PDA

View Full Version : Burger King Releases Meaty Body Spray

Slydragon
12-19-2008, 11:35 PM
December 19, 2008 - Is your girlfriend sick of your Axe body spray making you smell like the perfume section of a department store? Does she love to indulge in a tasty flame-broiled Whopper from time to time? Then brother do we have the new fragrance for you. Having conquered the world of fast food, Burger King is now looking to master the art of body odor masking with their latest invention, Flame.

Flame is the meat giants' custom line of body spray, which has just launched at selected stores as well as online. Combining what the company calls "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat", Flame is designed to bring out the carnivorous tendencies in the women of your life (well, hopefully not your Mom).

The spray is the latest in a number of viral marketing ploys, which also include a head-to-head taste test against McDonald's, by Burger King to increase its brand awareness. The website for Flame features the very disturbing King character in a naked, reclined position, supposedly to help entice sales. Because nothing sells body spray like subconscious homosexual imagery, am I right boys?

So the good news is, if you smell like a sewer, now you can smell like flesh off a grill. Just don't be surprised when half the neighborhood dogs are chasing your delicious ass down the street. If it comes to that, just ask yourself, "What would the King do?" Well, he'd probably just sit there mute and emotionless as usual, holding up a breakfast sandwich while a bulldog rips his face off. Would you like fries with that?

Flame retails for $3.99 and can be purchased directly from the Ricky's online websit

http://gear.ign.com/articles/940/940348p1.html

BurgerKing
12-19-2008, 11:40 PM
It helps me have women my way........having a whopper doesn't hurt either. :bking :bking

cherylsteele
12-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Is cheese extra??

lefty
12-20-2008, 02:32 AM
Another reason for vegetarians to protest

MiamiHeat
12-20-2008, 05:58 AM
to attract all the fatties?

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2008, 06:33 AM
3 double whoppers thanks....

Bender
12-20-2008, 07:34 AM
damn, my dog would be all over me...

ElBorracho
12-20-2008, 09:27 AM
My ruca likes the way I smell after firing up some fajitas.

Wild Cobra
12-20-2008, 12:14 PM
What you do is get new dead presidents that still have fairly fresh ink, and rub them all over your body. What girl can resist the smell on money?

lefty
12-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Is there a low-fat version for San Antonians?

8ft.tall.tejano
12-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Another reason for vegetarians to protest

LET IT DIE ALREADY....

i don't care if a person wants to smell like a fat girls dream date.........

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Is there a low-fat version for San Antonians?

Body Solutions spray.