PDA

View Full Version : Why?

ManuTP9
12-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Are their people doubting the spurs now, just cause we lost 2 in a row? we can still make the playoffs, as you can see we are not on the lakers or celtics level but we still have time to fix it, it's only december. Plus our record is 15-10 , the spurs started off 2-5 and have only lost 5 since ,if you look at it with all the injuries we had that's not bad. Also i think the spurs lineup should be Duncan PF, Kurt Thomas C, Tony Parker PG, Roger Mason SG, Michael Finley SF.

Dr. Gonzo
12-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Welcome to Spurstalk.

This happens with every loss.

sonic21
12-19-2008, 10:25 AM
:tu it's suns fan pretending to be spurs fan just to bash the spurs. just ignore them

mexicanjunior
12-19-2008, 11:04 AM
the spurs lineup should be Duncan PF, Kurt Thomas C, Tony Parker PG, Roger Mason SG, Michael Finley SF.

I don't understand the fascination with starting Finley. If he is not hitting his jump shot, he brings nothing else to the table...

vander
12-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I have never wavered in the opinion that we do not have a team capable of winning a title this year, even during the 6 game win streak and the surprising good play from hill.

DROB4EVER
12-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Cause they are playing stupid, and without heart. TP looks worthless, cant defend and wont get to the rim. Duncan plays like a girl, gets pushed around, Dunked on, he scares no one and is getting outplayed by lesser players.

mrspurs
12-19-2008, 05:47 PM
I don't understand the fascination with starting Finley. If he is not hitting his jump shot, he brings nothing else to the table...

+1

mrspurs
12-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Cause they are playing stupid, and without heart. TP looks worthless, cant defend and wont get to the rim. Duncan plays like a girl, gets pushed around, Dunked on, he scares no one and is getting outplayed by lesser players.

I wouldnt go that far. But Tyson does own Timmy and it looks like so does Dwight almost (Id say by this seasons end Dwight will finally pass up Timmy). And its in the paint that most people should be paying attention to. In the paint is where the games will be won. We finally played to real teams. And we didnt do to well. Thats why people are wondering. The smart people anyways.

Josepatches_
12-19-2008, 06:02 PM
TD has to fight against everyone in the paint.Sometimes even we play with 4 small players around him.He can't guard men like Howard if he has to be at 100% in offense.In the past players like Elson or Nesterovic had that work.Now itīs only TD if we don't want to put small ones like Oberto,Thomas or Bonner.Thomas is a good at defense but we need someone bigger.
Gasol,Shaq,Amare,Bynum,Howard,Bosh,Aldridge,Garnet t,Dirk....we need someone who could guard sometimes these players.TD can't do that if he has to help his teammates with defense and he has to be fresh in the offense too along 40 minutes.Maybe at 25 but not at 32.

Rohirrim
12-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Because it's Championship or Bust.

tomtom
12-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Maybe it's because we haven't really beaten many top teams though we did get through the nuggs, mavs, jazz, and rockets. Not worried yet