PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Explain To Me Why SD Hates The Blazers So Much?

JordanL
12-24-2008, 02:39 PM
I know the guy is a dummy account, because nobody is that retarded and escapes treatment.

But I feel like I'm on the outside of a running joke or something? Is it just because of tlong or is it because of something else that happened here?

I know it's not because the Blazers have broken any Spurs hearts... if anything the Memorial Day Miracle broke ours...

Is there a reason for it, or is it because of the mixture of meds he takes?

YellowFever
12-24-2008, 02:42 PM
I think it's the mixture of meds he takes.

Allanon
12-24-2008, 02:45 PM
I know the guy is a dummy account, because nobody is that retarded and escapes treatment.

But I feel like I'm on the outside of a running joke or something? Is it just because of tlong or is it because of something else that happened here?

I know it's not because the Blazers have broken any Spurs hearts... if anything the Memorial Day Miracle broke ours...

YOU are the joke, not the Blazers.

JordanL
12-24-2008, 03:02 PM
YOU are the joke, not the Blazers.

Clever... I haven't heard that "diss" since 5th grade.

Allanon
12-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Clever... I haven't heard that "diss" since 5th grade.

I'm serious, that was the answer to your question about SD :)

Just go through his posts, he's outrageously entertaining.

DPG21920
12-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Everyone hates the Blazers because TLong is the worst poster ever.

SpursDynasty
12-24-2008, 10:52 PM

I don't hate the Blazers, they are just a team that is watched a lot and I post a thread when they (or any other Western Conference team that's kept an eye on) lose. I guess that just means Portland has been losing lately. I just checked, they've lost 5 out of their last 9 games...yeah, that means a lot of threads about them losing. Nothing personal against Portland. They are just losing a lot lately. No big surprises.

Brazil
12-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Everyone hates the Blazers because TLong is the worst poster ever.

:nope there are many posters worst than Tlong :p:

ElNono
12-25-2008, 12:22 AM
You need to explain to us why you get worked over by SD posts in the first place...

tlongII
12-25-2008, 01:03 PM
It's a sign of respect. SD knows that the Blazers are to be feared.

tlongII
12-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Everyone hates the Blazers because TLong is the most intimidating poster ever.

fify

milkshakeballa
02-25-2009, 01:10 AM
Because he is despicable tlong...don't let it get to you though...he tries to bring everybody down with him...stay up man...you guys will be ok..

Pelicans78
02-25-2009, 01:13 AM
I don't hate the Blazers, they are just a team that is watched a lot and I post a thread when they (or any other Western Conference team that's kept an eye on) lose. I guess that just means Portland has been losing lately. I just checked, they've lost 5 out of their last 9 games...yeah, that means a lot of threads about them losing. Nothing personal against Portland. They are just losing a lot lately. No big surprises.

:lol Funny stuff.

dirk4mvp
02-25-2009, 01:47 AM
SD is the shit. He's almost as good as Rouge.

m33p0
02-25-2009, 01:54 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

turiaf for president
02-25-2009, 02:02 AM

i swear to god. if you were right here next to me, id slap you upside the head to see if you even feel pain.

scanry
02-25-2009, 02:08 AM
fify

You're a guffy dude. Why would anyone be intimidated by you.:lol

SpursDynasty
02-25-2009, 03:30 PM
The Blazers will not win tonight. Brandon Roy won't score 15 points. The guy is not an All-Star. If the Blazers win tonight then I'll leave for a week. Bring it on Portland.