PDA

View Full Version : Lakers sucks

Dim Tuncan
12-22-2008, 03:44 AM
the lakers sucks, there not that good and i think the spurs can show this in the playoffs this year

what do u think :flag::lobt2:

wijayas
12-22-2008, 04:24 AM
the lakers sucks, there not that good and i think the spurs can show this in the playoffs this year

what do u think :flag::lobt2:

Until we have better record than the Lakers, they deserve our utmost respect.

Never underestimate the heart of the Western COnference champion. :lol

WildcardManu
12-22-2008, 04:34 AM
respect the enemy

mrspurs
12-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Well it made me feel better that the Magic beat them. But the lakers are far from being a crappy team. I almost typed the word scrubby.....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-22-2008, 10:49 AM
They aren't crappy, I think overrated is the right word. As of now they're the Western conference favorite, but they match up horribly with the Spurs, and the chemistry on that team seems to souring quickly.

Several teams match up well enough to beat them, but San Antonio is the only team with the players, experience and coaching.

If Phoenix were to pull an unexpected rabbit out of a hat and get Pat Riley to make his last stab at another ring and bring him over from the Heat, I would take Phoenix over LA, problem is my Suns are cursed with Porter for the duration of this season.

honestfool84
12-22-2008, 10:57 AM
They aren't crappy, I think overrated is the right word. As of now they're the Western conference favorite, but they match up horribly with the Spurs, and the chemistry on that team seems to souring quickly.

Several teams match up well enough to beat them, but San Antonio is the only team with the players, experience and coaching.

If Phoenix were to pull an unexpected rabbit out of a hat and get Pat Riley to make his last stab at another ring and bring him over from the Heat, I would take Phoenix over LA, problem is my Suns are cursed with Porter for the duration of this season.

sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but as long as the spurs and suns are in the same conference, the suns are going down. :lol. :D

sorry.

DazedAndConfused
12-22-2008, 12:00 PM
The Lakers are playing like a garbage team right now and just about any top 5WC could beat them IMHO.

I think it would be a mistake though to think that they will still be playing like this in the playoffs. You're more likely to see the team that started the season rather than this shitfest that's on the court right now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-22-2008, 12:36 PM
sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but as long as the spurs and suns are in the same conference, the suns are going down. :lol. :D

sorry.

Not true, I think the more accurate statement would be as long as the Suns coach is greatly inferior to Popovich the Suns are going down, give the Suns Pat Riley, a backup PG and a backup C the Suns can beat SA, not saying they will, just saying they can. That's obviously quite the hypothetical that most likely will never be proven right or wrong, but discipline has been what has killed the Suns against SA which is due to coaching.