PDA

View Full Version : What Obama promised Biden...

8ft.tall.tejano
12-21-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/21/transition.wrap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

good read...but i'm a little confused...

wasn't Biden the guy that said he would restore what the VP is supposed to do?

last thing we would need would be another "emperor palpatine" type doing more than he needed to behind the scenes...

I hope obama just said "sure Joe, whatever you want, just don't say anything fucked up on the campaign trail..."

Rohirrim
12-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Why do you trouble your mind with such things?

Let's get back to focusing on that adorable little puppy he has.

Wild Cobra
12-21-2008, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=8ft.tall.tejano;2978037good read...but i'm a little confused...
[/QUOTE]

Why the confusion? Obama has no experience as an executive or with deep internal DC politics. He's going to be sucking Bidens dick of advice for quite some time!

8ft.tall.tejano
12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Why the confusion? Obama has no experience as an executive or with deep internal DC politics. He's going to be sucking Bidens dick of advice for quite some time!

so you're saying that he has someone capable working with him, someone who can get shit done...unlike what the other option was......good call then pres-elect obama!

way to still be bitter WC...

Wild Cobra
12-21-2008, 07:11 PM
so you're saying that he has someone capable working with him, someone who can get shit done...unlike what the other option was......good call then pres-elect obama!

way to still be bitter WC...

Call it bitter if you want. That's not what it is, but you don't matter to me. I honestly do not believe Obama is qualified to be president!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2008, 08:28 PM
WC still believes he's not an American citizen.

George Gervin's Afro
12-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I am still trying to figure out what the qualifications are these right wingers talk about. Bush had executive experience and we all know how that worked out. Is Obama over the age of 35? CHECK Is Obama an American citizen? CHECK. He's qualified!:lol

Rohirrim
12-21-2008, 09:41 PM
I am still trying to figure out what the qualifications are these right wingers talk about. Bush had executive experience and we all know how that worked out. Is Obama over the age of 35? CHECK Is Obama an American citizen? CHECK. He's qualified!:lol

Palin passes your test too!

Nbadan
12-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Well, I don't think Dicky invited Dubya into the room....