PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Thunder last night

monosylab1k
12-20-2008, 02:29 PM
OKC got another win! Oh yeah baby! Durant had a poor shooting night, but he's definitely on his way to being a superstar!

Reck
12-20-2008, 04:54 PM
The first win against a so so team. They are on pace to winning 15 wins at least.

balli
12-20-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm ashamed to say that after vowing to boycott the Thunder, I tuned in for the final seconds. You've never seen a bunch a slack-jawed hillbillies get so excited over an NBA win, in December, against a sub .500 east team. But whatever. Have your fun OKC.

Reck
12-20-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm ashamed to say that after vowing to boycott the Thunder, I tuned in for the final seconds. You've never seen a bunch a slack-jawed hillbillies get so excited over an NBA win, in December, against a sub .500 east team. But whatever. Have your fun OKC.

Have you been watching Thunder games lately? Ok neither have I but they were 2-24 prior to that win. I'd say Thunder fans should really be excited about this win. Its hard to say when the next win will come for them so they cherish each victory.

balli
12-20-2008, 05:18 PM
they were 2-24 prior to that win. I'd say Thunder fans should really be excited about this win. Its hard to say when the next win will come for them so they cherish each victory.

I know, I was serious. The relief was palpable and rightfully so.