PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade...

ehz33satx
12-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Parker or Ginobili for Chris Bosh?

roGerM
12-20-2008, 02:50 AM
At this point, it would take Parker+Ginobili in order to get Chris Bosh.

jason1301
12-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Maybe....

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 03:23 AM
I will trade Ginobili for Chris Bosh, hell yes!

SpurSupremacist
12-20-2008, 03:24 AM
Ginobili for Aldridge and Webster -- get it done. One time.

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 03:25 AM

I would prefer Aldridge plus Batum. That is just me.

SpurSupremacist
12-20-2008, 03:31 AM
I would prefer Aldridge plus Batum. That is just me.

I'm sure you would, but why would they give up 2 starters?

Reck
12-20-2008, 03:32 AM
Noez.

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm sure you would, but why would they give up 2 starters?

Well, the Blazers are clogged in their SF rotation. Batum is an unproven rookie. Blazers get Ginobili/Parker. They would prefer Parker so they have to throw in a filler. It is equal value. You don't say no when a GM comes and offer you Ginobili/Parker for two other non all stars. Aldridge is a 2nd option, is he?
Batum is not even 3rd option. Blazers get a veteran/scorer while we fill our needs at SF and Big man wise.

ehz33satx
12-20-2008, 03:38 AM
Chris Bosh is one heck of a player. How about Ginobili and Matt Bonner to Toronto? That would be too funny sending Bonner back to Toronto! :lol

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 03:40 AM
Chris Bosh is one heck of a player. How about Ginobili and Matt Bonner to Toronto? That would be too funny sending Bonner back to Toronto! :lol

We keep Bonner in San Antonio and send them Udoka and Vaughn. They need depth at the Wings so they will accept this ripoff of a trade.

ehz33satx
12-20-2008, 03:42 AM
It would be so much more fun sending Bonner back up north. :downspin: I would love to see his face when Pop informs him of the trade!

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 03:43 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=272~866~874~1977&teams=28~28~28~24&te=&cash=

The trade result of the Raptors and the Spurs. I find the ESPN trade machine quite ridiculous but it is one of the better ones around.

dastrey
12-20-2008, 03:51 AM
Would you trade Hill for Batum?

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 03:52 AM
Would you trade Hill for Batum?

Nope, if Jacque Vaughn is our 2nd string PG, I would throw slippers at the Spurs GM.

ehz33satx
12-20-2008, 03:56 AM
I like Hill. Pop needs to play Parker less and Hill more, at least this early in the season and with Tony not 100% with his ankle. Hill plays great defense, Tony not so much at the moment.
Also one thing I think is bringing the Spurs down is their reliance on the 3 point shot. Attack the rim! Slam it down! Quit with the constant 3's!!!

wisnub
12-20-2008, 04:32 AM
I will trade Ginobili for Chris Bosh, hell yes!

I agree with you. TP is our point guard and we definitely need him. With development of Mason and Hill and Ginobili is not getting any younger, it will make sense to get Bosh. This will work for Raptors since they already got O Neal and need experienced all star like Ginobili to run the floor and make serius impact. In Spurs side, DUncan and Bosh will a lil bit remind us of twin tower thing..only this time Duncan is the mentor. This will also create healthy competition for Ian and give him opportunity to play even better because Im tired of KT. No disrespect but honestly he is getting old and all he does is just fouling and rebound once in a while, he even lost his middle jumper. Coach Chip cannot make his knees any faster.

SpurSupremacist
12-20-2008, 05:20 AM
Well, the Blazers are clogged in their SF rotation. Batum is an unproven rookie. Blazers get Ginobili/Parker. They would prefer Parker so they have to throw in a filler. It is equal value. You don't say no when a GM comes and offer you Ginobili/Parker for two other non all stars. Aldridge is a 2nd option, is he?
Batum is not even 3rd option. Blazers get a veteran/scorer while we fill our needs at SF and Big man wise.

The Spurs would be out-of-their-minds lucky to get Aldridge for Ginobili.

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 05:38 AM
The Spurs would be out-of-their-minds lucky to get Aldridge for Ginobili.

I was actually referring more to Parker. No way they take Ginobili cause of Brandon Roy. For the Toronto situation, Ginobili would be a better fit. For the blazers, Parker would be better, but I would want Bayless or Blake thrown in to sweeten the deal.

johngateswhiteley
12-20-2008, 05:44 AM
oh...wow. here's an idea...you are a fucking idiot. shut the fuck up...stupid bitch.

ok ok, maybe i overreacted. but this is a stupid fucking question...i dislike most spurs' fans.

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 06:35 AM
It is all just plain objective point of view. If it makes the Spurs a better team, the front office should do it. If they decide to throw Kapono's salary to the Spurs on this type of deal, the front office should hang up on the phone immediately.

mrspurs
12-20-2008, 07:09 AM
Never seen that ESPN trade machine before. Interesting.

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 07:22 AM
Never seen that ESPN trade machine before. Interesting.

It only accounts for salary, not team needs. It pretty much is useless unless you know what the other team needs.

Josepatches_
12-20-2008, 08:05 AM
I can't believe toronto can trade Bosh only for Parker or Manu.They would be very stupid.But I would trade Parker+Manu for Bosh+Calderon if they want.We could have our franchise player when Duncan retires and we could have a great team to win this year with these twin towers.
Calderon-Mason-Finley-Bosh-Duncan .

And of course Bosh could learn a lot with TD as teammate like TD learned from Robinson.

SpurSupremacist
12-20-2008, 08:48 AM
I was actually referring more to Parker. No way they take Ginobili cause of Brandon Roy. For the Toronto situation, Ginobili would be a better fit. For the blazers, Parker would be better, but I would want Bayless or Blake thrown in to sweeten the deal.

They would want Ginobili for the 3 spot. He can easily play the 3 with bigs like Oden and Pryzbilla down low. Or he could come off of the bench like he does with the Spurs. They already have Blake at point guard, and Blake isn't a backup point. He's a really underrated player. Solid defender, takes care of the ball like his life depended on it, and makes all of the right passes. Anyway, I don't see them wanting Parker, even if Parker is the more valuable trading piece.

TMTTRIO
12-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Why would any team want Manu Ginobili if everybody is saying he is finished and done for a younger player anyways? If you think he is finished here then why would any other team want him? Why not wait until 2010 when he leaves to go after a big FA.

lebomb
12-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Yall kill me.......after two losses you want to trade Parker and Ginobili.......as soon as they go on a 10 game winning streak all you dumbasses will change your tune. Talking about how invaluable these to are to the Spurs. Typically Spurs fan. :rolleyes

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 07:35 PM
Yall kill me.......after two losses you want to trade Parker and Ginobili.......as soon as they go on a 10 game winning streak all you dumbasses will change your tune. Talking about how invaluable these to are to the Spurs. Typically Spurs fan. :rolleyes

It doesnt matter if they go on a 10 game winning streak. If the same problems still exist, changes have to be made.

Manufan909
12-20-2008, 07:43 PM
It doesnt matter if they go on a 10 game winning streak. If the same problems still exist, changes have to be made.

It would impossible for the same problems from a 2-game losing streak to exist on a double digit winning streak. That is just flat out stupid. Saying that was retarded would be an insult to retards.

Juanobili
12-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Honestly, why bother making these threads?

You guys act like huge trades happen every week and players sign multi-month contracts.

You're no GM so shut up. Oh.. and one more thing... believe in your damn team? Goddamn.

PM5K
12-20-2008, 07:52 PM
I'd trade my left nut for Bosh...

honestfool84
12-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Parker or Ginobili for Chris Bosh?

no, but i'd give you up for chris bosh in a heart beat.

rascal
12-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Why would any team want Manu Ginobili if everybody is saying he is finished and done for a younger player anyways? If you think he is finished here then why would any other team want him? Why not wait until 2010 when he leaves to go after a big FA.

Because waiting for a big free agent signing is fools gold. The spurs have gone down that road before. Its better to trade for one, that way you really get one.

SPURS vs NBA media
12-20-2008, 08:20 PM
trade SPURS loser fans for Bosh and Raptors fans

Austin_Toros
12-20-2008, 10:15 PM
ginobili for kaman

for sure

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 10:54 PM
ginobili for kaman

for sure

No. Ginobili is way better than Kaman. A package for Bosh is better. On another note, do you have a gay relationship with Kaman or something?

benefactor
12-20-2008, 10:57 PM
ginobili for kaman

for sure
It was dumb the first time you suggested it...and it still is.

pawe
12-20-2008, 11:04 PM
How many Trade Manu/Parker threads do we have now? Jeebus, we are not even halfway thru the season yet people!

concken
12-20-2008, 11:05 PM
neither

K-State Spur
12-20-2008, 11:17 PM

aldridge is fast becoming the most overrated player on this board.

don't get me wrong, he's a really nice player. but he's a mediocre defender and a TERRIBLE rebounder (probably the worst 6'10+ rebounder in the entire league).

Bonner lacks his consistency to be sure, but he gives you a lot of what Aldridge does and you get to keep Manu.

DROB4EVER
12-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Thats all we need is another soft big who plays no D!