PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Line. It's time to move on.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:48 AM
The second half of the season is here. While most of us would've loved to win another title with Malik on the team, that simply isn't an option anymore. All the hate and bellyaching towards the management for trading Rose isn't doing the rest of our team a lick of good. In fact, it will most likely be a distraction should it continue. Time to let Rose go. He's no longer a Spur. He's now a member of another team. And as such, he will be out to beat us every time he steps on the court to face our Spurs.

While we're at it, let's show some love for our newest Spur. Enough of all this, "he has big shoes to fill" crap. He hasn't even laced em up in a Spurs uni and some of you are already putting pressure on the guy. He doesn't even play the same position. The only shoes he'll have to fill for now is backup center. Then starting Center down the road. Considering what we have on our roster now, that shouldn't be too hard.

Malik is gone. It sucks but that's life. We can't let this be the point where everything went downhill. Which is a real possibility with all the hate and whining going on right now. What this team needs right now is support from its fans. Support to get the players motivated about turning a new corner. Forget about booing Pop (or any player) at the next game. What you need to do is give the team a standing ovation and let the post-Malik era begin with a bang.

El Jefe
02-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Sounds about right

T Park
02-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Agree 100%.

The mourning stops at midnight tonight.

Time to focus against Memphis, and cheer and stomp and root for Nazr Mohammed and the rest of the team.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-26-2005, 12:52 AM
So does that mean your back to busting Parker's ass, ICB?

ChumpDumper
02-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Nah, folks can bitch all they want.

And they will.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:55 AM
So does that mean your back to busting Parker's ass, ICB?

I'm waiting for the playoffs. If he can play well consistently in the Post-season for a change, I'll shut up and give him another chance. If not........... :angel

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Nah, folks can bitch all they want.

And they will.

Of course they will. But enough is enough. Just give it a rest for the better of the team.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-26-2005, 01:00 AM
Someone send an email to KMOL on this one. tonight they were encouraging all Spurs fans to stand up and be heard WRT Malik.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2005, 01:00 AM
But enough is enough.On a message board? The quit bitching about Parker. Not so easy is it?
Just give it a rest for the better of the team.They don't give a shit what we think.

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Someone send an email to KMOL on this one. tonight they were encouraging all Spurs fans to stand up and be heard WRT Malik.

Of course they were. That's their job. To play off the emotions of the people. I'm not gonna let them sucker me into it.

cqsallie
02-26-2005, 01:02 AM
I'm not going to bitch at the game, or boo anybody. For my part, I feel sorry for that poor kid from the Knicks who was thrust into this bru-ha-ha as unwillingly as was Malik. I say we welcome him and fall in love with him and wish him the best.
This who thing stinks to the high heavens, but we won't be doing Malik any favors by being stinkers ourselves.
Rave on, Spurs!

Hook Dem
02-26-2005, 01:03 AM
Of course they will. But enough is enough. Just give it a rest for the better of the team.
Right as right can be!

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2005, 02:01 AM
Time to move on people. Let him go. The team is more important than one individual.

alamo50
02-26-2005, 08:21 AM
What this team needs right now is support from its fans. Support to get the players motivated about turning a new corner. Forget about booing Pop (or any player) at the next game. What you need to do is give the team a standing ovation and let the post-Malik era begin with a bang.

The team always needs the support from it's fans.

These professional ball players don't need to be motivated by supporters about turning an improved corner.

Supporters thinking of booing Pop are no Spurs fans.

Giving the team a standing ovation on Saturday will be an indirect slap in Malik's face.