PDA

View Full Version : Hornets deserved to win......

lebomb
12-18-2008, 09:42 AM
They turned it up a notch at the end......hustled more and hit their open shots. Spurs went cold and didnt stop the drives to the basket. Props to the Hornets for a deserving win.

We will get them basturds next time! :ihit

tonylongoriafan
12-18-2008, 09:48 AM
They turned it up a notch at the end......hustled more and hit their open shots. Spurs went cold and didnt stop the drives to the basket. Props to the Hornets for a deserving win.

+1

this has epic 7 game series written all over...r these guys starting to be like the mavs (play 10 games and go 5-5) :ihit

TheProfessor
12-18-2008, 09:54 AM

Agreed. When David West starts hitting clutch 3's, you give them their due and move on.

TampaDude
12-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Can't shoot 19% in the 4th quarter and expect to win, especially on the road.

honestfool84
12-18-2008, 12:07 PM
at least there are a few level-headed fans here.
thankfully there hasn't been any 'fire Pop' threads...yet.

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 12:13 PM
It happens.

DROB4EVER
12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Duncan played soft again, Bonner and Mason could not buy a shot and our inside D looked suspect again. Having that second inside defender would have made the differance. Come on Pops get Ian on the floor or go trade for Turiaf or Williams!

Cant depend on shooting 50% from 3 every night to win.

cp3 4 mvp
12-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks for actually being a good fan.

In all honesty i think the spurs need a 4 that can rebound in the starting lineup. If not it will be tough for ya'll to compete with boozer/okur, west/chandler, odom/bynum, shaq/amare, oden/aldridge with duncan/bonner.

hater
12-18-2008, 01:54 PM
no I don't think they deserved to win. They played Spurs tempo most of the game. they deserved to lose. They stole this game. props to them for that

Horse
12-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Gotta say I believe we deserved to lose more than they deserved to win. You know I understand Bonners 3pt percentage coming in but if a guy is having that bad of a night, Let someone else try. And jesus he should never have the most attempts on the team. Let me also say I hate paula and the hornets more than any other team they are so gay. I wish paula played in the early 90's we would have never heard his name. With the new rules and the league love affair with him he gets away with murder. The softest phony in the league!

Man In Black
12-18-2008, 02:14 PM
This was one of those games in which the Spurs playing at a 85 to 90% clip, which is normally good enough to garner a W, was outdone by a team that, instead of wilting under the onslaught, raised to level higher in the last 4 minutes.

Our boys are steady but sometimes, unless someone raises their game, the Spurs don't match and exceed. There is no "Hulk Smash" mentality yet with this team.

WildcardManu
12-18-2008, 02:36 PM
amen