PDA

View Full Version : What do you think are her intentions?

mrose31
12-23-2008, 11:22 AM
This girl I used to work with about 4 years ago emailed me asking how things were going and left me her cell and work #. This girl was incredibly hot and nicest girl I ever met. We we were somewhat good friends at work but did not really hang out except for a few times outside of work. I haven't seen or talked to this girl since she quit 4 years ago. I emailed her back and she asked me to go with her to lunch. So I am going to go meet her for lunch but I am married and she knows this. I would feel rude not going to lunch with her because it is probably nothing, but I don't want to tell my wife that I am going to lunch with her because she has heard me talk about how pretty she was. I don't think I would ever do anything but this is one girl I would have trouble turning down if she tempted me. I am just puzzled this came out of nowhere and is probably like I said harmless I just don't know what to think or do.

leemajors
12-23-2008, 11:25 AM
tell your wife.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2008, 11:29 AM
pics biatch....post it, b4 we can give you any advice.

lebomb
12-23-2008, 11:34 AM
This girl I used to work with about 4 years ago emailed me asking how things were going and left me her cell and work #. This girl was incredibly hot and nicest girl I ever met. We we were somewhat good friends at work but did not really hang out except for a few times outside of work. I haven't seen or talked to this girl since she quit 4 years ago. I emailed her back and she asked me to go with her to lunch. So I am going to go meet her for lunch but I am married and she knows this. I would feel rude not going to lunch with her because it is probably nothing, but I don't want to tell my wife that I am going to lunch with her because she has heard me talk about how pretty she was. I don't think I would ever do anything but this is one girl I would have trouble turning down if she tempted me. I am just puzzled this came out of nowhere and is probably like I said harmless I just don't know what to think or do.

Dont do it.........she is probably testing to see how far you will go and what you would do if she came onto you. Allot of women now adays like to have affairs......because they can keep the guy, yet not have a commitment......or they can break up you family to try and land you.

Me personally, I never, EVER go to lunch alone with a female. Its just trouble waiting to happen. If you do decide to eat lunch with her...........bring another male or a group would be even better. Good luck!!!! :toast

Louae
12-23-2008, 11:35 AM
If you can't tell you're wife, then it's not innocent.

The real question isn't what her intentions are for calling you but what your intentions are for accepting the meeting and meeting up with her. That's something you need to ask yourself.

ORION
12-23-2008, 11:43 AM
she doesn't look the way she used to or she has a VD

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2008, 11:49 AM
its a trap man

ur wife has you ready on 'cheaters'.

dickface
12-23-2008, 11:50 AM
its a trap man

:lol

I. Hustle
12-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Me personally, I never, EVER go to lunch alone with a female. Its just trouble waiting to happen. If you do decide to eat lunch with her...........bring another male or a group would be even better. Good luck!!!! :toast

I know it's gay but I agree. If she really does have the hots for you then just have her e-mail you nudes and post them on here.:king

mrose31
12-23-2008, 11:57 AM
I know myself and no girl would be worth messing up my family especially when things are going really well with my wife. If this had happend 2 to 3 years ago I would be wishing this is more than it probably is. Sorry I don't have any pics. Myspace and Facebook are blocked at my work so I can't check for pics. I was just curious if any other girls had done this or thought about this not necessarily with a married man but an old friend and what were your intentions. This is actually the second time this happened to me but last time it was with an old girlfriend and I knew her intentions and she was not nearly as hot. I told my wife that time and invited her to go along with me. Needless to say after I told my x girlfriend my wife was coming along too we never did meet up.

fatsack
12-23-2008, 12:00 PM
If you can't tell your wife, then it's not innocent.

damn straight.
nothing good can can come of this.

mrose31
12-23-2008, 12:03 PM
I know it's gay but I agree. If she really does have the hots for you then just have her e-mail you nudes and post them on here.:king

This would actually be the best scenario if I had my choice.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-23-2008, 12:06 PM
It sounds like you like this gal, so if you go to lunch you need to tell the Mrs. about it beforehand. If you don't, it's like a cheating test-run.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2008, 12:20 PM
look man

if you see her and premature ejaculate in ur jocks? thats also cheating.....check the odd news thread what happen to the wife when wanting to sniff the husbands jocks suspected of cheating......she got more than she bargain for...hahahahaha

mrsmaalox
12-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Did you ask her what her intentions are? It's possible she only wants to chat and catch up. We girls like to do that sometimes, but men don't understand that. They always think we are fishing for something else, and when it's not delivered then we are teases and whores! :lol Either way, it sounds like you have already decided what it may be about and you know it's dangerous, so don't do it. But what you could do is invite her over to your house to visit with you and your wife. Her response will pretty much tell you what her intentions are.

lebomb
12-23-2008, 12:25 PM
This would actually be the best scenario if I had my choice.

If she lets you perform the shocker on her after lunch...........she probably wants to hook up. :hat

ATRAIN
12-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Did you ask her what her intentions are? It's possible she only wants to chat and catch up. We girls like to do that sometimes, but men don't understand that. They always think we are fishing for something else, and when it's not delivered then we are teases and whores! :lol Either way, it sounds like you have already decided what it may be about and you know it's dangerous, so don't do it. But what you could do is invite her over to your house to visit with you and your wife. Her response will pretty much tell you what her intentions are.

This is advice coming from a poster who advertises that she is a whore from her avitar and sig pics!!

mrose I say dont do it. Women are scandalous and her intentions dont sound like a "friend" thing especially since you said you never really hung out. Does she know your married?

Bigzax
12-23-2008, 12:53 PM
she's probably having issues with her current boyfriend.

you're the emergency dick behind the glass,

but i wouldn't expect her to actually break the glass unless she's a woman scorned and looking for revenge...

she's probably after an attentive ear and a self-esteem boost.

good luck. don't let your wifey find out! wear a rubber dude!

JoeyGreco
12-23-2008, 12:53 PM
its a trap man

You just never know.

I. Hustle
12-23-2008, 12:59 PM
We girls like to do that sometimes, but men don't understand that. They always think we are fishing for something else, and when it's not delivered then we are teases and whores! :lol .

I call BS. Yeah sure I think that people can be friends without having to bone but c'mon. If you know your husband is spending time with a hot piece of ass even if it's the occasional lunch it would get to you.
I say don't even put yourself in a position that could get you in trouble. If you have to ask if it's ok then it probably isn't.

mrsmaalox
12-23-2008, 01:04 PM
I call BS. Yeah sure I think that people can be friends without having to bone but c'mon. If you know your husband is spending time with a hot piece of ass even if it's the occasional lunch it would get to you.
I say don't even put yourself in a position that could get you in trouble. If you have to ask if it's ok then it probably isn't.

But that wasn't the question! The question was about the girl's possible intentions. Sheesh.

Twisted_Dawg
12-23-2008, 01:12 PM
she's probably having issues with her current boyfriend. Or, she just broke up with him.

you're the emergency dick behind the glass, aka safety net; money on it that she has sent out some SOS's to other men

but i wouldn't expect her to actually break the glass unless she's a woman scorned and looking for revenge... or, he is appeals to her as safe becasue he is married and even perhaps deeper in the sense women want what other women have

she's probably after an attentive ear and a self-esteem boost.Odds are her boyfriend dumped her and she is looking for the closest safe port in a rough storm.

good luck. don't let your wifey find out! wear a rubber dude!

Bigzax, you stole my thoughts. So I added some to yours....

bus driver
12-23-2008, 01:21 PM
she just wants a free lunch! so :hitit:

ATRAIN
12-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Your heart is telling you not to do it, your dick is saying you better. By posting this thread we all know its your dick thats in charge. Like Hustle said if you have to ask then its prob not ok.

mrsmaalox
12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Bigzax, you stole my thoughts. So I added some to yours....

Even though I believe that her intentions could possibly be innocent, Bigzax and Twisted_Dawg are most likely correct. But even so, she may not necessarily have seduction on her mind, maybe just some attention for a little ego boost.

RandomGuy
12-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Dont do it.........she is probably testing to see how far you will go and what you would do if she came onto you. A lot of women nowadays like to have affairs......because they can keep the guy, yet not have a commitment......or they can break up you family to try and land you.

+1

Best to err on the side of caution. Tell your wife, and bring a friend or co-worker along.

If she is looking to get her hands on you, and you don't really want to risk your marriage that is the only sensible option. She will get the message about this, and if she just wants to be friends then she will be ok with it, if she was looking for more than you wanted to give, then you have communicated your boundary.

BacktoBasics
12-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Women always have an ulterior motive. This is not up for question or debate. Its outright fact. Buyer beware.

fatsack
12-23-2008, 01:42 PM
Women always have an ulterior motive.

you are wise.

PM5K
12-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Dude your wife will never know.....

Darrin
12-23-2008, 02:09 PM

Don't go. On second thought, go. I might be in the Austin area looking to comfort your MILF of a wife because you had coffee with the 'nicest girl I met.'

And if men are pigs, women have ulterior motives. Guess what? The economy's crap. Maybe she wants a job reference.

JoeChalupa
12-23-2008, 02:24 PM
As long as she is not a friend's ex I don't see a problem with a nice friendly lunch. If it turns into some afternoon delight then you are in trouble. She could just want someone to talk to who is committed to another woman so there is no chance of wrong signals and she'll know you understand. Good luck.

ATRAIN
12-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Don't go. On second thought, go. I might be in the Austin area looking to comfort your MILF of a wife because you had coffee with the 'nicest girl I met.'

And if men are pigs, women have ulterior motives. Guess what? The economy's crap. Maybe she wants a job reference.

Wait Rose your in the Austin Area? Give her my number ill take her to lunch for you.

Wifeofmrose31
12-23-2008, 02:28 PM

We need to talk, sweetie.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2008, 02:37 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ploto
12-23-2008, 02:42 PM
You asked about HER intentions- but the real question is what are yours. If you have to lie to your wife, then the answer to that question is obvious.

florige
12-23-2008, 03:14 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fuckers waste no time do they....:lol

Bigzax
12-23-2008, 03:19 PM
sure is a long ass lunch...

mrose31
12-23-2008, 03:27 PM

:wow:wow:wow

:lol

mrose31
12-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Plan on still going to lunch with her sometime next week. I am sure it is nothing even if it is I won't do anything other then just imagine what if. Luckily it is a lunch and not at a happy hour or party with drinks.

:toast:toast

mrose31
12-23-2008, 03:33 PM
All I know is my wife better get me something good for christmas.

:lmao

ATRAIN
12-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Plan on still going to lunch with her sometime next week. I am sure it is nothing even if it is I won't do anything other then just imagine what if. Luckily it is a lunch and not at a happy hour or party with drinks.

Ive seen and had hookups that were lunch dates. Its still not safe.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-23-2008, 03:36 PM
piitb

ATRAIN
12-23-2008, 03:47 PM
piitb

LMAO

King
12-23-2008, 03:49 PM

Are you telling your wife? Cause you're really setting yourself up, here. Even if nothing happens, or there were no ulterior motives from either person -- do you think your wife will believe that it was innocent?

What do you stand to gain by going out to lunch with this girl? Not much. You haven't talked to her in four years, so obviously she's not a close friend - and you can move along quite nicely without her.

What do you stand to lose? A whole hell of a lot.

It's a timebomb.

Bigzax
12-23-2008, 03:52 PM
"There's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find."

-George Michael

don't say shit! :lol

johnsmith
12-23-2008, 03:59 PM
"It's not a lie if you believe it"
-George Castanza

Heath Ledger
12-23-2008, 04:00 PM
I say if you do this date, your not serious about your relationship with your wife, if you think your wife would be upset and or pissed about it then it's obviously wrong. However if you don't give two shits about your wife, bang this chick then re-evaluate.

atxrocker
12-23-2008, 04:10 PM
hopefully your wife isn't a dick smeller.

MoSpur
12-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Laughing at Joey Greco making an appearance.

tonylongoriafan
12-23-2008, 05:27 PM

dude...just read the other thread...follow your own advice

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Homeland Security
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
mrose31 would never have agreed to go to lunch with this woman if he weren't hoping deep down it could result in adulterous sex. Her intentions can't be known for sure, but his intentions are obvious for all to see.

Sancha
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Shit papasito it's been 4 long ass anos since I've seen you. I don't care if you're married. It's just lunsh. If you take me to Wendy's then yeah it's just friends but if you take me to Shili's then I have to throw the chocha at you.

tlongII
12-23-2008, 07:40 PM
You should go to lunch with her. All married people cheat.

Twisted_Dawg
12-23-2008, 09:04 PM
You should go to lunch with her. All married people cheat.

I wouldn't say all married people cheat.

But I would say about 50%-60% of married men have cheated.

And 33% to 40% of married women have cheated.

SequSpur
12-23-2008, 09:23 PM
jizz in my pants

The Reckoning
12-23-2008, 11:31 PM
33% to 40% of married women have cheated.

and that's because women never tell the truth...

Richard Cranium
12-23-2008, 11:47 PM
I wouldn't say all married people cheat.

But I would say about 50%-60% of married men have cheated.

And 33% to 40% of married women have cheated.

50-60% of men say they've cheated but only about 25% of them really have the other 75% just like to talk shit about their sex lives.

CuckingFunt
12-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Women always have an ulterior motive. This is not up for question or debate. Its outright fact. Buyer beware.

False. I hate ulterior motives. Always have.

I haven't read the thread yet, but agree with whoever it was that suggested inviting her over for dinner with your wife. If she's looking to catch up, she'll accept and you can be honest. If she's looking to fuck, she definitely won't be looking to meet your significant other.

td4mvp21
12-24-2008, 02:30 AM
I would say take your wife with you.

I. Hustle
12-24-2008, 09:06 AM
I would say take your wife with you.

Yeah. Who knows... your wife might be into it and you would get to have your first 3some

Bigzax
12-24-2008, 09:42 AM
"hey honey, remember that really pretty girl i used to work with, well, she emailed me and dropped her digits...so i emailed her back and she wants to get together.

do you think dinner would be good here or should we all have lunch together?"

it's really funny that some think this is the correct course of action...:lol

you either don't go or you go and stfu about it...

dude, in the eye's of the Lord, you have committed adultery just by lusting after this woman...

so at this point might as well just go ahead and fuck her...:lol

ATRAIN
12-24-2008, 09:53 AM
you either don't go or you go and stfu about it...

dude, in the eye's of the Lord, you have committed adultery just by lusting after this woman...

so at this point might as well just go ahead and fuck her...:lol

lol nice

I. Hustle
12-24-2008, 01:10 PM
http://www.funnypicturesworld.com/img/funny/funny0359.jpg

atxrocker
12-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Lmao

Sancha
08-05-2011, 08:45 AM
So MRose, are you divorced yet?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Good bump. It's funny seeing old threads pop up. Like rings of a tree.

mrsmaalox
08-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Old threads with contributions from ATRAIN creep me out :grim:

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-05-2011, 11:32 AM

lol

thispego
08-05-2011, 11:42 AM

lol like chain smoking gay guy gonna comfort anyones milf :lmao :lmao

RGMCSE
08-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Old threads with contributions from ATRAIN creep me out :grim:

Why? Is he dead? I've read threads like this before and it's frustrating to never find out what happened. Let's finish the story:

Mrose stared at his screen for what seemed an eternity. His heart pounded in nervous excitement as the thoughts of meeting this gorgeous girl for lunch played out in his mind. The daydreams were lucid in nature and caused him anxiety and sweaty palms at the thought of what a not so innocent lunch could mean to his marriage.

Dream#1
Mrose finally emails his decision to meet up with (will call her shady) for lunch at an old Mexican restaurant called "Cool Arrow's". Not wanting to ruin his prospects either way at what might be. Mrose neglects to tell his wife of this encounter. At the risk of ruining any possible adulterating sexual mood with Shady he doesn't bring up his marriage in the least.

After counting down the hours till his anticipated lunch date with Shady, the time has finally come. He jumps into his fiery red pt cruiser and races towards Cool Arrows. Before getting into Cool Arrows he composes him self, checks for bad breath, boogers in his nose, out of place hair. He proceeds to take a deep breath and finally enters the restaurant. As he enters he scans for his wife, then he scans for Shady.

There she is! Beautiful rosy radiant skin. Long brown wavy hair. Bright twinkling brown eyes. Juicy red shiny plump lips. Deep gorgeous cleavage surrounded by luscious round bubbly bouncy breasts. Hour glass shaped waist with vibrating bouncing ass sheeks that filled her silky sun dress. It was a jizz in his pants moment that almost happened. He barley composed him self and walked up to her. Shady opened her eyes wide and her smile grew in happiness and she opened her arms wide and hugged Mrose with the type of hug that can only be given to someone that you truly care for.

It was over. Mrose knew at that very moment that he would fuck her and fuck her hard! Unfortunately for MRose, Mrs. Mrose was suspicious of her husbands distant absent attitude for the past few days. She knew Mrose's thoughts were preoccupied with lustful thoughts. She could just sense it in the pit of her stomach she knew that MRose was planning on fucking someone else. She played the disgusting thoughts of her once loving husbands sexual encounters in her mind over and over.

As much as it disturbed her she couldn't help but think these awful thoughts. Mrose would look Shady up and down with a Cheshire cat smile. He looked her deep into her eyes as he grabbed the back of her head interlocking his hand with her long thick soft brown locks of hair. He kissed her softly and then more passionately. Then slowly guided her head downward as he stared into her gazing lustful brown eyes and smeared juicy wet lips. Shady knew what came next and she was totally willing as she wet her lips with her tongue as she was guided down to Mroses...

Mrs. Mrose couldn't take the thought of all this as she felt scorned betrayed and hurt. Before Mrose would get his fill with Shady, Mrs. Mrose would get her first...

Can someone continue this story, I'm not a good writer. Maybe there's something to build on here.