PDA

View Full Version : Sign the “Thank You Malik” Card

Kori Ellis
02-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Sign the “Thank You Malik” Card

Jeff Vexler and Walter Pasacrita will be broadcasting Ticket 760’s Sports Talk San Antonio today LIVE from Malik's Philly's Phamous (Malik’s restaurant) at the Quarry Market today from 2-5pm. Come on by and sign the big “THANK YOU, MALIK” card we have had printed up. Don Harris will also be broadcasting the News 4 WOAI 6pm sportscast from Malik’s.

We’ve also set up an email address for your farewell messages: [email protected].

usckk
02-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Man, I feel so bad. :(

mouse
02-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Where was all this for Avery Johnson?

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Kori can you sign for me? I'll send you a PM with my real name.

whottt
02-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Um mouse...If you want to see the way a true classy player ends his relationship with an organization and town that invested quite a bit in him...then watch how Malik is doing it.

Is Malik taking the money and running?

Is Malik talking shit about sending boys to do a man's job?

Is Malik saying let Nazr make his own number?

Don't insult Malik by comparing him to AJ...there is no comparison. Malik is a real Spur, who is greatful to the Spurs and gracious in his exit, and leaving unwillingly I might add...AJ told us to go screw and thinks the Spurs owe him something.

AJ is not like Malik and Sean Elliott.

whottt
02-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Kori could you please sign it for me as well? Whottt will do :)

mouse
02-25-2005, 05:06 PM
A gentle rose whose beauty graced this earth
A loving soul, so caring full of mirth
I beg of thee, no songs of sorrow weep
But shout our hymns of praise, so all might keep
He's in our hearts for e'er, for we have known
A gentle rose, that God now calls his own.

mouse

Kori Ellis
02-25-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm not going there to sign it. So you guys are better off just emailing your wishes.

mouse
02-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Don Harris lied to San Antonio and more than once. He will stop at nothing to get folks to tune into his TV/Radio show, Plus who wants to sit through Walter And Jeff Vexler arguing just so we can hear coach Pop try to sugar coat his back stabbing ways.

Besides where was all this love when AJ got the boot? Unless Kori is doing a show I will neverrrrrrr call in again.. Bring back Kori to San Antonio sports radio

ducks
02-25-2005, 05:18 PM
was it not aj that punched rose in the lockerroom

pooh
02-25-2005, 05:19 PM
They're already on a second card now for Rose.

ducks
02-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Don Harris lied to San Antonio and more than once. He will stop at nothing to get folks to tune into his TV/Radio show, Plus who wants to sit through Walter And Jeff Vexler arguing just so we can hear coach Pop try to sugar coat his back stabbing ways.

Besides where was all this love when AJ got the boot? Unless Kori is doing a show I will neverrrrrrr call in again.. Bring back Kori to San Antonio sports radio

who has not ever lied in their life

King
02-25-2005, 05:27 PM

Well Mouse...at least you play both sides...

Not to start a board war, I just thought this part was amusing. I won't link anything.

Besides where was all this love when AJ got the boot? Unless Dusty is doing a show I will neverrrrrrr call in again.. Bring back Dusty Garza to San Antonio sports radio

pooh
02-25-2005, 05:28 PM
who has not ever lied in their life

Amen

Sincerely,

Pinocchio

DuncanforThree!
02-25-2005, 07:11 PM
I signed it.There was a pretty steady stream of people signing but not a huge crowd.

SequSpur
02-25-2005, 09:19 PM
STFU Mouse.

mouse
02-26-2005, 02:10 AM
Well Mouse...at least you play both sides...

Not to start a board war, I just thought this part was amusing. I won't link anything.

Psssst! you forgot this one also.. :lmao

Besides where was all this love when AJ got the boot? Unless Jay Howard is doing a show I will neverrrrrrr call in again.. Bring back Jay Howard to San Antonio sports radio

milkyway21
02-26-2005, 02:24 AM
Where was all this for Avery Johnson?

Mouse, for any Spur to get THE RESPECT AND LOVE from the San Antonio fans YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. Malik took his exit GRACEFULLY. Didn't say San Antonio owe him for those championships in 1999 & 2003.

You may have noticed all the staff, players, fans and even Pops were heartbroken. That's how Malik remains in our hearts. If he could have just said one word against Pops why & how he got traded, you may never see these long and endless posts right now.

alamo50
02-26-2005, 08:15 AM
In a few days I will turn the February page on my Spurs calendar.....Malik Rose is the player featured on it...................

How ironic.

:depressed