PDA

View Full Version : Michigan got picked apart yesterday...

Darrin
12-22-2008, 11:09 AM
by Trebilcock. Ohio State pressed Michigan to the tune of 7 turnovers in the first 6 minutes. 51 for MI is a horrible ball-handler. Michigan got into their offense late and didn't explore any interior play. When they finally stopped the bleeding, it was too late. A 14 point lead was built.

Did anyone else see this game? Any thoughts on it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=283560194

Thunder Dan
12-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Ohio State just owns Michigan in practially every single sport- they even beat them in hockey last year when Michigan was ranked top #1. I didn't even know we had a team

Darrin
12-23-2008, 06:36 AM
Ohio State just owns Michigan in practially every single sport- they even beat them in hockey last year when Michigan was ranked top #1. I didn't even know we had a team

Yeah, they ran a graphic yesterday. The three coaches (M and W Basketball, M Football) is like 25-1. Yikes.

I was lucky to find the game because it was all football yesterday, all the time. I hate the weekends.

DMX7
12-23-2008, 03:48 PM
lol, I thought Michigan had a better athletics program.

Marklar MM
12-24-2008, 02:54 AM
lol, I thought Michigan had a better athletics program.

Michigan's athletic program is better than Ohio States. They simply don't eat, sleep, and drink Ohio State hatred.

Anyways, Ohio State should beat Michigan at basketball. Both programs have been horrible since the turn of the century. They are starting to turn it around though. I won't talk about football. :bang I guess our recent misery is karma for the 90s.

DMX7
12-24-2008, 02:58 AM
Michigan's athletic program is better than Ohio States. They simply don't eat, sleep, and drink Ohio State hatred.

I think you're probably more right than wrong.