PDA

View Full Version : someone explain to me.....

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:45 AM
..... how you can get the most first place votes and still not win the Heisman??!?!?!

sorry i know it's old news but tebow not winning the heisman is one of the biggest travestys in college football history.

Blake
12-19-2008, 11:52 AM
he already has one and got invited back again for this one.

you've got nothing to whine about

Im a red raider fan so I've everything to whine and bitch about

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Im a red raider fan so I've everything to whine and bitch about

lol whine and bitch about what? that your team blows? graham harrell isn't on the same level as tebow. neither is sad crapford and cock mccoy but for watever bullshit they got more second place votes.

stretch
12-19-2008, 12:07 PM
he already has one and got invited back again for this one.

LMAO harrell

dirk4mvp
12-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Tebow is garbage.

chode_regulator
12-19-2008, 10:35 PM
lol whine and bitch about what? that your team blows? graham harrell isn't on the same level as tebow. neither is sad crapford and cock mccoy but for watever bullshit they got more second place votes.

sad crapford and cock mccoy? really? really? is that all you can come up with?

i almost puked in my mouth when i saw tebows stupid little holier than though bullshit on how he goes to the philipiones and helps kids out. well whoopty fricking doo! that guy annoys me. and his stupid little rant after their loss was a laughing joke. that pepole point to that as why florida ran the tbale is an even bigger joke. some douche trying not to cry on natl tv and trying to sound tough. bwahahahahahahahahahahaha i have to stop laughing bc i just shit my pants and need to go clean up

redraiderinfiji
12-19-2008, 11:51 PM

Are you really saying that McCoy and Bradford are second and third tier to Tebow? Both of these qbs are for sure just as effective as Tebow, if not better. Florida is going to lose to Oklahoma.....I guarantee that.

Stoops is a monster!

doobs
12-20-2008, 02:00 AM
To answer your question . . . math

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 02:28 AM
Math????????.........because if we are looking at this year....you are wrong!

chode_regulator
12-20-2008, 02:28 PM
..... how you can get the most first place votes and still not win the Heisman??!?!?!

sorry i know it's old news but tebow not winning the heisman is one of the biggest travestys in college football history.

how did kyle busch win the most races in nascar sprint cup and not win the championship?

simple, you total all the votes, not jsut the first place

pkbpkb81
12-20-2008, 10:18 PM

his numbers are not even close to the 3 top big 12 qb's so shut up fuck i already hate you more then i do chris dule

Gator Chomp!
12-30-2008, 10:09 AM
his numbers are not even close to the 3 top big 12 qb's so shut up fuck i already hate you more then i do chris dule
you're a bitch you know Tebow owns sad crapfords indian ass.