PDA

View Full Version : Car Advice Please

Chief
12-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Hey guy's, wanted to know what you all thought

I'm getting a 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara imported through a friend of mine here to costa rica.

It has 32,000 miles, 4wheel drive (all the time), beautiful color, clean interior, it's a repo from the states so it was just a matter of the owner not making payments.

he's selling it to me for $8,000 , I pay like $2000 upfront and then the rest when it get's here (about 3 weeks), comes with a 9 day test drive kind of thing where if anything is wrong with it, he'll take it back.

http://s5.tinypic.com/2i1i2yt.jpg
http://s5.tinypic.com/315hcwp.jpg

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Sure why not

fatsack
what's the big rush?

Viva Las Espuelas
dude, have you ran the VIN first? if you didn't, i hope you haven't paid.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-18-2008, 05:52 PM
dude, have you ran the VIN first? if you didn't, i hope you haven't paid.
nevermind.

Chief
12-18-2008, 06:03 PM
this guy is trustable, hes a dea agent from the usa who is here in costa rica working with the government fbi on cracking down on drug cartels. on the side he imports cars

i pay like $1500 upfront , then when it get's here, i check it out and if im ok with it i pay the rest.

duncan228
12-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Anytime someone says "Got to know today," I question it. It may all be on the up-and-up, but why the push to make you answer fast?

Chief
12-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Anytime someone says "Got to know today," I question it. It may all be on the up-and-up, but why the push to make you answer fast?

it's a repo remember, so the banks auction them off

the auction is tomorrow morning.

believe me, trust is not an issue, i want to know if u guy's think it's a good price for what i'm getting.

The Reckoning
12-18-2008, 06:16 PM
fuck yea! maybe there's some good shit still hidden in the car

ashbeeigh
12-18-2008, 06:18 PM
This is how I see this thread: Chief is telling everyone about his new car and how he came about it. There really wasn't any need to ask us what we thought about it, even if we disagreed. You've already made up you're mind. It's like me and my car.

Now he's going to have to defend his decision to buy the car for 12+/- pages.

duncan228
12-18-2008, 06:27 PM
it's a repo remember, so the banks auction them off

the auction is tomorrow morning.

believe me, trust is not an issue, i want to know if u guy's think it's a good price for what i'm getting.

If you know you trust him, and the rush is explained, it seems like you're in a good position because it sounds like you're not completely committed to it until after you actually get to see and drive it.

Do you get your up front money back if you don't want it?

balli
12-18-2008, 06:39 PM
hes a dea agent from the usa
I wouldn't trust him with a nickle.

Heath Ledger
12-18-2008, 06:40 PM
I hope that upfront money means nothing to you you are about to get scammed my friend.

Heath Ledger
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Might as well bend over right now its coming with no vaseline.

tlongII
12-18-2008, 06:45 PM
It's a good deal. Go for it.

Chief
12-18-2008, 06:54 PM
It's a good deal. Go for it.

thank you, that's what i wanted to know, if it was a deal or not.

there are no trust issues with this guy, i know his entire family, hell his kid is a freshman backup quarterback for usc, lol

I get all my money back if it's a fucked up car, it's in the contract.

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Hey F that, I have a 08 Escalade over here that is a repo. The guy was a drug dealer so paid most of it off. Just send me 3 thousand right now and 6 thousand when I ship it you which would be in 2 weeks at the most.

http://420.thrashbarg.net/trust_me_i_know_internets.jpg

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 06:56 PM
plus my kid is a backup RB for UT. C'mon you know me.

Chief
12-18-2008, 06:57 PM
If you know you trust him, and the rush is explained, it seems like you're in a good position because it sounds like you're not completely committed to it until after you actually get to see and drive it.

Do you get your up front money back if you don't want it?

yup

Chief
12-18-2008, 06:58 PM
plus my kid is a backup RB for UT. C'mon you know me.

I don't understand, what part of "is this a good deal or not" don't you understand ? trust isn't an issue yet u keep bringing that up

if you know someone with a vitara and you've driven one or been in one, i just want ur reviews.

I. Hustle
12-18-2008, 07:57 PM
I don't understand, what part of "is this a good deal or not" don't you understand ? trust isn't an issue yet u keep bringing that up

if you know someone with a vitara and you've driven one or been in one, i just want ur reviews.

WTF you think this is? Carmax forum?

Nigga I am telling you that I got the hookup. We are talking about an 08 Escalade. Just send me the 3 grand and we will be on our way. I understand that THIS is a good deal. You will be pimpin Costa Rican hoes. Besides I don't keep bringing up trust, you do.

Chief
12-18-2008, 08:17 PM
WTF you think this is? Carmax forum?

Nigga I am telling you that I got the hookup. We are talking about an 08 Escalade. Just send me the 3 grand and we will be on our way. I understand that THIS is a good deal. You will be pimpin Costa Rican hoes. Besides I don't keep bringing up trust, you do.

:lol:lol

Escalades are for men with small dicks who need that type of car to pimp hoes, I pimp them without one :toast

SequSpur
12-19-2008, 06:53 PM
gay....