View Full Version : Bulls 106 Jazz 98

BullsDynasty
12-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Derrick Rose had 24 Points 5 Rebounds 6 Assists
Deron Williams had 19 Points 2 Rebounds 6 Assists

InRareForm
12-20-2008, 11:41 PM
lol deron is not 100%.

check the past box scores, rose has gotten eaten up by plenty of pg's in the league.

JamStone
12-20-2008, 11:50 PM
You're welcome, Bulls.

I'm sure the double overtime game the Jazz had with the Pistons last night helped quite a bit.

BullsDynasty
12-20-2008, 11:58 PM
lol deron is not 100%.

check the past box scores, rose has gotten eaten up by plenty of pg's in the league.

Next time post with evidence.....

He torched Kidd with 25 points in their win against the mavs, He owned Andre Miller in Philly with 28 points, He embarrassed Nash with 24 points 10 assists in their win, He got Deron with 24 points. NOw you tell me which PG ate him up.

lil_penny
12-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Stevie blake burned rose haha... but rose is honestly a stud and is front runner for roy imo he will be a great player in this league

balli
12-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Utah got fucked by the refs tonight.

JamStone
12-21-2008, 12:58 AM
Utah got fucked by the refs tonight.

Here's some good advice: your reply to a Piston fan who complained about the refs last night.

Dude... don't be such a faggoty little bitch.

balli
12-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Here's some good advice: your reply to a Piston fan who complained about the refs last night.
Except the difference is that the Pistons didn't lose because of the refs last night.

And I called him a faggoty little bitch for talking shit about the Jazz players, Sloan and Jazz fans in addition to the refs.

JamStone
12-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Except the difference is that the Pistons didn't lose because of the refs last night.

Point of view, friend. I'm there are plenty of people that could say the same about the Jazz not losing because of the refs. I didn't watch the game. I'm just saying.

balli
12-21-2008, 01:21 AM
True, I can't be objective, but I only bitch because there was one play in particular that just totally turned this game around. It's only the one call I'm complaining about. I don't know if we would've won or not had the right call been made, but the lack of a right call certainly did cost us any chance of winning. And it was blatant enough of a mistake that the paper mentioned it in their game recap.

Williams endured a tough fourth quarter but reached his boiling point after he drove, drew contact with Andres Nocioni around the basket, but couldn't get a call after missing a layup. The Bulls pushed ahead and took a 98-92 lead as Gordon [subsequently] hit a three-pointer.

Williams was incensed at referee Gary Zielinski as the Jazz headed into a timeout. Zielinski said Nocioni had gone up vertically and not brought his arms down on Williams, who furiously argued otherwise.
http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_11280596

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Screw off, Tacker.

Rohirrim
12-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Spurs are catching breaks every night in the West and failing to capitalize! Damn

Girasuck
12-21-2008, 10:43 AM
The Deron no call was the biggest play of the game. Right before that they called a BS foul on Deron that sent Rose to the line. Deron didn't even touch Rose. So Deron gets pissed and takes it strong to the hole, gets fouled by Nocioni and the refs swallow the whistle. Gordon comes down and hits the 3 to give the Bulls a 6 point lead. If the refs call that foul (which it clearly was), Deron hits the free throws and it's a 1 point game. That no call was total BS and really screwed us big time.