PDA

View Full Version : Will Nazr...

duncan2k5
02-25-2005, 07:20 PM
get booed by the crowd if he starts to suck you guys think? i mean...noone really wanted to see malik leave, and if the guy he was traded for starts sucking up the court do u think we will boo? would you? I think it depends on how much heart he shows. because there are players like Kandiman who do sucky things and would get booed because he has no heart. but when malik did sucky things we didn't mind that much because we remember the big things he has done for us, so he never gets booed. i mean...remember the times when malik would scrap for a loose ball or rebound while half our team is back on defence and then the crowd would go wild and we at home would be like: "YESSSSSS MALIK!!!!!!" but anyway back to the question

Kori Ellis
02-25-2005, 07:30 PM
Spurs fans shouldn't boo their own players.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Looking at Nazr's background, I can't see the masses treating him badly. They'd direct any scorn at Pop and the FO.

duncan2k5
02-25-2005, 07:34 PM
well thats good. i wont want Nazr to feel unwanted because it wont help his game nay bit. but i sure hope he isnt too old for Pop to strike fear into his soul

ChumpDumper
02-25-2005, 07:38 PM
He's got kind of a similar fat-to-riches story with his share of family tragedy. If he works as hard as Malik, he might have similar fortunes playing alongside Duncan.

milkyway21
02-25-2005, 07:53 PM
get booed by the crowd if he starts to suck you guys think? i mean...noone really wanted to see malik leave, and if the guy he was traded for starts sucking up the court do u think we will boo? would you? I think it depends on how much heart he shows. because there are players like Kandiman who do sucky things and would get booed because he has no heart. but when malik did sucky things we didn't mind that much because we remember the big things he has done for us, so he never gets booed. i mean...remember the times when malik would scrap for a loose ball or rebound while half our team is back on defence and then the crowd would go wild and we at home would be like: "YESSSSSS MALIK!!!!!!" but anyway back to the question :lol :lol :lol hilarious, hey you know the Spurs fans better than that.

...that wouldn't happen. Unless he starts an Artest(concentrate on his Album for a while :lol ), or Vinsanity(won't give his 100% bec. he is unhappy :oops ).

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 08:24 PM
i would booo pop when they announce him though

mattyc
02-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I doubt he'll be booed, but he will have some hefty, hefty expectations from the Spurs crowd.

Blazer16
02-25-2005, 09:42 PM
No one is going to give the guy traded for Rose an easy time if he doesn't produce- like you said, the expectations will be huge.

GoldToe
02-25-2005, 09:47 PM
I wouldn't have booed Malone let alone Nazr.

Mr. Body
02-25-2005, 10:03 PM
No one will boo Nazr. I think everyone's going to be surprised at how much he helps.

caŽlo
02-25-2005, 10:45 PM
i dont think he'll get booed.

what if he dunks the freakin ball like off an offensive rebound like we always wanted rasho to do?

and does all the hustlin and defending like all other centers would?

that would finally provide us with a true back up center. not the oldy t'mass or the grumpy horry. horry can concentrate more on subbing as a pf

i wonder how the crowd will react to that... mixed reactions maybe? (theyre sad to see malik go but sees that pop and rc made the right decision)

exstatic
02-25-2005, 11:12 PM
what if he dunks the freakin ball like off an offensive rebound like we always wanted rasho to do?
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

Give the guy a chance. Malik was a 23 YO nothing who had just had his second year option declined by an expansion team when the Spurs took a chance on him.

GoldToe
02-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Malik can dunk baby!

Sec24Row7
02-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Fans that boo their own team are the worst sort of scum imagineable.

maxpower
02-26-2005, 10:35 AM
He should not get booed but you know "fans"..

T Park
02-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Fans that boo their own team are the worst sort of scum imagineable

Exactly.

You boo pop, or the players, your a moron.

Support the damn team, its one freakin player.

Focus on Memphis and lets kick some ass.

ducks
02-26-2005, 11:40 AM
fans have booed rose before
ps it was not me

Extra Stout
02-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

Give the guy a chance. Malik was a 23 YO nothing who had just had his second year option declined by an expansion team when the Spurs took a chance on him.Expansion team? Wasn't the Hornets franchise like nine years old at that point, with several playoff appearances under their belt. You make it sound like Malik got cut from the dregs of the NBA, rather than a team that went 54-28.