PDA

View Full Version : New York Times -- July 4, 2009

Yonivore
12-19-2008, 09:52 PM
This parody (http://www.nytimes-se.com/) of a New York Times, dated July 4, 2009, is remarkably well done. The Left's wishes have all come true. Not only has George Bush been indicted for treason, Harvard has closed its business school in favor of a School of Integrity that will offer advanced degrees in Integrity and Compassion. The links work; there are even reader comments and a "man in the street" video of reactions to the paper's Special Issue.

Wow! Talk about BDS.

Nbadan
12-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Pffffffff.............

In a press conference held close to midnight yesterday at his Crawford, Texas ranch, former President Bush cited his renewed Christian faith as the catalyst for this unprecedented action. “Last month, I had a conversation with Jesus Christ. A new conversation. And I’ve been very blessed to have been born again, again. This time, for real,” Mr. Bush read in a prepared statement to half a dozen stunned reporters.

“It’s taken a lot of soul searching, or more like deep-soul diving, I think is the term. But now I see that it was wrong to lead our nation to war under false pretenses. Millions have suffered for my sins, and I see now that it is only fitting that I should suffer as well.”

..not very likely.....

8ft.tall.tejano
12-20-2008, 06:05 PM
the whole page was laughable.....

i was quite amazed that the links worked, someone obviously has too much time on their hands........

Yonivore
12-20-2008, 09:28 PM
the whole page was laughable.....

i was quite amazed that the links worked, someone obviously has too much time on their hands........
My point exactly...