ducks
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
does he drive a car to
like normal people

I would not joke about spurs
they kick him out of playoffs no matter what team he plays for

exstatic
12-21-2008, 07:09 PM
already here (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112345&highlight=nash+joke)

Reck
12-21-2008, 07:11 PM
The joke is....well so so.

He could have done better imo.

kcplayboi_26
12-21-2008, 07:11 PM
lol oh wow thats great, see ya christmas. was at suns game last night and they did tha broadcast for the xmas day and tha arena was soooooooo loud of boos when they showed the spurs, btw j.r. smith is a beast and melo shot it every single time he touched the ball literally

timtonymanu
12-21-2008, 07:26 PM
wat a hypocrite. this guy flopped against Horry when he shoved him.

chode_regulator
12-21-2008, 07:35 PM
CvynAMfbeJE

damn way to re post things dude

lame joke

as if nash never flops

still a pussy and whatever team he plays for will always be below the spurs

K-State Spur
12-21-2008, 07:36 PM
ALL OF THAT MATERIAL available to him and he chooses flopping? something that he is guilty of as well?

what's next? amare going to make fun of finley's defense?

timtonymanu
12-21-2008, 07:37 PM
ALL OF THAT MATERIAL available to him and he chooses flopping? something that he is guilty of as well?

what's next? amare going to make fun of finley's defense?

Shaq about KT's eyes?

ManuTastic
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Better punchline: "And one to beat my ass like a drum while all three boot me out of the playoffs yet again. Also I was a poor choice for MVP."

Ya know, I'm not even a professional comedy writer!

Reck
12-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Better punchline: "And one to beat my ass like a drum while all three boot me out of the playoffs yet again. Also I was a poor choice for MVP."

Ya know, I'm not even a professional comedy writer!

Yours is even worse then Nash's.

wisnub
12-21-2008, 07:45 PM
I respect Nash, he is definitely a veteran warrior with incredible fighting spirit. But this joke aint funny...it is fact that Spurs beat Suns time and time again,and not until Suns get at least one rings, they can even think that Suns is Spurs rival because they are not. Spurs rivals are Lakers and Boston. They got rings to prove that they are belong in Contenders talk. But Suns did put a great upgrade with J Rich..i love this guy. I just think Suns is inferior team due to the amount of talk they spread and no championship to prove it.

Reck
12-21-2008, 07:56 PM
You guys need to cheer up abit. Its just a joke.

Stop bringing up the we have 4 champs and you have 0 champ card every god damn time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-21-2008, 07:57 PM
wat a hypocrite. this guy flopped against Horry when he shoved him.

I said that once around some people who take the pro basketball team they cheer for (the team they didn't even know about prior to 2004) a little too serious. Bad idea, it opened up a pandora's box.

Truthfully it was somewhere in between IMO, it's not a black and white argument where either one thing or the other happened. Horry had no reason to give him the shove he did when Nash did nothing to deserve it. He delivered a hit to David West last year which was worse IMO. Meanwhile, Nash has a reputation as someone who likes to victimize himself as much as possible and get as many people as possible to feel sorry for him. In other words, Nash had no reason why he couldn't have tried to stay on his feet, yell out to all of his teammates to be smart, and find Horry to shake his hand immediately. Clearly Nash made it dramatic, but it was not a clean foul. There are shades of gray. Quite frankly Nash's whining has become a broken record.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-21-2008, 08:08 PM
You guys need to cheer up abit. Its just a joke.

Stop bringing up the we have 4 champs and you have 0 champ card every god damn time.

Thank you, that gets extremely annoying, Laker fans do it the most and that's even more annoying because they love to talk about the Lakers in first person as if they contributed to the 14 championships, 5 of which weren't even in LA (most of them don't know that).

Arguments with Laker fans always end with, "well, we have 14 championships, that's more than you have,"as if he beat me in a 1 on 1 game to win the Laker's a championship.

Kamala
12-21-2008, 08:19 PM
That's like joking about how you took it in the rear in prison. Laughter is the best medicine I guess.

Rohirrim
12-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Thank you, that gets extremely annoying, Laker fans do it the most and that's even more annoying because they love to talk about the Lakers in first person as if they contributed to the 14 championships, 5 of which weren't even in LA (most of them don't know that).

Arguments with Laker fans always end with, "well, we have 14 championships, that's more than you have,"as if he beat me in a 1 on 1 game to win the Laker's a championship.

The guy who always makes fun of sports fan saying "we" and "you" is more annoying than the guy who pulls the championship card.

Pronouns are common among sports fans. It is what it is.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-21-2008, 09:01 PM
The guy who always makes fun of sports fan saying "we" and "you" is more annoying than the guy who pulls the championship card.

Pronouns are common among sports fans. It is what it is.

The we isn't what bothers me as much as you. If it's a casual "we won tonight" there isn't anything wrong with it, when it's taken over board and people act as if they were an integral part in a team's success and act like they are a more accomplished person than someone else because the team they root for has a better history then the team the other person roots for is when I make fun of people using 1st and 2nd person.

I don't want to hear, "You guys were stupid for trading Kurt Thomas". I didn't trade Kurt Thomas and if it was up to me they would have kept Kurt Thomas, but that sentence implies I took part in the Kurt Thomas trade.

timtonymanu
12-21-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't want to hear, "You guys were stupid for trading Kurt Thomas". I didn't trade Kurt Thomas and if it was up to me they would have kept Kurt Thomas, but that sentence implies I took part in the Kurt Thomas trade.

i agree. i also get annoyed when fans act like we own the players by saying for example, "your george hill scored 0 pts." i get that alot with my friend and it gets quite annoying. maybe it's just me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-21-2008, 09:17 PM
i agree. i also get annoyed when fans act like we own the players by saying for example, "your george hill scored 0 pts." i get that alot with my friend and it gets quite annoying. maybe it's just me.

No it's not just you, the Laker fans I know love to say stuff like, "my boy Kobe dominated tonight," as if they were referring to their son's middle school basketball league and they helped "their boy" prepare for the game.

Leetonidas
12-21-2008, 09:54 PM
How many Steve Nashs' does it take to change a lightbulb?

...none, because he's too busy masturbating in people's cars.

hKb6mK1O9mg

Forward to about 1:40 mark :lol

Reck
12-21-2008, 10:00 PM
OMG. ROTFL

You better not tell on me.