PDA

View Full Version : Note to Rasho.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:18 AM
Time to put up or shut up. Time to Man up and earn that paycheck or grab some fuckin pine. Time to throw your weight around instead of pussy-footing around the basket. Time to show some heart.

I say you don't have the heart to keep your job. I say your starting days are numbered. Have fun while it lasts.

pooh
02-26-2005, 12:21 AM
I wouldn't say his days are numbered but..."tick-tock". RAAAAASHO.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't say his days are numbered but..."tick-tock". RAAAAASHO.

"starting days"...

ChumpDumper
02-26-2005, 12:24 AM
Posters either overrate or underrate Nazr.

It all depends on to whom he's being compared.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Posters either overrate or underrate Nazr.

It all depends on to whom he's being compared.

It's immpossible to overrate Nazr when comparing him to Rasho.

milkyway21
02-26-2005, 04:04 AM
It's immpossible to overrate Nazr when comparing him to Rasho.
so, Rasho better to improve your stats, man.
we like you to stay in S.A... just don't get injured again.

just visited http://www.nba.com/spurs/

well, Nazr's stats are on the sheets
#4 in points @10.9
#2 in rbds @8.1

SLOVENIAN 8
02-26-2005, 04:21 AM
:lol You can`t compare SA with NYK :lol

Solid D
02-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Nazr gives the Spurs another excellent option but he's going to have to learn the Spurs' defensive scheme before he thinks about taking over Rasho's spot.

Gregg Popovich said on his radio interview with David Chancellor Friday that people don't realize it but on our team, Rasho is our best team defender positionally.

BronxCowboy
02-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Let's be realistic. Nazr is a slightly better scorer, but he's always been on bad teams. Don't look for him to score a lot on the Spurs. He isn't half the shot-blocker that Rasho is, and he isn't nearly as good a passer. At this point I would say that Rasho is a much better defender, but to be fair, we have to wait and see how well Nazr picks up the Spurs system and plays in it. The only thing we really know that Nazr is a clear improvement over Rasho at is rebounding (and even there the difference is not tremendous). ICB, you most certainly can and apparently do overrate Nazr compared to Rasho. Don't give away the starting job yet. It will be at least next year before that happens (if ever).

alamo50
02-26-2005, 08:22 AM
It's time to be a Rasho, Rasho man!

BronxCowboy
02-26-2005, 10:01 AM
http://www.spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/041116/041116_5.jpg

Rasho vs. Nazr. You be the judge.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Rasho vs. Nazr. You be the judge.

I will be. You can count on that.

waly.mg
02-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Pop not always puts to its better man as starter, but whom often he considers the second Team, Nazr can enter at the end of the first quarter by Rasho and to remain until TD returns
Of all ways I believe that Rasho is going to begin as Starter, but with he´s FT problems and lack of blood, probably is Nazr who finishes them

DuncanMVP
02-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Time to put up or shut up. Time to Man up and earn that paycheck or grab some fuckin pine. Time to throw your weight around instead of pussy-footing around the basket. Time to show some heart.

I say you don't have the heart to keep your job. I say your starting days are numbered. Have fun while it lasts.

hopefully Rasho actaully wants to play well TD now :lol

Solid D
02-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Pop not always puts to its better man as starter, but whom often he considers the second Team, Nazr can enter at the end of the first quarter by Rasho and to remain until TD returns
Of all ways I believe that Rasho is going to begin as Starter, but with he´s FT problems and lack of blood, probably is Nazr who finishes them

Is that why he sometimes has blue lips? :hat

T Park
02-26-2005, 11:30 AM
If its apparent that Rasho is a better player off the bench, than a starter, then you make the switch.

But IMO, the switch doesnt happen this year.

You dont shake up the starting 5 in the middle of the year.

Near the end of games, Mohammed will take minutes away.

All this business about him not being a good shot blocker???

I find it hard to believe, hes got GREAT jumping ability, and hes a great rebounder.

If hes having trouble?? Pop and CO, will DEFINATELY fix it.

PM5K
02-26-2005, 12:24 PM
I think Pop likes Rasho a lot more than some of us might think, he had the opportunity to move him to New York and didn't.

Having said that Rasho will always pussy foot and throw up soft floaters, that's how he plays but that doesn't mean he can't still play well, he put up good numbers in Minnesota and decent numbers his first year here, but he was never throwing down monster dunks or knocking down guys and bumping his chest, Rasho will always be Rasho but that doesn't mean he can't play better...

Jimcs50
02-26-2005, 12:25 PM
Rasho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nazr

DuncanMVP
02-26-2005, 12:28 PM
If its apparent that Rasho is a better player off the bench, than a starter, then you make the switch.

But IMO, the switch doesnt happen this year.

You dont shake up the starting 5 in the middle of the year.

Near the end of games, Mohammed will take minutes away.

All this business about him not being a good shot blocker???

I find it hard to believe, hes got GREAT jumping ability, and hes a great rebounder.

If hes having trouble?? Pop and CO, will DEFINATELY fix it.

Rasho needs to come off the bench, Rasho #s will go up because he will play more aggressive with TD not on the court

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Rasho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nazr

We'll see.

Jimcs50
02-26-2005, 12:31 PM
We'll see.

Rasho will have double double tonight, or wine for everyone.

T Park
02-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Rasho wont get much PT tonight, Horry, or if Nazr suits up tonight, will get alot of minutes.

Swift is too quick for Rasho to defend.

I agree with Rasho off the bench, I think he plays very well against team's second lines.

Him and Mohammed next to each other will probobly work quite well as well.

Once again, having an athletic long, 7 footer on this team does nothing but good.

Kori Ellis
02-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Pop said Nazr isn't playing tonight.

PM5K
02-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah I want to see the Great Wall of San Antonio with Rasho, Tim and Nazr....

;-)

PM5K
02-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Pop said Nazr isn't playing tonight.

Yeah don't know why but that's what he said, may be trying to rest that groin or he doesn't plan to throw him in the fire like some of us wish he would...

Jimcs50
02-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Spurs have had 1 game in 10 days...they are going to all be rusty. Might as well play Nazr now.

T Park
02-26-2005, 12:58 PM
No shit, not playing Nazr tonight doesnt make sense.

Frenchise player
02-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Rasho wont get much PT tonight, Horry, or if Nazr suits up tonight, will get alot of minutes.

Swift is too quick for Rasho to defend.

I agree with Rasho off the bench, I think he plays very well against team's second lines.

Him and Mohammed next to each other will probobly work quite well as well.

Once again, having an athletic long, 7 footer on this team does nothing but good.
Are you sure that Swift is going to play tonight? He was DNP last night with a left ankle sprain

T Park
02-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Hmm, in that case, if he DOESNT play, then Rasho should get some good PT tonight.

Especially if Nazr doesnt suit up. Why he wouldnt I have no clue.