PDA

View Full Version : Glen Davis

hoopdreams11
12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Big Baby was in a car accident on the way to the Knicks game he is currently hospitalized. I wonder if they are calling Mutumbo at this moment.

tp2021
12-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Really? I hope he is alright.

hoopdreams11
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM
I think they are observing him for whiplash I don't think it is serious. But his absence puts O' Bryant in the spotlight.

Spurs Brazil
12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56117/20081221/celts_davis_hurt_in_car_accident/

Celts' Davis Hurt In Car Accident

Celtics reserve Glen "Big Baby" Davis was hospitalized Sunday with whiplash and a concussion after being involved in a traffic accident on his way to the team's game.

Davis was expected to remain hospitalized overnight following the accident on the Massachusetts Turnpike, according to team spokesman Jeff Twiss.

The Celtics hosted the Knicks on Sunday night.

It snowed throughout the day Sunday in Boston, making for hazardous driving conditions.

hoopdreams11
12-21-2008, 06:38 PM
If they don't sign Mutumbo soon I think he has a good chance to end up with the Spurs

Spur-Addict
12-21-2008, 06:44 PM
KG's punk aZZ LL probably find a way to blame him and make him cry in the hospital. I hope he's ok though.

tlongII
12-21-2008, 07:11 PM
I like Big Baby. Hope he's OK.

bdictjames
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Would hate to see a guy hurt. Hope he can recover quick, and no prolonged mental abnormalities with him.

Obstructed_View
12-21-2008, 07:49 PM
They took him to the hospital in the whaaaaaaambulance.

And I thought there was a story that Deke was going to sex Houston.

m33p0
12-21-2008, 07:52 PM
did he cry?

SpursFanFirst
12-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Why is this in the Spurs forum?
Just curious.

Anyway, I just read this. I hope he's OK.

angelbelow
12-21-2008, 08:42 PM
thats horrible.

T Park
12-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Prayers to Glenn. Hes a good kid, and a hard worker. Hope hes ok.

Solid D
12-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Hopefully the concussion and neck injury don't make for any long-term problems for Glenn. Tough break. I guess drivers from Baton Rouge and snow don't mix well.

Austin_Toros
12-21-2008, 10:24 PM
yeah, probably threw a tantrum at the car
celics dont use him much anyway..

bostonguy
12-22-2008, 03:13 AM
They took him to the hospital in the whaaaaaaambulance.

And I thought there was a story that Deke was going to sex Houston.

Um how is that funny. Why do people just make jokes about an accident that could have been more serious? That's fine that you mock him for crying after KG yelled at him or mock his name or anything else. I just don't understand why people have to find a way to still mock jokes over something like this.

Forgive me for my rant but there were a few knicks fans tonight after the game that were wishing that Pierce would have died the night he got stabbed. They were cracking jokes about that shit. They also were saying they were disappointed that big baby's injury wasnt serious and that the Celts deserve that type of karma.

guoming
12-22-2008, 03:42 AM
is he ok now?

Austin_Toros
12-22-2008, 04:10 AM
hey this is in the wrong forum

why the hell do spurs fans want this trashy news in their forum???
:bang

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2008, 05:06 AM
is he and the guy in the other thread in the club section, same person? :D

cant stop fapping i see

mrspurs
12-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Big Baby was in a car accident on the way to the Knicks game he is currently hospitalized. I wonder if they are calling Mutumbo at this moment.

Doc has already spoken to the big D. He said he would be playing for someone after Xmas.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Hope it doesn't hurt Big Baby for life. Necks are sensitive things.

As for the Celtics, won't they just increase Powe's role to cover him?

Obstructed_View
12-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Um how is that funny. Why do people just make jokes about an accident that could have been more serious?
It wasn't more serious. He's going to be fine. It's bad enough that you're being a homer, but don't be a drama queen, too.

That's fine that you mock him for crying after KG yelled at him or mock his name or anything else. I just don't understand why people have to find a way to still mock jokes over something like this.
Hmm. Funny how you weren't in here throwing a fit when people were making jokes about Plaxico Burress shooting himself, which was much more serious than Davis being in a fender-bender.

Forgive me for my rant but there were a few knicks fans tonight after the game that were wishing that Pierce would have died the night he got stabbed. They were cracking jokes about that shit. They also were saying they were disappointed that big baby's injury wasnt serious and that the Celts deserve that type of karma.
Then go complain to them, dumbfuck. Nobody here is saying they wish Davis were hurt worse than he was, they were making jokes after the report came out that he's not seriously hurt.

bostonguy
12-22-2008, 12:29 PM
It wasn't more serious. He's going to be fine. It's bad enough that you're being a homer, but don't be a drama queen, too.
lol homer stereotyping card being thrown.

Hmm. Funny how you weren't in here throwing a fit when people were making jokes about Plaxico Burress shooting himself, which was much more serious than Davis being in a fender-bender.

Didnt even know there was a thread on someone making jokes about the Burress shooting until just now. That's pretty fucked up. I defended a suicide joke about Owens but that doesnt count since you have hated the guy since day 1.
Again, lol at homer stereotyping card being thrown.

Then go complain to them, dumbfuck. Nobody here is saying they wish Davis were hurt worse than he was, they were making jokes after the report came out that he's not seriously hurt.

lol telling me not to be a drama queen then getting defensive by having to resort to name calling. Then again the Cowboys December falter explains why you are edgy. Understandable.