Matchman
12-20-2008, 10:28 PM
in 11 minutes:
3 points
0 blocks
1 rebound
2 turnovers
5 fouls

and at the beginning of the season someone over at lakersground had the audacity to say Bynum will surpass Yao this season :lol

lil_penny
12-20-2008, 10:31 PM
in 11 minutes:
0 points
0 blocks
1 rebound
2 turnovers
5 fouls

and at the beginning of the season someone over at lakersground had the audacity to say Bynum will surpass Yao this season :lol

Dampiers backup puts up better numbers than that... that's almost comparable to his performance last night against the undersized heat

Chieflion
12-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Bynum sucks, Dwight Howard outplayed him.

Xylus
12-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Bynum had 3 points and 1 rebounds tonight, didn't he? That's better than 0 and 0.

Matchman
12-20-2008, 10:59 PM
maybe kobe was right: ship his ass out :lol

j-money24
12-20-2008, 11:01 PM
and bynum was suppose to be the piece that will put the lakers on top..
as of right now lakers without bynum are a better team and its obvious lmfao

Def Rowe
12-20-2008, 11:03 PM
As of now... Bynum sucks.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-20-2008, 11:06 PM
Bogut >>> Bynum

Matchman
12-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Bynum had 3 points and 1 rebounds tonight, didn't he? That's better than 0 and 0.

my bad you are right... i guess hes not that bad after all:lmao

The Franchise
12-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Olowakandi >>> Bynum

SmellyFeet
12-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Kwame>bynum. This time I mean it.

Matchman
12-20-2008, 11:28 PM

i think i have said it here before... if Kwame werent the first pick, he would be considered a legit big man.

pawe
12-20-2008, 11:37 PM
wait til he plays against the Spurs. He's gonna put up HOF numbers.

lil_penny
12-20-2008, 11:59 PM

You have me permission to put >>> again haha

MI21
12-21-2008, 02:29 AM
But guys, you have to remember the Bynum's worst case scenario is a more explosive Tim Duncan and if you put him on an average team at 35mpg he would average 25/12/4.

Remember that!

baseline bum
12-21-2008, 02:33 AM
But guys, you have to remember the Bynum's worst case scenario is a more explosive Tim Duncan and if you put him on an average team at 35mpg he would average 25/12/4.

Remember that!

:lol

Bynum's going to be a solid player, but I guess those Dwight Howard comparisons will have to wait another couple of years.

RonMexico
12-21-2008, 04:09 AM
Dynasty

Chieflion
12-21-2008, 04:13 AM

Remember that!

That is just laughable. Bynum is like 21, 3 years in the NBA, trained under Kareem Abdul Jabbar and showed flashes of brilliance here and there but inconsistent in a championship material squad.

RonMexico
12-21-2008, 04:22 AM
Let's get real here...

Predict the better pro career:

Tim Duncan (shot some shots here and there)
Andrew Bynum (by all Laker projections, he will be the best big man of all time... moving screens, foul language, injuries, and all)
Blake Griffin (I'm kidding - this kid can barely spell his own name)

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2008, 04:28 AM
didnt he just sign a extention? his laughing all the way to the banks....

MI21
12-21-2008, 04:37 AM
That is just laughable. Bynum is like 21, 3 years in the NBA, trained under Kareem Abdul Jabbar and showed flashes of brilliance here and there but inconsistent in a championship material squad.

I guess I should of used the blue font! Sorry mate.

angelbelow
12-21-2008, 04:44 AM
thats not bad at all. in 11 minutes too.

Ghazi
12-21-2008, 05:03 AM
The Lakers are fine. 21-5, 9.5 margin of victory?

27 other teams would love to have "that problem".

It's only magnified because the Celtics are playing such good ball... but what can you do.

Indazone
12-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Greg Oden = Andrew Bynum

But at least Oden has some upside.

SmellyFeet
12-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Greg Oden = Andrew Bynum

But at least Oden has some upside.

Comcast, bitch.

Kobe™
12-21-2008, 03:52 PM
As a third option:
http://i43.tinypic.com/ehlnro.png
I still have faith in the kid.

Indazone
12-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Oden is better than Bynum. Bynum can't even figure out how to put his feet on his post moves.

Candiman is still better than both of them.

Kobe™
12-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Oden is better than Bynum. Bynum can't even figure out how to put his feet on his post moves.

Candiman is still better than both of them.

:sleep

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Bynum still has potential but obviously this championship LA thought they had in the bag because the 2nd coming of Shaq was injured last year might not be so easy for them to get. Bynum has the same problem everyone else on that team has: cares a lot about offense, doesn't care enough about defense.

dbreiden83080
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Bynum basically had like 6 great weeks for the Lakers before he got hurt last year, so Laker nation projected that into his whole season this year.

DazedAndConfused
12-21-2008, 08:17 PM
There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than anyone really knows right now. Nearly every Laker player outside of Kobe, Fisher, and Pau is upset with his role on the team.

Lamar Odom has made it known to the FO that he would like to be traded as he doesn't believe he can earn the kind of contract he wants playing off the bench.

Farmar is confused with what the coaching staff wants from him and wants more minutes.

Radmanovich is pissed that he went from starter to DNP.

Bynum in particular has been dogging it on purpose the past 5-10 games to send a message to Phil. He wanted to play in the last 5 minutes of the game and Phil said he wasn't playing because of poor defense. He then plays 4-5 great defensive games and still gets benched. Now he just doesn't care and is refusing to even give effort. What you are seeing is an upset baby Andrew Bynum not giving it his full effort on the court.

That is primarily the problem with this team right now. Too many young immature players that don't know their role on the team. Kobe, Fisher, and Phil have not done a good enough job of keeping the team in check the way that Garnett is doing in BOS.

Things will come to a head soon from what I hear. After Christmas day the team will be assessed and changes will likely be made.

cobbler
12-21-2008, 09:12 PM
There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than anyone really knows right now. Nearly every Laker player outside of Kobe, Fisher, and Pau is upset with his role on the team.

Lamar Odom has made it known to the FO that he would like to be traded as he doesn't believe he can earn the kind of contract he wants playing off the bench.

Farmar is confused with what the coaching staff wants from him and wants more minutes.

Radmanovich is pissed that he went from starter to DNP.

Bynum in particular has been dogging it on purpose the past 5-10 games to send a message to Phil. He wanted to play in the last 5 minutes of the game and Phil said he wasn't playing because of poor defense. He then plays 4-5 great defensive games and still gets benched. Now he just doesn't care and is refusing to even give effort. What you are seeing is an upset baby Andrew Bynum not giving it his full effort on the court.

That is primarily the problem with this team right now. Too many young immature players that don't know their role on the team. Kobe, Fisher, and Phil have not done a good enough job of keeping the team in check the way that Garnett is doing in BOS.

Things will come to a head soon from what I hear. After Christmas day the team will be assessed and changes will likely be made.

What a bunch of hogwash. Care to post any sources other than your imagination?

z0sa
12-22-2008, 12:07 AM
Bogut >>> Bynum

I said this a long time ago, in fact used Bogut as the argument why Bynum didn't deserve a max contract.

Indazone
12-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Bynum's max contract with the Lakers will haunt the franchise for years to come.

MarHill
12-22-2008, 12:12 AM
:lol

Bynum's going to be a solid player, but I guess those Dwight Howard comparisons will have to wait another couple of years.

I agree with that Baseline Bum!

The hype has gone too far for this guy.

I believe he will be a good center....but let's not put this guy in the HOF yet!!

:flag:

Rohirrim
12-22-2008, 12:29 AM
They are making millions and WINNING!

This shit boggles my mind that they can still be crying.

They gave you a $70 million contract? I'd let Phil Jackson spank me after practice in front of the Laker girls for that $$$!

SmellyFeet
12-22-2008, 12:50 AM

They gave you a $70 million contract? I'd let Phil Jackson spank me after practice in front of the Laker girls for that $$$!

I'd suck phil jackson's cock for 70 million.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-22-2008, 12:59 AM

I agree, and it's annoying just thinking about it. He got paid 70mil because of 2 good months he had last year. He doesn't get paid 70mil to do what he wants, he gets paid to do whatever his coach thinks helps the team win, it's that simple.

If Phil Jackson told MJ before a game, "I'm benching you in the best interest of the team," MJ would have said sure coach whatever you need.

SmellyFeet
12-22-2008, 01:01 AM
I agree, and it's annoying just thinking about it. He got paid 70mil because of 2 good months he had last year. He doesn't get paid 70mil to do what he wants, he gets paid to do whatever his coach thinks helps the team win, it's that simple.

If Phil Jackson told MJ before a game, "I'm benching you in the best interest of the team," MJ would have said sure coach whatever you need.

True, I get the feeling the young players on the team don't respect phil. Bynum talking shit to phil? Farmar talking to phil in his office? son, you do what the fuck phil tells you to do.

cobbler
12-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Bynum's max contract with the Lakers will haunt the franchise for years to come.

He didnt get a max contrat. Maybe you should do some research before you post jibberish.

cobbler
12-22-2008, 01:58 AM
I agree, and it's annoying just thinking about it. He got paid 70mil because of 2 good months he had last year.

Again.... you should know your facts. He did NOT get a max contract. He got 54 mil. Jealousy is such an ugly trait. And he hasnt got a penny of it yet either for that matter. He's making 2.8 this year.

If he lives up to his potential it will be a steal. If not then the gamble didnt pay off. Simple as that.

Austin_Toros
12-22-2008, 06:09 AM
boy, that stat line smell like shit
lets see if his next game is a stinker as well

Spur-Addict
12-22-2008, 12:08 PM
I'd suck phil jackson's cock for 70 million.

Don't omit, you'd do it for free.

JordanL
12-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Holy crap. 5 fouls in 11 minutes? That's a foul every 2 minutes... or about every four posessions.

SmellyFeet
12-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Don't omit, you'd do it for free.

:toast

j.dizzle
12-22-2008, 05:12 PM
bynum is lazyyyy..he needs to stop worrying about ordering computer parts & focus on the damn court..something is going on with him & phil jackson & i hope we find out soon

hater
12-22-2008, 05:12 PM
finally people realizing it also takes brains to be a superstar. Bynum's got the brain of a underdeveloped amoeba

j.dizzle
12-22-2008, 05:14 PM
& odom aint helping either..sometimes i think the guy worries more about partying & flossing his bentley then he does playing basketball