PDA

View Full Version : The Celtic fans chanted "Beat LA" tonight

Tradition
12-23-2008, 10:21 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=281223002

I cant wait to end these classless douchbags streak on Thursday. Overrated team that is just continuing their fire play of the title. They will hit a wall very soon and start losing several games as the season goes on. This team isnt that good. Im not convinced of it. 1 and done? They perfectly fit that description.

xtremesteven33
12-23-2008, 10:29 PM
De-nial is also a river in Egypt :tu

mfanatic
12-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Lmao, Celtics are going to whoop the Lakers so bad.

pauls931
12-24-2008, 09:07 AM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=281223002

I cant wait to end these classless douchbags streak on Thursday. Overrated team that is just continuing their fire play of the title. They will hit a wall very soon and start losing several games as the season goes on. This team isnt that good. Im not convinced of it. 1 and done? They perfectly fit that description.

You know, the shittier boston plays, the easier it will be for them to beat you right?

Darrin
12-24-2008, 10:05 AM
This is going to be a great holiday. KG and Kobe, reminisce about Shaq-Duncan matchups, Howard and Paul as the up-and-comer list. There's much to talk about and great basketball behind this day. Thank you NBA schedulers and basketball gods.

DarkReign
12-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Watch how everyone on this board jump on the Lakers dick when they see how easliy the Lakeshow man handle the Celtics.

..but they wont. Sorry.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Watch how everyone on this board jump on the Lakers dick when they see how easliy the Lakeshow man handle the Celtics.

:lol Prepare to be disappointed.

SpursFanFirst
12-24-2008, 01:31 PM
I can't stand either team, but I AM hoping to see the Celtics win streak come to an end. If the Lakers do that, then so be it.

Hmmm...but then again, maybe if the Celtics keep winning, they'll start getting too sure of themselves and fall mightily?? :corn:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2008, 07:16 PM

I've said this already, but you can't brag about a victory if it has not happened yet. L.A. seems to be the one city that doesn't get this concept, but LA residents have never been the brightest crayons in the box, so it doesn't surprise me I have to repeat this.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2008, 07:18 PM
This is going to be a great holiday. KG and Kobe, reminisce about Shaq-Duncan matchups, Howard and Paul as the up-and-comer list.

KG Pierce Allen vs. Kobe Gasol Odom reminds me of hammer vs. nail.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
This team isnt that good. Im not convinced of it. 1 and done? They perfectly fit that description.

Another Laker fan beaming with knowledge. If they aren't good, why exactly did they beat your big bad Lakers in 6 games, one game being a 39 point victory.

If the predictions Laker fans made every season were every accurate, the Lakers would go 82-0 and Kobe would average 50 points a game and the Celtics would go 0-82.

Ghazi
12-24-2008, 07:47 PM
If Bynum/Ariza were playing the Lakers would've swept the Finals winning each game by 20+ points!!