PDA

View Full Version : official "Go Gators!" support thread

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 11:07 AM
http://www.superheronation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/drunken-revelries.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/image/2006/10/07/016185307.jpg

http://cockingasnook.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/gators-in-the-swamp-desk-top.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh249/jetttyler/gators.jpg

tonylongoriafan
12-18-2008, 11:24 AM
i support hoes! anymore pics of gator hoes?

THE KIDD
12-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Go away. This is ROADRUNNER country. UTSA FOOTBALL

doobs
12-18-2008, 11:26 AM
lost to ole miss

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 01:57 PM
lost to ole miss
who the fuck cares but you? florida proved their the best, and they'll kick anybody's ass in the suck 12.

tlongII
12-18-2008, 02:24 PM
The National Championship game means nothing. USC would stomp any Big 12 or SEC team out there.

Flo-Rida
12-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Fuck Florida!! Go OU!

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Fuck Florida!! Go OU!
haha bitch, u mad? Gator Nation is what it's all about........ we singlehandedly turned The U and the Noles into sorry has beens, believe that!

pkbpkb81
12-19-2008, 12:35 AM
hey there gator chomp,

you team has never seen an O like your going to on 1-08-09

your team wont be able to keep up and score enough to beat the sooners.

and your god tea-blow is an over rated peice of crap

BOOMER SOONER BITCH

J.T.
12-19-2008, 05:06 AM
hey there gator chomp,

BOOMER SOONER BITCH

Sam Bradford admitted he blows dogs for quarters, and that he learned how to do it from your mother. Thread over.

pkbpkb81
12-19-2008, 10:30 AM
Sam Bradford admitted he blows dogs for quarters, and that he learned how to do it from your mother. Thread over.

j t go back to your bevo looking wife you silly little bitch.

enjoy not haveing a chance at a nc.

doobs
12-19-2008, 11:10 AM
who the fuck cares but you? florida proved their the best, and they'll kick anybody's ass in the suck 12.

Florida proved they're the best? How?

Lost to Ole Miss . . . AT HOME.

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Florida proved they're the best? How?

Lost to Ole Miss . . . AT HOME.
ole miss is a damn good team and they played the game of their lives. you suck 12 dumfucks dont understand how goddam good the sec is.

ole miss > texas tech, believe that!

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:26 AM
hey there gator chomp,

BOOMER SOONER BITCH
your team licks balls bitch. sad crapford is about to get dominated by the best defense in the nation. your coach sucks a big one and he never wins bowl games. believe that!

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.wallpapernow.net/images/wallpaper/gator-champions-wallpaper.jpg

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:32 AM
We are the boys from old Florida
F - L - O - R - I - D - A
Where the girls are the fairest,
the boys are the squarest
of any old state down our way.
We are all strong for old Florida,
down where the old Gators play.
In all kinds of weather,
we'll all stick together. for
F - L - O - R - I - D - A

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Go Gators! C'mon Gators! Get Up And Go!

doobs
12-19-2008, 11:45 AM
ole miss is a damn good team and they played the game of their lives. you suck 12 dumfucks dont understand how goddam good the sec is.

ole miss > texas tech, believe that!

Again . . . how has Florida proven they're the best?

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Again . . . how has Florida proven they're the best?
they beat the best team in the nation, alabama. that's how.

Kermit
12-19-2008, 12:16 PM
ole miss is a damn good team!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin::down spin::downspin::lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

doobs
12-19-2008, 12:22 PM
they beat the best team in the nation, alabama. that's how.

But I thought you said Florida was the best . . .

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 12:26 PM
But I thought you said Florida was the best . . .

florida proved they are the best because they beat the best. alabama used to be the best until florida de-throned them. dude u need to get ur brain fixed cuz ur being a dumfuck!

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 12:30 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin::down spin::downspin::lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
theyre better than texas tech, that's for sure. and tech beat the shit out of the little dick longhorns.

doobs
12-19-2008, 12:48 PM
florida proved they are the best because they beat the best. alabama used to be the best until florida de-throned them. dude u need to get ur brain fixed cuz ur being a dumfuck!

If Florida is the best, they can't beat the best. They would have to beat themselves.

What happens if Tech wins the Cotton Bowl? Will you cry?

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 12:57 PM
If Florida is the best, they can't beat the best. They would have to beat themselves.
dude are u really so dumb u can't figure it out? do they raise u to be this dumb in texas or do you have to go to a texas college to get more stupid? lol that's how they do it in texas, raising one idiot after another and then make you stupider in college!

Kermit
12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
theyre better than texas tech, that's for sure. and tech beat the shit out of the little dick longhorns.

Texas's back-up quarterback beat your crappy team. Back-up. In your crappy stadium. :lmao:lmao:lmao

doobs
12-19-2008, 01:47 PM
dude are u really so dumb u can't figure it out? do they raise u to be this dumb in texas or do you have to go to a texas college to get more stupid? lol that's how they do it in texas, raising one idiot after another and then make you stupider in college!

So is Ole Miss the best team in the country?

J.T.
12-19-2008, 05:17 PM
j t go back to your bevo looking wife you silly little bitch.

enjoy not haveing a chance at a nc.

If I believed in the institution of marriage, and that it wasn't the biggest fucking liability possible for a man, then maybe these bush league putdowns you make against this imaginary wife of mine would be funny. But they'd still only be funny in Oklahoma, only not as funny as hearing "Holding - Offense - 10 yard penalty, replay third down" 90 times when Bradford drops back to pass in Miami.

Erase Bradford's and McCoy's stats from the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter--you know, the part of the game where Stoops left his QB in with an omfg hueg lead--and Bradford would have had no shot at the Heisman. 45-35. Kill yourself.

pkbpkb81
12-20-2008, 12:26 AM
your team licks balls bitch. sad crapford is about to get dominated by the best defense in the nation. your coach sucks a big one and he never wins bowl games. believe that!

he did get uf the first nc and one one with ou in 2000 dumb ass

pkbpkb81
12-20-2008, 12:31 AM
If I believed in the institution of marriage, and that it wasn't the biggest fucking liability possible for a man, then maybe these bush league putdowns you make against this imaginary wife of mine would be funny. But they'd still only be funny in Oklahoma, only not as funny as hearing "Holding - Offense - 10 yard penalty, replay third down" 90 times when Bradford drops back to pass in Miami.

Erase Bradford's and McCoy's stats from the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter--you know, the part of the game where Stoops left his QB in with an omfg hueg lead--and Bradford would have had no shot at the Heisman. 45-35. Kill yourself.

i have told you this befor j.t all of ou's leads came early and in the 2nd half all they would do is run clock, now ut on the other hand ut scored more points in the 4th qt then ou and since the ou ttu and osu games were the only close ones they had it sounds like it was saint mack running up the score.

END OF THREAD

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 02:32 AM
Texas's back-up quarterback beat your crappy team. Back-up. In your crappy stadium. :lmao:lmao:lmao

kermit...........confirmed, agreed, and appreciated!

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 02:39 AM

You deserve to get donkey punched!

Homeland Security
12-20-2008, 05:05 PM
If I weren't all strung out on smack, and could get a woman to even look at me, then maybe these bush league putdowns you make against this imaginary wife of mine would be funny. But they'd still only be funny in Oklahoma. Speaking of which, how's the crystal meth up there? Can you hook me up?

No? Kill yourself.

pkbpkb81
12-20-2008, 10:15 PM
lmao

DMX7
12-23-2008, 09:16 PM
i support hoes! anymore pics of gator hoes?

haha. Not those hoes.

J.T.
12-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Homeland Security would have won POTD on 12/20 if only he'd said cocaine instead of two drugs I've never even tried.

Gator Chomp!
12-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Go Gators!

Sean Cagney
01-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Go Gators!!!!!!!!!

chode_regulator
01-01-2009, 11:53 PM
wow kissing a gator with its mouth taped shut. eveyrone knows they have no strength in opening their jaws. :bang

this has to be mookie or someone else fucking around. I mean why would a gator fan come on here and continually make all these stupid lame threads. i hope no one goes to florida forums etc and does teh same.

tebow is overrated, florida is a very good team but i think usc, texas, oklahoma could bea tthem on any given day. i dont know why ou always chokes but they do on the natl stage. but still florida is not head and shoulders above anyone. i still laugh my ass of when i see tebow trying not to cry after losing to ole miss. he tries sohard to sound tough, but still sounds like a little bitch. btw 32 TD's vs 50+ is nowhere near the saem talent.

chode_regulator
01-01-2009, 11:57 PM

i was unaware that winning on a last second play constitued beating the shit out of. hmmm...ill hvae to re evaluate my standards of the UF ole miss game

ehhhh....UT is ranked ahead of UF academically and in sports. in fact florida only ahs UT beat on costs, and thats bc the whole shitty state has low tuition. it costs more to send a child to daycare than to send a grown man to college. explain that one. :rollin :downspin: :wakeup

Sean Cagney
01-02-2009, 12:08 AM
i was unaware that winning on a last second play constitued beating the shit out of. hmmm...ill hvae to re evaluate my standards of the UF ole miss game

ehhhh....UT is ranked ahead of UF academically and in sports. in fact florida only ahs UT beat on costs, and thats bc the whole shitty state has low tuition. it costs more to send a child to daycare than to send a grown man to college. explain that one. :rollin :downspin: :wakeup

Is that all anyone can ever bring up is one game against Ole Miss all year like it is relevant now? You think that is going to effect the way they play now? I mean they lost a game and had a bad day, okay we all know that by now. People cling onto that as if it were the Gators season, and infact it was their turning point because it has been lights out since.

wow kissing a gator with its mouth taped shut. eveyrone knows they have no strength in opening their jaws. :bang

this has to be mookie or someone else fucking around. I mean why would a gator fan come on here and continually make all these stupid lame threads. i hope no one goes to florida forums etc and does teh same.

tebow is overrated, florida is a very good team but i think usc, texas, oklahoma could bea tthem on any given day. i dont know why ou always chokes but they do on the natl stage. but still florida is not head and shoulders above anyone. i still laugh my ass of when i see tebow trying not to cry after losing to ole miss. he tries sohard to sound tough, but still sounds like a little bitch. btw 32 TD's vs 50+ is nowhere near the saem talent.
FLA is not head and shoulders above anyone like you said, but they have been playing great football since the Ole Miss game and that nobody can deny! I think FLA can beat those teams on any given day as well, hell the teams they lost to beat them on any given day and FLA lost on any given day, so anyone can lose to anyone on any given day it seems :lol

pkbpkb81
01-02-2009, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=Sean Cagney;2998070]Is that all anyone can ever bring up is one game against Ole Miss all year like it is relevant now? You think that is going to effect the way they play now? I mean they lost a game and had a bad day, okay we all know that by now. People cling onto that as if it were the Gators season, and infact it was their turning point because it has been lights out since.

he was bring up the ole miss game becuse someone tried to throw the ttu game in the texas fans face. I hate ut but a last second loss on the road is better then loseing to a unranked team at home.

Boomer Sooner!

Sean Cagney
01-02-2009, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=Sean Cagney;2998070]Is that all anyone can ever bring up is one game against Ole Miss all year like it is relevant now? You think that is going to effect the way they play now? I mean they lost a game and had a bad day, okay we all know that by now. People cling onto that as if it were the Gators season, and infact it was their turning point because it has been lights out since.

he was bring up the ole miss game becuse someone tried to throw the ttu game in the texas fans face. I hate ut but a last second loss on the road is better then loseing to a unranked team at home.

Boomer Sooner!Yeah it is, but it's all one game!!!! Gators had enough time to get back up and beat the #1 ranked team at the time in the title game and work themselves back into it, thats all that matters to me right now as a Gators fan! I know they blew that game at home, but that seriously sparked their year IMO, after that they did not PLAY or sleep at all on ANYONE.

pkbpkb81
01-02-2009, 11:32 AM
yes but the same can be said for any of the one loss teams this year including ou,ut, and usc. and every time a non gator fan brings up ole miss you guys get up in arms yet you guys throw other teams one loss around like its worst then yours. Out of the four teams that imo have a calim to be in this game the gators have the worst loss.

Fat Bastard
01-02-2009, 01:09 PM
45-35

pkbpkb81 and any other Oklahoma fan is a douchebag faggot

Doug Collins
01-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Where were all these gatorbaters lol during the season? All the sudden spurstalk is full of gator fans (all 2 of them).

That being said, I like where this thread is headed.

leemajors
01-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Where were all these gatorbaters lol during the season? All the sudden spurstalk is full of gator fans (all 2 of them).

That being said, I like where this thread is headed.

we need more UTSA threads to keep these buried!

Doug Collins
01-02-2009, 02:17 PM
we need more UTSA threads to keep these buried!

+3.14159265358979323846…

leemajors
01-02-2009, 03:54 PM
+3.14159265358979323846…

:lmao

ClingingMars
01-02-2009, 06:35 PM
talking trash about a close loss to Ole Miss probably isn't a good idea.

-Mars

chode_regulator
01-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Is that all anyone can ever bring up is one game against Ole Miss all year like it is relevant now? You think that is going to effect the way they play now? I mean they lost a game and had a bad day, okay we all know that by now. People cling onto that as if it were the Gators season, and infact it was their turning point because it has been lights out since.

FLA is not head and shoulders above anyone like you said, but they have been playing great football since the Ole Miss game and that nobody can deny! I think FLA can beat those teams on any given day as well, hell the teams they lost to beat them on any given day and FLA lost on any given day, so anyone can lose to anyone on any given day it seems :lol

the only reason i brought it up is bc some other douche did before me. florida is not the geratest team ever, or of the decade

pkbpkb81
01-02-2009, 10:27 PM
45-35

pkbpkb81 and any other Oklahoma fan is a douchebag faggot

wow we have a new troll. go fuck yourself

Flo-Rida
01-02-2009, 10:33 PM
haha bitch, u mad? Gator Nation is what it's all about........ we singlehandedly turned The U and the Noles into sorry has beens, believe that!

Why would I be mad we have more national championships than you and own the all time series against you guys. Prick.

Sean Cagney
01-02-2009, 11:04 PM
the only reason i brought it up is bc some other douche did before me. florida is not the geratest team ever, or of the decade

Bring up the Ole Miss game again like eveyone does and see me laugh even harder because they just whipped that TEAM someone brought up (TT). Ole Miss is not a copout anymore to diss the Gators, they are a good team.

Gator Chomp!
01-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Tonight!

Is!

The!

Night!

Gator Chomp!
01-08-2009, 02:21 PM
why does it make my fucking all caps go off?