PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on this epic season

Tom Brady
12-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Hi guys. Tom Brady here. I'm just chilling in NY at Gisele's tricked out apartment. You should see the waterbed she has! Anyway, since I have some down time on this beautiful Christmas Eve afternoon, I thought I would take some time to reflect on this NFL season.

Early in the season, the Titans were undefeated, the Colts brought their playoff game to the regular season and looked like ass in the first couple weeks, Aaron Rodgers looked like the right call in Green Bay, and it was starting to look like this might be the year Tony Romo actually wins a playoff game! The Redskins also looked impressive after losing to the Giants in the first game, and wasn't it cool to see the Jets actually winning for once? (The answer is no. Unless you're a Jets fan. In which case you should jump out of an airplane without a parachute. Right now.)

And how about that Matt Cassel? Pretty good for my career clipboard holding bitch, right? I mean, that 37-1* thing probably would've happened if I played this season, but you have to be impressed with the job Matt has done. He almost beat the Colts! I'd still be laughing right now if that happened. Anyway, through the middle of the season, things started to change. Tony Romo broke his pinkie and sat out some games. The Eagles, after a good start, lost some games, then bounced back, but TIED the Bengals of all teams. I laughed when McNabb said he didn't know games could end in ties, and that he though playoff games and Super Bowls could end in ties. What a fucking moron. How 'bout those rookie QBs in Atlanta and Baltimore? Gotta love the rookie QB play. I'm good friends with Matt Ryan since I golfed with him back when he played at BC. Good kid, hope he wins rookie of the year. Good luck in the playoffs, Matt. But I gotta say you're probably going to lose to the Panthers in their run to getting owned in the Super Bowl by the AFC for the second time this decade. The Packers slipped and fell after an impressive win against the Colts and are suddenly irrelevant, and now one is left to ponder whether giving Brett Favre the cold shoulder was the right idea. The Bills ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! (and so are the Texans, Jags, Chiefs, Raiders, Browns and Lions). Speaking of the Lions, I'm secretly rooting for them to beat the Packers this Sunday. No team should be immortalized with 0-16. Actually, I'm just bullshitting. Go Packers!

On to the playoff picture. My Pats have a shot at getting in, but it's kind of gross to root for the Jets to help us out. I think they will, though. Great turnaround for Miami, but they wouldn't even be one and done if they made the playoffs. The Titans and Steelers are 1 and 2, but I think both teams will lose in the divisional round. The wild card teams are too hot. If the Pats don't get in, you could see Indy and Baltimore in the AFC Championship. And wouldn't that be funny? The Ravens facing off against the team that gave the city of Baltimore a Super Bowl and some NFL championships, slipped it a roofie, fucked it in the ass and then left the house before the sun came up, leaving you wondering what you did last night and why your asshole hurts so badly? That would be epic. But the Colts will probably travel to Foxboro and we'll watch Peyton Manning throw interceptions in the snow and cry over losing in the AFC Championship again. At least you'll win the MVP, P-Mans.

I could really give two shits about the NFC because they won't win the Super Bowl this year, but I'll just say that the Panthers are going to go back to the Meadowlands and then actually win this time. Think like the Giants vs Patriots last season...they hung with us but ending up losing, but dominated in the playoffs and beat us with that miracle 5th string receiver catching a ball on his fucking helmet and then Plaxico Burress catching that game winning TD and us scoring less points than he predicted. I think I just threw up inside my mouth. Speaking of Plax, anyone else think it was hilarious when he shot himself in the leg? Classic.

Well, it's been a great season everybody, and here's to a great playoffs too.

:toast Happy Christmas

Eli Manning
12-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Good post, Tom, but I came across on ESPN.com earlier today, after I fucked your ex-girlfriend and taught your bastard son how to say "Go Giants" and call me daddy. Better way to describe the season than your bunk ass post.

I thought reader Ian in Portage, Mich., summed up the season nicely: "Hey, check out what I did for the last six hours trying to make this work all the way through. OK, Kansas City beat Oakland, which beat Denver, which beat Cleveland, which beat Cincinnati, which beat Jacksonville, which beat Green Bay, which beat Seattle, which beat San Francisco, which beat Buffalo, which beat San Diego, which beat New England, which beat the N.Y. Jets, who beat Arizona, which beat Miami, which beat St. Louis, which beat Dallas, which beat Washington, which beat New Orleans, which beat Tampa Bay, which beat Minnesota, which beat Carolina, which beat Atlanta, which beat Chicago, which beat Indianapolis, which beat Baltimore, which beat Philadelphia, which beat the N.Y. Giants, who beat Pittsburgh, which beat Houston, which beat Tennessee, which beat Detroit, which beat NOBODY."

Sgt. Charlie brown
12-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi guys. Tom Brady here. I'm just chilling in NY at Gisele's tricked out apartment. You should see the waterbed she has! Anyway, since I have some down time on this beautiful Christmas Eve afternoon, I thought I would take some time to reflect on this NFL season.

Early in the season, the Titans were undefeated, the Colts brought their playoff game to the regular season and looked like ass in the first couple weeks, Aaron Rodgers looked like the right call in Green Bay, and it was starting to look like this might be the year Tony Romo actually wins a playoff game! The Redskins also looked impressive after losing to the Giants in the first game, and wasn't it cool to see the Jets actually winning for once? (The answer is no. Unless you're a Jets fan. In which case you should jump out of an airplane without a parachute. Right now.)

And how about that Matt Cassel? Pretty good for my career clipboard holding bitch, right? I mean, that 37-1* thing probably would've happened if I played this season, but you have to be impressed with the job Matt has done. He almost beat the Colts! I'd still be laughing right now if that happened. Anyway, through the middle of the season, things started to change. Tony Romo broke his pinkie and sat out some games. The Eagles, after a good start, lost some games, then bounced back, but TIED the Bengals of all teams. I laughed when McNabb said he didn't know games could end in ties, and that he though playoff games and Super Bowls could end in ties. What a fucking moron. How 'bout those rookie QBs in Atlanta and Baltimore? Gotta love the rookie QB play. I'm good friends with Matt Ryan since I golfed with him back when he played at BC. Good kid, hope he wins rookie of the year. Good luck in the playoffs, Matt. But I gotta say you're probably going to lose to the Panthers in their run to getting owned in the Super Bowl by the AFC for the second time this decade. The Packers slipped and fell after an impressive win against the Colts and are suddenly irrelevant, and now one is left to ponder whether giving Brett Favre the cold shoulder was the right idea. The Bills ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! (and so are the Texans, Jags, Chiefs, Raiders, Browns and Lions). Speaking of the Lions, I'm secretly rooting for them to beat the Packers this Sunday. No team should be immortalized with 0-16. Actually, I'm just bullshitting. Go Packers!

On to the playoff picture. My Pats have a shot at getting in, but it's kind of gross to root for the Jets to help us out. I think they will, though. Great turnaround for Miami, but they wouldn't even be one and done if they made the playoffs. The Titans and Steelers are 1 and 2, but I think both teams will lose in the divisional round. The wild card teams are too hot. If the Pats don't get in, you could see Indy and Baltimore in the AFC Championship. And wouldn't that be funny? The Ravens facing off against the team that gave the city of Baltimore a Super Bowl and some NFL championships, slipped it a roofie, fucked it in the ass and then left the house before the sun came up, leaving you wondering what you did last night and why your asshole hurts so badly? That would be epic. But the Colts will probably travel to Foxboro and we'll watch Peyton Manning throw interceptions in the snow and cry over losing in the AFC Championship again. At least you'll win the MVP, P-Mans.

I could really give two shits about the NFC because they won't win the Super Bowl this year, but I'll just say that the Panthers are going to go back to the Meadowlands and then actually win this time. Think like the Giants vs Patriots last season...they hung with us but ending up losing, but dominated in the playoffs and beat us with that miracle 5th string receiver catching a ball on his fucking helmet and then Plaxico Burress catching that game winning TD and us scoring less points than he predicted. I think I just threw up inside my mouth. Speaking of Plax, anyone else think it was hilarious when he shot himself in the leg? Classic.

Well, it's been a great season everybody, and here's to a great playoffs too.

:toast Happy Christmas

You are about to get your head slammed through a plate glass window. Did you wake up this morning, take a long hard look in the mirror, and decide this was the day that you could just come and do a poor fucking job of trolling my forum? Let me tell you something... you are no fucking troll! Get the fuck out of here.

J.T.
12-25-2008, 12:56 AM
You are about to get your head slammed through a plate glass window. Did you wake up this morning, take a long hard look in the mirror, and decide this was the day that you could just come and do a poor fucking job of trolling my forum? Let me tell you something... you are no fucking troll! Get the fuck out of here.

Yeah, good job on the whole "my forum" thing, Mr. "Registered on 12-24-2008"

dirk4mvp
12-25-2008, 02:46 AM

You didn't get the name right and this isn't what trooper brown said in the movie. Fucking fail.