PDA

View Full Version : They really are just like rabbits

desflood
12-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Arkansas family welcomes 18th child, a girl

Thu Dec 18, 8:46 pm ETROGERS, Ark. – An Arkansas woman has given birth to her 18th child. Michelle Duggar delivered the baby girl by Caesarean section Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Rogers. The baby, named Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar, weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 inches long.

"The ultimate Christmas gift from God," said Jim Bob Duggar, the father of the 18 children. "She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters."

The Duggars now have 10 sons and eight daughters.

Jim Bob Duggar said Michelle started having contractions Wednesday night. She needed the C-section, her third, because the baby was lying sideways. Jim Bob said both baby and mother were doing well Thursday night.

"We both would love to have more," he said.

The cable network TLC broadcasts a weekly show about the Duggars, called "17 Kids and Counting." Chris Finnegan of TLC — which handles public relations for the Duggar family — said the show's name would be updated to account for the latest addition to the family. He said TLC also will air a show Monday on the baby's delivery.

Jim Bob Duggar is 43, a year older than his wife. Their oldest child, Joshua, is 20.

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jordyn-Grace, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 17; Jessa, 16; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 12; Joy-Anna, 11; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 8; James, 7; Justin, 6; Jackson, 4; Johannah, 3; and Jennifer, 1.

"Our whole family is excited about Jordyn's addition to our family," Jim Bob Duggar said. "She's just perfect in every way."

Viva Las Espuelas
12-19-2008, 01:53 PM
parents that name their kids by alliteration scare me. they're classified along with the people that take professional pictures with their pets.

easjer
12-19-2008, 01:56 PM
I have very little pleasant or nice to say about those folks.

Chalk it up to my bitter, empty uterus.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Turn To The Right!!!!

fatsack
12-19-2008, 02:00 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/249270409_664e6841fa.jpg

ORION
12-19-2008, 02:06 PM
I heard she had a cesarean because she had to duct tape her vagina shut after the 3rd trimester in case the baby just fell out

easjer
12-19-2008, 02:15 PM
That pic is 4 kids short.

The oldest recently got married. A friend of mine watches that show in morbid fascination and reported that the oldest and his fiance were 'courting' - chaperoned at all times and wouldn't kiss until the wedding. She said she felt like she needed to wash her hands a million times after watching the two of them hold hands and try to get out all their sexual frustration via hand-holding and caressing.

Bender
12-19-2008, 04:24 PM
wtf with all the "J" names?

edit: Viva beat me to it. I just looked up what "alliteration" meant :lol

exstatic
12-19-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure which is more bizarre: her popping out 18 kids or him still "getting it" after 20+ years of marriage. :lol

She'll probably have all 18+whatever more cases of post-partum depression all at once when she hits menopause and can't have any more.

fatsack
12-19-2008, 04:31 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/ap_michelle_dugger_081219_mn.jpg

last year.

ashbeeigh
12-19-2008, 04:54 PM
I hate to admit I'll watch their show when it is on. I watch that and John And Kate Plus Eight.

The Duggars are said to follow the Quiverfull movement (which is nuts).

Its viewpoint is to eagerly receive children as blessings from God, eschewing all forms of birth control, including natural family planning and sterilization. Someone of this persuasion might call themselves a "quiver full", "full quiver", "quiverfull-minded", or simply "QF" Christian. Roman Catholics and some others might refer to the Quiverfull position as Providentialism, while the popular press has recently referred to the movement as a manifestation of natalism. The movement and its corpus of literature have grown steadily since its inception. Its adherents most likely number in the "thousands to low tens of thousands"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull

fatsack
12-19-2008, 05:27 PM
John And Kate Plus Eight.

I hate that bitch.

I. Hustle
12-19-2008, 05:29 PM
I hate that bitch.

Straight up! But she was hot when they first got married. I would have banged her upside down and sideways.

CuckingFunt
12-20-2008, 12:23 AM
These people have their own show? Ugh.

velik_m
12-20-2008, 07:25 AM
U0kJHQpvgB8

spursfan09
12-20-2008, 10:07 AM
I hate that bitch.
Well so what? She has freaking 8 kids to take care of. She needs organization and rules and she's a bitch for that? :rolleyes Oh my god. Jon seems like a real man, and he can handle her ways. Because without her, it would be chaotic.

SpursWoman
12-20-2008, 11:28 AM
That pic is 4 kids short.

The oldest recently got married. A friend of mine watches that show in morbid fascination and reported that the oldest and his fiance were 'courting' - chaperoned at all times and wouldn't kiss until the wedding. She said she felt like she needed to wash her hands a million times after watching the two of them hold hands and try to get out all their sexual frustration via hand-holding and caressing.

Congratulations to them. And when the time comes I'm sure they will be outstanding parents given the vast experence of having all of the responsibility of their younger siblings thrust on them at an early age so their parents could keep squeezing out more. I just can't imagine a better childhood.

exstatic
12-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Congratulations to them. And when the time comes I'm sure they will be outstanding parents given the vast experence of having all of the responsibility of their younger siblings thrust on them at an early age so their parents could keep squeezing out more. I just can't imagine a better childhood.

Yeah, I was thinking "how much parental attention and love can any of these kids get in a day?". In a family this size, the quiet ones are just going to drop between the cracks. How is that a good thing? I think these "parents" are just monumentally selfish.

TwAnKiEs
12-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Jim Bob Duggar said Michelle started having contractions Wednesday night. She needed the C-section, her third, because the baby was lying sideways.

Bitches womb is probably the size of San Antonio by now :lmao

Congrats BTW :D

Rohirrim
12-20-2008, 02:10 PM
These people have their own show? Ugh.

This + Bromance = End of times

CuckingFunt
12-20-2008, 03:26 PM
This + Bromance = End of times

Bromance? I'm afraid to even ask.

spursfan09
12-20-2008, 03:37 PM

3 words

Brody Jenner, MTV

RashoFan
12-20-2008, 06:08 PM
I have very little pleasant or nice to say about those folks.

Chalk it up to my bitter, empty uterus.

+1

ashbeeigh
12-20-2008, 06:18 PM

Guys are vying for Brody's love and affection through a reality show. It's ridiculous and I'm going to watch every episode.

Oh, Gee!!
12-21-2008, 02:54 AM
The oldest recently got married. A friend of mine watches that show in morbid fascination and reported that the oldest and his fiance were 'courting' - chaperoned at all times and wouldn't kiss until the wedding.

homeboy erupted like a volcano on the honeymoon I bet. sinner

Trainwreck2100
12-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Guys are vying for Brody's love and affection through a reality show. It's ridiculous and I'm going to watch every episode.

It can't be worse then that tila tequila show, damn that bitch is ugly

ashbeeigh
12-21-2008, 11:20 AM
It can't be worse then that tila tequila show, damn that bitch is ugly

I refuse to watch that one. And the other new one, Double Shot of Love. We'll just have to wait and see.

jack sommerset
12-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Bitches womb is probably the size of San Antonio by now :lmao

Congrats BTW :D

No Shit. Thats one horny ho. He probably jerks off while she shoves a bowling pin up her gap to get some sort of feeling and when he is ready to unload he takes aim. Like shooting a barn standing right in front of it.

Biernutz
12-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Everyone should have a hobby but most people don't take it to the extreme.

Sapphire
12-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Thats one horny ho.

Having sex with your husband a minimum of 18 times makes one a ho? :lol

The difference is, she's not on the pill. There would be a lot more of us having more kids than that if we weren't using some sort of contraceptive.

jack sommerset
12-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Right. 18 pops equals 18 kids!!!!!! You know she has one big bread basket.