PDA

View Full Version : December 19,...

Yonivore
12-19-2008, 09:11 PM

President of the United States Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives. Once again, here's video of the historic Bill Clinton testimony with the Independent Council where he commits perjury and denies he had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky:

ClfpG2-1Bv4

ChumpDumper
12-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Nice of you to commemorate the beginning of the end of the Republican party.

You guys fucked up good.

Nbadan
12-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Yep. trying to destroy and re-destroy Bill Clinton has become Republican's white-man burden...I mean Democrats didn't like some of Reagan - Iran-Contra, the Lebanon bombing, supporting Saddam and looking the other way while he gased the Kurds and the Iranians.... but its not like we carry wood for this guy like Republicans do for Clenis....too bad he left office one of the highest approval ratings in a long, long, time....

Rohirrim
12-20-2008, 12:22 AM

You guys fucked up good.

Nothing lasts forever.

Yonivore
12-20-2008, 12:30 AM
nP5FunbZvJ8

Nbadan
12-20-2008, 12:36 AM
...I long for those days again when Clenis left office...

CubanMustGo
12-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Ah, yes, because lying about a blow job is more important than lying so you can send thousands of soldiers to be killed to avenge daddy's honor.

Nbadan
12-20-2008, 01:11 AM
...it's Clenis envy.........

SnakeBoy
12-20-2008, 01:16 AM

You guys fucked up good.

How do you figure that?

boutons_
12-20-2008, 01:23 AM
witch hunt, all politics of destruction all the time,

Repugs and their dick-suckers like Yoni are only interested in smash-mouth, ideological politics, self-enrichment, dividing the polarized country, not in governing, not in the good of the country.

Fuck 'em all to hell, just as they have fucked America to hell.

ChumpDumper
12-20-2008, 03:00 AM
How do you figure that?:lol

SnakeBoy
12-20-2008, 03:51 AM
:lol

That's what I figured...incapable of making any sense as usual.

ChumpDumper
12-20-2008, 04:14 AM
:lmao

Sorry you don't realize how fucked your party is right now.

...but a lot of this stuff goes way over your head.

exstatic
12-20-2008, 12:31 PM
How do you figure that?

The American people were SO PISSED at the GOP that they threw out every elected official they could get their hands on. That set is composed of officials in Blue and Purple states. To be a Republican in a Blue or Purple state demands that you are a moderate. Since even moderates were tossed, the survivors figured that being far right is the ticket. That's the joke. Being far right will NOT get them back the seats they lost in the last two cycles, and they are so homogeneously far right in their Congressional caucases now that the voices that could guide them back to more seats in the House and Senate will be shouted down for at least the next two major election cycles.

smeagol
12-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Well, the whole economic mess we are in was being incubated right around that period . . .

8ft.tall.tejano
12-20-2008, 06:08 PM
haha the good ole' days...seems like such a dream when our president's biggest crime was a personal matter and not war crimes..........

how the tables have turned, the republican media couldn't stop poking into someones personal life, now the republican president wire taps our personal life...........

xrayzebra
12-20-2008, 06:31 PM
:lmao

Sorry you don't realize how fucked your party is right now.

...but a lot of this stuff goes way over your head.

Talking about over your head. You don't even realize how screwed this
country is for at least the next four years.

The boys from the hood, Chicago, will be running things. Richard will
be pulling the strings and Barry will be doing the dance.:toast

ChumpDumper
12-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Yeah, the president will be the puppet of a mayor :rolleyes

You guys don't realize how stupid you are.

xrayzebra
12-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah, the president will be the puppet of a mayor :rolleyes

You guys don't realize how stupid you are.

And you have no idea of who runs Illionis politics. The Chicago machine
and Richard be the head man. Notice no dirt being thrown his way.
Don't you wonder why.

ploto
12-21-2008, 12:19 PM
This guys say hi--

0_Vs5570pKw

Bartleby
12-21-2008, 12:39 PM
This guys say hi--

0_Vs5570pKw

That sound bite sounds even more twisted and kinky after wide-stance Larry's coming out party.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-21-2008, 01:32 PM
But he got a blowjob! A blowjob! In the oval office!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2008, 01:45 PM
And you have no idea of who runs Illionis politics. The Chicago machine
and Richard be the head man. Notice no dirt being thrown his way.
Don't you wonder why.Because he didn't try to sell the open senate seat.

Damn you're stupid.

Yonivore
12-21-2008, 02:00 PM
But he got a blowjob! A blowjob! In the oval office!
Actually, he perjured himself, suborned perjury in others, and obstructed justice in an attempt to deny Paula Jones her constitutional right to due process.

His perjury (about sex), and his getting other people to lie for him -- as they all obstructed our legal system, in the process -- denied a U. S. Citizen her right to a fair trial. And, he did this after taking an oath to defend and uphold the U. S. Constitution.

Isn't this something y'all've been whining about with respect to Gitmo terrorists and Habeas Corpus?

Why are Paula Jones' Constitutional rights less important than those of a terrorist -- who, until Hamden -- never had those rights?

Just asking.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2008, 02:08 PM
about sexYou just tried to equate a blowjob with the war in Iraq.

And you guys still wonder why you lost so badly.

Yonivore
12-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Speaking of the ol' Horn Dog Bill Clinton, his little library may foul out the top two cabinet appointments of President Obama.

We already know that Eric Holder’s appointment as attorney general hinges on how hard people want to press the Marc Rich pardon, which he prepared. That pardon came after Rich’s ex-wife donated to the Bill Clinton presidential library.

But now the 200,000+ other donors to that fund have been released and that may foul out Hillary Clinton because the Rich affair shows that when it comes to quidding a pro, the Clintons are pros.

“[C]onsider — because it already happened — the case of a wealthy investor who is seeking business opportunities in, say, Kazakhstan. He gives millions to the Clinton foundation, visits the country with the former president and obtains the sought-after contract. No one in the Obama administration will vet such a gift in advance; the public will learn of it only with the yearly disclosure. The new administration is buying itself a heap of potential trouble with this arrangement,” the Washington Post said (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/20/AR2008122001647.html).

Add to that Bill Richardson bungling the Los Alamos spy case...
IpANBymakjM
...and you have 3 Clinton-tainted Cabinet members.

Bubba could be the Obamalbatross of the Obamadministration.

More popcorn please! :corn:

ploto
12-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Really- now you are just embarrassing yourself.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2008, 11:39 PM
So the guy who says the president with the 30% favorable rating is going on Mt. Rushmore thinks the ex-president with the 46% favorable rating is going to scuttle the appointments of the president-elect with the 67% favorable rating.

:rollin

ChumpDumper
12-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Oh nevemind, Yoni is just pretending to be Don Surber again.

Bill Clinton

His little library may foul out the top two cabinet appointments of President Obama.

We already know that Eric Holder’s appointment as attorney general hinges on how hard people want to press the Marc Rich pardon, which he prepared. That pardon came after Rich’s ex-wife donated to the Bill Clinton presidential library.

But now the 200,000+ other donors to that fund have been released and that may foul out Hillary Clinton because the Rich affair shows that when it comes to quidding a pro, the Clintons are pros.

“[C]onsider — because it already happened — the case of a wealthy investor who is seeking business opportunities in, say, Kazakhstan. He gives millions to the Clinton foundation, visits the country with the former president and obtains the sought-after contract. No one in the Obama administration will vet such a gift in advance; the public will learn of it only with the yearly disclosure. The new administration is buying itself a heap of potential trouble with this arrangement,” the Washington Post said.

Add to that Bill Richardson bungling the Los Alamos spy case (Byrd to Richardson on June 21, 2000: “[Y]ou would never again receive the support of the Senate of the United States for any office to which you might be appointed. It’s gone. You’ve squandered your treasure…”) and you have 3 Clinton-tainted Cabinet members.

Bubba could be the Obamalbatross of the Obamadministration.

http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/2008/12/21/bill-clinton/

Yoni has no respect for the law.

LnGrrrR
12-22-2008, 08:47 AM
I didn't like Clinton while he was in office. But he was at least relatively competent. All things considered, I much preferred Clinton's years over Bush's.

clambake
12-22-2008, 10:59 AM
yoni wants an identity for christmas.

doobs
12-22-2008, 11:38 AM
I believe history will judge Bill Clinton as a mediocre president who did little of historical significance. History will remember George Bush as a consequential president. Whether history will judge him as a good president or a bad president, I don't know. I do know that mediocrity is not in the cards for George Bush.

If Iraq ends up being a strong and peaceful country with democratic institutions, then Bush will be remembered as a very good president. If Iraq's success also sparks democratic reforms in other Middle Eastern countries, then Bush will be remembered as a great president. If Iraq descends into full-blown civil war, or if a new mini-Stalin emerges to brutalize the country and to threaten Iraq's neighbors, then Bush will be remembered as a failure. It's as simple as that.

Bill Clinton was a basically a caretaker president who did some good things and some bad things. If history is kind, he will be remembered as someone who helped reform welfare and balance the budget. I suppose he may get some credit, undeservedly, for the 90s economic boom. (Maybe he'll also be remembered for his role in bringing peace to Northern Ireland. His record on the former Yugoslavia was a little spotty, but overall pretty good, I think.) If history is unkind, he will be remembered as someone who did what he had to do to remain in office, and in the process he neglected our foreign policy and national security interests--by failing in Somalia, by showing weakness in Yemen, and by not taking bin Laden seriously. All in all, he'll be remembered as a forgettable president. A mediocre "Eisenhower Republican" president.

Anyway, on the issue of lying. Did Bill Clinton lie to the public about extramarital sex when he wagged his fucking finger at us? Yes. Was that a big deal? Not really. Did he lie under oath about extramarital sex, thereby breaking the law and bringing shame upon himself? Yes. The man got disbarred and impeached because of his cavalier disregard for the law, and for what? To lie about sex? What kind of person does that?

So we all know that Bill Clinton lied and broke the law. Bush might have lied about WMDs, but he might have just been wrong. We know for a fact that he never committed perjury. I think Bush was itching to go to war in Iraq for a variety of reasons, and he put forth as strong a case as he could to the American people. He may have wrongly disregarded evidence that Iraq did not possess WMDs. I don't know. It's really hard to say.

tonylongoriafan
12-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Ah, yes, because lying about a blow job is more important than lying so you can send thousands of soldiers to be killed to avenge daddy's honor.

sex is WAY more important than war

Oh, Gee!!
12-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh nevemind, Yoni is just pretending to be Don Surber again.

E-mail Don Surber at [email protected] to let him know you enjoy reading his blogs on Spurstalk.com

Nbadan
12-22-2008, 01:29 PM
I believe history will judge Bill Clinton as a mediocre president who did little of historical significance. History will remember George Bush as a consequential president. Whether history will judge him as a good president or a bad president, I don't know. I do know that mediocrity is not in the cards for George Bush.

Clinton will never be known as a President of absolutes....of the 'your with US or against US' garden variety....but a President of triangulation...what'd that get us? A projected deficit surplus (that Dubya and the do-nothing quickly spent), relative peace, except for Bosnia which he handled with no ground troops...economic expansion for one of the longest periods in the last.........well...ever.....

PixelPusher
12-22-2008, 04:09 PM
E-mail Don Surber at [email protected] to let him know you enjoy reading his blogs on Spurstalk.com

:lol

xrayzebra
12-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Because he didn't try to sell the open senate seat.

Damn you're stupid.

Who's calling who stupid, stupid?:downspin::lmao:rollin

xrayzebra
12-22-2008, 04:50 PM
So the guy who says the president with the 30% favorable rating is going on Mt. Rushmore thinks the ex-president with the 46% favorable rating is going to scuttle the appointments of the president-elect with the 67% favorable rating.

:rollin

Chump I hate to say it, but you are correct. Obama's appointments
will sail right through the Senate. And the dimm-o-craps deserve
much of the Clinton administration back in power, right along with the ultra-libs. Was America great or what?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Who's calling who stupid, stupid?:downspin::lmao:rollinYour question was why Daley hasn't had any dirt thrown his way.

It's because he has nothing to do with the Blagojevich scandal.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Chump I hate to say it, but you are correct. Obama's appointments
will sail right through the Senate. And the dimm-o-craps deserve
much of the Clinton administration back in power, right along with the ultra-libs. Was America great or what?The cabinet doesn't look very liberal at all -- which is fine with me.

Alex Jones
12-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Chump I hate to say it, but you are correct.

Sellout!!:bang

xrayzebra
12-22-2008, 10:36 PM
The cabinet doesn't look very liberal at all -- which is fine with me.

Doesn't surprise me. You never met a liberal you didn't like.:lol

ChumpDumper
12-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Doesn't surprise me. You have no idea what you're talking about.:lol

Bigzax
12-23-2008, 02:18 AM
Rack da doobs!