PDA

View Full Version : Message to Tony

SequSpur
12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Quit being a puss. The rest of your team sucks. Take these mofos and put them on your back and win!

Got Damn!

No one else is going to do it, so fuckin do it. And never mind these dicks here at spurstalk, they don't know shit about basketball anyway.

And don't worry about the rebound, Pop will never sign anyone anyway to fuckin help..

So just don't miss next time, okay holmes?

Nike...

Just Do IT.

Dr. Gonzo
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi Sequ!

jag
12-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Who's this Tony guy you're talking to?

SpursFanFirst
12-22-2008, 09:02 PM
shouldn't you be in the chat room, sequ?

South Side Spurs Fan
12-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Quit being a puss. The rest of your team sucks. Take these mofos and put them on your back and win!

Got Damn!

No one else is going to do it, so fuckin do it. And never mind these dicks here at spurstalk, they don't know shit about basketball anyway.

And don't worry about the rebound, Pop will never sign anyone anyway to fuckin help..

Nike...

Just Do IT.

Dude, your not a Spurs fan, your a clown. Why dont you take your adoration to some other team...take your tounge-wagging ass to the Lakers fan club and worship Kobe.

Spurs win as a team. You suck alone.

Hemotivo
12-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Quit being a puss. Take these mofos and put them on your back and win!.

:lmao

benefactor
12-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Someone's in the bottle awful early....

BlackSwordsMan
12-22-2008, 10:08 PM
mr. eva longoria is playing like a vagina

Sean Cagney
12-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Dude, your not a Spurs fan, your a clown. Why dont you take your adoration to some other team...take your tounge-wagging ass to the Lakers fan club and worship Kobe.

Spurs win as a team. You suck alone.

He is just as bad as those idiots who are Kobe fans and not LA fans, he cares about one man alone. LOL the rest of his team sucks he says, FIRST BALLOT HOF, best PF ever, ALL STAR every year, all league defender, two time MVP and three time finals MVP, yeah his team sucks..... Get real.

Austin_Toros
12-22-2008, 10:22 PM

Got Damn!

we dont wanna hear your ranting, just contact him directly
you can reach him at:

[email protected]

:rolleyes

RashoFan
12-22-2008, 10:35 PM
you new guys don't know the sequ.....
....no one here can pwned the sequ unless your sn is psuedofan....

lefty
12-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Parker sucks

Josepatches_
12-22-2008, 10:53 PM
I guess he tried to make what you want.
17 shots with 6 TO in 28 minutes when you are the PG and all your teammates take less than 10 shots.......I would say he was egoist.But I accept it because it's his style of play and we won the NBA with him.

That's why TD is so great.He only takes 5 shots when he's the franchise player and the best player of the team.Even he didn't shoot in the fisrt quarter but he is as happy as if he had made 30 points.I don't expect that from Tony.

it's me
12-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Frenchman is great... but gotto be real..... sometimes he plays for himself... not for the spurs.....hate that.

amy020
12-22-2008, 11:12 PM
He just love to shoot,that's it.

spursfan09
12-22-2008, 11:13 PM
He is just as bad as those idiots who are Kobe fans and not LA fans, he cares about one man alone. LOL the rest of his team sucks he says, FIRST BALLOT HOF, best PF ever, ALL STAR every year, all league defender, two time MVP and three time finals MVP, yeah his team sucks..... Get real.

fuck that. Laker fans actually appreciate Kobe.

Texas_Ranger
12-22-2008, 11:14 PM
He shoots too much.:madrun

samikeyp
12-22-2008, 11:14 PM

Got Damn!

Nike...

Just Do IT.

And while your at it, make Sequ some pie! Or get Eva to do it.

Sigz
12-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Midget.

lefty
12-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Frenchman is great... but gotto be real..... sometimes he plays for himself... not for the spurs.....hate that.

I still remember TP going into a 1-on-1 battle vs CP3 during the Hornets series last spring, and a lot of bad decisions because of that

SequSpur
12-22-2008, 11:41 PM
I guess he tried to make what you want.
17 shots with 6 TO in 28 minutes when you are the PG and all your teammates take less than 10 shots.......I would say he was egoist.But I accept it because it's his style of play and we won the NBA with him.

That's why TD is so great.He only takes 5 shots when he's the franchise player and the best player of the team.Even he didn't shoot in the fisrt quarter but he is as happy as if he had made 30 points.I don't expect that from Tony.

are you related to ducks?

Rogue
12-23-2008, 06:59 AM
Luca Tony is higher than Tony Parker.:lol

WalterBenitez
12-23-2008, 07:40 AM
I see TP is changing his game:wakeup

Brazil
12-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Message to Tony: keep shooting !

awsome game, he deserves the all star

Mister Sinister