won by 20+.

Just missed all their open shots.

+1

bostonguy
12-18-2008, 04:27 AM
sons I tried to come on here and be classy about the win tonight, but after reading through the threads, 90% of you sound like bitter little spoiled bitches. now how ya like that!???
SMACK!

:lmao:lmao You just literally described yourself a week ago son. :lmao

T Park
12-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Only Hornet retard and Maverick retard would be excited over a December win.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:05 AM
sons yall just simply don't have what it takes to hang with the big dawgs anymore.

G-Nob
12-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Your team is still second-tier. Don't get excited about a spurs Christmas gift.

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:08 AM
sons yall just simply don't have what it takes to hang with the big dawgs anymore.

you guys always beat us in the regular season, now the playoffs are a different story son.

T Park
12-18-2008, 09:08 AM
sons I'm an attention whore and you've got to look at me or I'm going to keep using this retarded sons thing that only I think is cute in my racist retarded ways.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Your team is still second-tier. Don't get excited about a spurs Christmas gift.

LOL oh please son. we own yall now and you know it. last night was a disgraceful performance by our team until the last few minutes of the 4th. again, we should have EASILY won by 20+ points.

jrmp317
and if the Spurs hit a 1/3 of their open shots, they run away with this game. NO looks worse than last year.

BRHornet45
[QUOTE=T Park;2971510][QUOTE=BRHornet45;2971501]sons I'm an attentio whore and you have to look at me..

son at least learn how to post right please.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:10 AM
you guys always beat us in the regular season, now the playoffs are a different story son.

Game 7 was a fluke last year and you know it. This year you guys will be lucky to get a #7 or #8 seed.

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Game 7 was a fluke last year and you know it. This year you guys will be lucky to get a #7 or #8 seed.

:lol it took 2 bullshit 3's from David West (who had 3 all season to that point), to come back and win the game. Enjoy the gift the Spurs gave, they'll own NO again in the playoffs like they did last year son.

T Park
LOL oh please son. we own yall now and you know it. last night was a disgraceful performance by our team until the last few minutes of the 4th. again, we should have EASILY won by 20+ points.

Own?

Really.

In what "important" game was this proven in?

Link?

T Park
I'm a fucking retard.

stxspurs
12-18-2008, 09:14 AM
u had devin brown starting.....u got lucky son
hell u had the spurs leftovers....u didnt beat us thats for sure....but being your in n.o. im sure u have on your team glasses. thats cool.....its december... when it counts u will go down again

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:15 AM
LOL good job son. you finally learned how to post quotes! good job!

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:16 AM
hell u had the spurs leftovers....u didnt beat us thats for sure....but being your in n.o. im sure u have on your team glasses. thats cool.....its december... when it counts u will go down again

EXACTLY dipshit ... we still whipped yalls ass without two of our starters!

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:17 AM
:lol it took 2 bullshit 3's from David West (who had 3 all season to that point), to come back and win the game. Enjoy the gift the Spurs gave, they'll own NO again in the playoffs like they did last year son.

LOL D-West PWNS Rick Astley who shot 3-15 last night and 1-8 from downtown. nice game plan letting that ugly red head fuck shoot so much from downtown.

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:17 AM
:lol now Peja is important? Before the game you were killing him saying he was terrible all season.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:20 AM
:lol now Peja is important? Before the game you were killing him saying he was terrible all season.

son nothing wrong with criticizing your team .... you should try it sometime because your team is piss poor. the fact remains that we still won without 2 of our starters. now how ya like dat!!???? *SMACK*

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:22 AM
son nothing wrong with criticizing your team .... you should try it sometime because your team is piss poor. the fact remains that we still won without 2 of our starters. now how ya like that!!????

the fact remains that one of the starters you were missing hasn't done shit for your team and especially doesn't do shit against the Spurs. Don't you remember last season in the playoffs, when the Spurs won game 7 in NO, how badly Peja played? I can't wait to kick NO's ass again this May, that's if they make it out of the first round.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:25 AM
the fact remains that one of the starters you were missing hasn't done shit for your team and especially doesn't do shit against the Spurs. Don't you remember last season in the playoffs, when the Spurs won game 7 in NO, how badly Peja played? I can't wait to kick NO's ass again this May, that's if they make it out of the first round.

LOL keep crying son.*SMACK*!

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL keep crying son.*SMACK*!

you mean like Chris Paul was last season?

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/images/2008/04/09/captbf61987c708d44ad99206585b6f51dc.jpg

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:30 AM
you mean like Chris Paul was last season?

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/images/2008/04/09/captbf61987c708d44ad99206585b6f51dc.jpg

LOL yea son what a comeback! last season counts so much towards this year! you know damn well game 7 last season was a FLUKE and the Spurs proved that in the WCF getting owned by the Lakers. Its ok though son, the Spurs did have a great run over the years. I will definitely give them props for that ..... but THE TIME FOR CHANGE HAS COME!

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:33 AM
LOL yea son what a comeback! last season counts so much towards this year! you know damn well game 7 last season was a FLUKE and the Spurs proved that in the WCF getting owned by the Lakers. Its ok though son, the Spurs did have a great run over the years. I will definitely give them props for that ..... but THE TIME FOR CHANGE HAS COME!

fluke :lol

Even your coach stated you guys forgot your nuts in the 4th quarter last season.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:35 AM
fluke :lol

Even your coach stated you guys forgot your nuts in the 4th quarter last season.

LOL at you again son. what was the final score last night again? please remind me. funny how Spurs fans live in the past. great accomplishments spread out over the last 11 years no doubt, but what happened in the past doesn't mean shit right now .... and right now we OWN yall.

jrmp317
12-18-2008, 09:38 AM
LOL at you again son. what was the final score last night again? please remind me. funny how Spurs fans live in the past. great accomplishments spread out over the last 11 years no doubt, but what happened in the past doesn't mean shit right now .... and right now we OWN yall.

I like you :lol

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:38 AM
I like you :lol

thanks son I like you too. god bless

SpursChampsIII
12-18-2008, 09:57 AM
SMACK!

I like an overconfident nobody like you. The Whornets won a game...that's it. However, that team you put on the court last night can't beat the Lakers, Spurs, Rockets, and maybe the Jazz in a playoff series. I'm not worried about your team.

P.S. Don't come in here and gloat AFTER a win...it makes you look inferior...which by the way, you are.

:nutkick:

stxspurs
12-18-2008, 10:00 AM

no assclown thats why it was a fluke

lebomb
12-18-2008, 10:07 AM
thanks son I like you too. god bless

Great win Hornet........they deserved it. Closed it out down the stretch.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Great win Hornet........they deserved it. Closed it out down the stretch.

thanks son. finally a classy Spurs fan .... didn't know yall existed. I can be nice or I can be a prick with the best of them. I planned on being polite about the close game last night until I saw the hateful post towards my team.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 10:16 AM
I like an overconfident nobody like you. The Whornets won a game...that's it. However, that team you put on the court last night can't beat the Lakers, Spurs, Rockets, and maybe the Jazz in a playoff series. I'm not worried about your team.

P.S. Don't come in here and gloat AFTER a win...it makes you look inferior...which by the way, you are.

:nutkick:

LOL oh please son .... I pray to god we get the Spurs in the playoffs again.

Spur-Addict
12-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Everytime I open A BRHornets thread I expect to see the words, "Sissy Cockold" together. Or at least the latter in one form or another. I have been disappointed. :depressed

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Everytime I open A BRHornets thread I expect to see the words, "Sissy Cockold" together. Or at least the latter in one form or another. I have been disappointed. :depressed

sorry cucky ;)

hater
12-18-2008, 10:30 AM
congratulations to the Hornets. they stole the game from the spurs at the end.

But if Spurs had made a few of their open jumpers it would have been a different story. Spurs just shot some shots that didnt go in. No worries.

tmtcsc
12-18-2008, 10:39 AM

Damn, brings back memories of the playoffs. That was sweet. On your floor, in Game 7, watching Pargo try and make the game competitive when Paul and West gave up. Enjoy the victory, you deserve it. Down by 9 on your own floor, DWest nails 2 3's in a come back effort. No Peja on the floor to miss shots too. Helluva an effort.

We know what to expect if we play you in the playoffs again. Son, the Spurs are COACH KILLERS. ** See Mavs and Phoenix and NJ Nets (Byron Scott). You better hope you run in to a different team in the playoffs. We'll send you home crying again.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 10:42 AM
congratulations to the Hornets. they stole the game from the spurs at the end.

But if Spurs had made a few of their open jumpers it would have been a different story. Spurs just shot some shots that didnt go in. No worries.

yea son the same can be said for us. If only we had hit our many missed shots we would have blown yall out the building.

nkdlunch
12-18-2008, 10:46 AM
nah son. if you would have watched more carefully you would have seen that Spurs got plenty of WIDE OPEN jumpers and missed. Hornets got mostly contested. Hornets did hit most of their wide open jumpers though.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 10:51 AM
nah son. if you would have watched more carefully you would have seen that Spurs got plenty of WIDE OPEN jumpers and missed. Hornets got mostly contested. Hornets did hit most of their wide open jumpers though.

nah son. we played piss poor in the first half. but please remind me what the final score was?

nkdlunch
12-18-2008, 10:52 AM
nah son. we played piss poor in the first half. but please remind me what the final score was?

it's those numbers that show up once the game is over. watch carefully next time so u don't miss them. or ask ur mom to point them out to u :lol

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 10:55 AM
it's those numbers that show up once the game is over. watch carefully next time so u don't miss them. or ask ur mom to point them out to u :lol

LOL again what was the final score little one? .... by the way, how was your prison time? I heard you just got out. Is that your mug shot in the avatar?

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Good win. It just came down to who wanted it more. No excuses

Nolazach
12-18-2008, 02:53 PM
That was a great game, had tons of drama.

A lot of energy and I was scared that y'all had it until we came back on a roll at the end.

You have a good team and I look forward to a good long strong rivalry

G-Nob
12-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Hornet, why do you put so much stock in a reg season game? You lose and we don't hear from you ass? You're starting to sound like a mavs fan.

:stirpot:

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Hornet, why do you put so much stock in a reg season game? You lose and we don't hear from you ass? You're starting to sound like a mavs fan.

:stirpot:

son I have never even seen you on this board. where do you usually post? the troll forum? now go back to sleep little one. god bless

G-Nob
12-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Check the profile, daughter. Been lurkin here since 2005.
You sound like you came over from that failure known as Hornets Report. Go home, but leave your sig.

Sean Cagney
12-18-2008, 03:17 PM

How the hell is a GAME 7 loss at home a fluke? Thats called not handeling your business, and SA controlled that whole game until a late rally by the Hornets. Spurs hit their shots last night they win the game by 15 or so, they just didn't and NO managed to take advantage of it. No big deal, NO is not ahead of SA yet, Spurs still can beat them.

jag
12-18-2008, 03:32 PM
SMACK!

haha i still like BRHornet

It's early in the season, i think everyone needs to relax a bit.

EDIT: btw son, who's that dude in your sig?

Tully365
12-18-2008, 03:33 PM
sons I tried to come on here and be classy

But you failed. Again. Nice job.

angelbelow
12-18-2008, 03:34 PM
your signature sucks now, change it back to jamie.

rayray2k8
12-18-2008, 03:55 PM
son I have never even seen you on this board. where do you usually post? the troll forum? now go back to sleep little one. god bless

Yo son, who's the honey in your sig?? :hitit: :eyebrows

ivanfromwestwood
12-18-2008, 04:29 PM
hell u had the spurs leftovers....u didnt beat us thats for sure....but being your in n.o. im sure u have on your team glasses. thats cool.....its december... when it counts u will go down againi thought the same thing when i saw marks, daniels and brown on the court at the same time.

ClingingMars
12-18-2008, 04:35 PM
lol, regular season

lol, :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

-Mars

SpurSupremacist
12-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Relying on the Spurs missing wide open shot after wide open shot isn't going to get in done in a 7 game series. You should know that from last year.

Flux451
12-18-2008, 04:52 PM

hey daughter, peep these stats from the game

Hornets Spurs
FG% 43.2 38.8
3pt% 41.2 34.6

i would say we had a way more disgraceful performance and yall barely won. I seriously couldn't understand how our team was winning for most of the game. YOU DON'T OWN SHIT TILL YOU BEAT US IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! So, STFU about this petty win!

Chris Paul is the new crybaby poster child of the NBA!!!!!

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
12-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Man Fuck The Horny Toads!!!! The Spurs Had A Shitty Nite N Them Pussy Ass Nukkas Had A Hell A Time! N I No I'm Not U Son Fool! I'm Chicano Ese!!!
Till U All Win 4 Titles Talk Shit Then Fool. But Till Then Shut The Fuck Up!

Puro San Anto 210!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!!

Reck
12-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah you guys owned us.

Congrats. Until our next meeting.

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Yo son, who's the honey in your sig?? :hitit: :eyebrows

mickie james son. a true full grown beast

BRHornet45
12-18-2008, 09:57 PM