PDA

View Full Version : Cavs 99, Rockets 90

SpursDynasty
12-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Ha ha Houston. See why no one takes this joke team seriously? If the Rockets were as good as everyone says they are, they should have won this game. You're not going to win games when Rafer Alston takes more shots than McGrady and Yao. Nice gameplan there.

Double-Up
12-23-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm gonna start posting these type of thread everytime the Spurs lose to a game they should have won. Quit acting so childish it's just a fucking game.

Roxsfan
12-23-2008, 10:58 PM
Ha ha Houston. See why no one takes this joke team seriously? If the Rockets were as good as everyone says they are, they should have won this game. You're not going to win games when Rafer Alston takes more shots than McGrady and Yao. Nice gameplan there.

Fuck u bitch. The refs took yao out of the game with some bullshit calls--once back in the 4Q--the rox took back the game after being down by double digits. 4 games in 5 nights, 2 b2bs with 1 day rest. No big deal, its one game you fucking bitch.

Reck
12-23-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm gonna start posting these type of thread everytime the Spurs lose to a game they should have won. Quit acting so childish it's just a fucking game.

Then you'll be on your way to becoming SD ver. 1.2

Double-Up
12-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Arent you pissy tonight...:lol

Should I be happy with Yao being raped by the refs and T-Mac taking it in the ass?