PDA

View Full Version : Partying it up with the Spurs

El_Mago
12-21-2008, 05:42 AM
Had a VIP section at Metro.

Ime Udoka, Ian Mahinmi, and George Hill rolled up and we all partied for a bit.

The guys were all nice, and Ime made a few trips to the bar.

Asked Ian how he was doing and that he had no idea when he was coming back to the squad, but that he feels better.

Then a fight broke out at the club, and the guys split. They probably did not want to be involved in any ruckus...fun night overall.

P.S. This is the second time this has happened....last summer Robert Horry chilled and partied with us too....

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-21-2008, 05:53 AM
Nice.

Spur-Addict
12-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Had a VIP section at Metro.

Ime Udoka, Ian Mahinmi, and George Hill rolled up and we all partied for a bit.

The guys were all nice, and Ime made a few trips to the bar.

Asked Ian how he was doing and that he had no idea when he was coming back to the squad, but that he feels better.

Then a fight broke out at the club, and the guys split. They probably did not want to be involved in any ruckus...fun night overall.

P.S. This is the second time this has happened....last summer Robert Horry chilled and partied with us too....

Probably threw back a few in light of the recent stint on the bench, keeping that wood warm. A little licks to ease the thought process.

honestfool84
12-21-2008, 09:35 AM
awesome!

glad to know the spurs are doing well and can find time to chill with the fans.

:ttiwwp:

THE SIXTH MAN
12-21-2008, 12:38 PM
nice, metro sux now though. imo

i ran into Horry again last night @ luz...I also ran in to Kennan from Kennan and Kel :lmao

good times

m33p0
12-21-2008, 12:40 PM
no beno?

T Park
12-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah Ime and Georgie seem to be tight. I sat pretty close to the action against OKC and they talk alot on the bench.

El_Mago
12-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Yeah, everyone was chill and having a good time.

Metro is off and on....nonetheless, it is probably the best club downtown.

Yeah, Luz is pretty nice too....surprised Horry is still in town, but he probably owns a house here.

It's funny....George was rocking a NY hat with baggy clothing....Ime was like in wind-breaker attire, and Ian was still in his game (sport jacket, etc) attire.

Quite the trio....ha ha.

T Park
12-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah George seems to be good people, I wore his jersey to the game and he gave me a weird look and a thumbs up :lol

Mago, in Metro how is the "scenery" and how hard is it to get in? Me and some friends were lookin for a nice place to hang out at with some decent music and scenery.

El_Mago
12-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Sup, TPark.

Well, Metro is a "hip" place.

They enforce a strict dress code....basically no work boots or shoes...no polo t's....and sometimes they allow jeans.

The club is down in a basement on Houston street.....they play a lot of top 40 stuff and it can get really crowded down there at times...they only have 1 main bar in the middle of the club, which can be annoying when trying to get a drink.

The age rage is anywhere from 21 to 25 and if you do not get there before midnight...expect to wait in line for about 20 minutes minimum.

On the other hand, a new club called Kremlin opened up....on the riverwalk...it is on the third floor of what use to be Polyesthers. That place plays a variety of music....very spacious...very classy club.....numerous bars located in the club and the age range there is from 23 to about 30 or so.....

The only bad thing about that is there is a $10 dollar cover to get in, but worth it....

Dr. Gonzo
12-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Batman3982365784365345 is this you???

DannyT
12-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Batman3982365784365345 is this you???

BatmanI'veBeenShot3982365784365345Times