PDA

View Full Version : Who is who?

Rogue
12-24-2008, 09:36 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2khloo.jpg

Rogue
12-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I wonder how much was Cage paid for appearing in the X-Men.
Being scorned by the Magneto who pushed a bulllet on his forhead, and then seeing the magneto sliping away by helicopter, then disappeared from the screen like a fool. X-Men might be the worst movie he's made. Nicholas is always heroic and brilliant in the movies that feature himself, but his portrait was badly affacted by the X1 where he was fooled hilariously.
It's well known that Cage is a person of great humour sense, maybe he was just tired of being a hero and willing to try being a scrown for one time. That was the first time he acted as a policeman but his perfomance was really unrealistic. In that scene the magneto should be the major role but Cage drew most attention that should have been paid on Magneto. It's bad to let a Oscar winner play an assisting role. The audiences should concentrate on the leading role but sometimes the Oscar winners always draw the most attention even if they were just playing assistant roles. Who said there was no Oscar winner in the X movies? Nicholas Cage for the X1 while Halle Berry for the other two. Oh, man, what a crazy world it is. The right picture's Cage seemed like he need a pee, even though he was wearing a police uniform we still indentify whom is he, if you wanna hire him to play a movie for you, you have to pay him 15m at least. The movie makers can invest millions of dollars at will, but it's really bad that what they make is just sh!t. Stop wasting the damn dollars please, we wanna see them being used in economy. We should have been so nosy, because what you're wasting is not ours but your money. if our economy collapse as a result of these damn movies, we will all have to be pretty mean, even not generous enough to give a tip. there're gonna be more poor guys begging for food on the street. I have nothing to say but "damn it", just eager to see what is gonna happen here. I am not against the movie industry, I suggest them stop making sh!t only. Stop the actor saying the garbage words like f**k and sh!t, to make our environment a little bit more clean.
What a crazy world it is. Just take the example of halle berry, who got 10m dollars for acting in the catwoman which was simply a sh!t, 10m dollars is an amount that is even larger than what she had been paid for all her movies before the swordfish. sounds crazy but it is actually real, the Oscar can almost change everything. Turing a 5th or 6th role of x1 to be the leading actress in x 2 and 3, check it out on www.imdb.com (http://www.imdb.com) if you don't believe. Your house is still there but you've lost the key, and your business is so bad that you have to turn to bankrupcy. I am just here to give some suggestions for you and me, please stoping wasting our dollars on the sh!ty movies. You wanna see them but you don't have to buy the tickets, 'cause they are avalible on the net for you to see, even before they're totally released. save your money for cars made by our auto industry, and don't washing your hair that frequently, 'cause that might make your head as bald as that of the Big Z. I know my words may let some people feel pissed, so that I'm here beforehead to make an apology.

Slydragon
12-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Ahhh Wall of words

BlackSwordsMan
12-24-2008, 10:38 PM
wtf is this thread about

BlackSwordsMan
12-24-2008, 10:38 PM
All I know is x men 1, and 3 sucked major dick

Rogue
12-25-2008, 08:57 AM
The world is so crazy, that I can't catch up with the race. Basketball is so hard to play, although I play it everyday. We are all trying to make our nation great, but we are still not on the right way. I really don't know what to say, when I see a knight who is also a gay. Facing the damn movies the hollywood made, everyone is likely to faint, but they promise us that everything is gonna be OK. Their actors have to take all their clothes if necessary, no matter it is december or may. what they care is just their big cake, even if the cake is made of clay. Oscar is everything or actors even for travolta and Cage, to win that they have nothing that is not proper for them to betray. Throwing the gentleness and the sophisticated cover into the lake, these dudes are just thugs even in cape. They can get front row seats for Christmas games, but they don't have to wait, they don't have to wait in the queue to the selling stage. What they have to do is just stay, then the tickets will be sent to their homes that are located in LA. I still don't understand what's wrong with David, Why the hell does he always locate the christmas games in NY or LA, ignoring other cities and other states. They have to keep themselves in shape, even after they reach 57 or 58. They actors deserve the money they are paid, I'm not jealous nor do I hate, but our ethics are really underestimated. Please stop saying the garbage words that like faeces shaq laid, just to a little bit polish our nation's face, for God's sake.

TDMVPDPOY
12-25-2008, 09:36 AM
where are cliffs notes biatch.....

a wall of text arrrggggg

Bender
12-25-2008, 01:21 PM
it's like those junk mails you used to get that include paragraphs of mixed up sentences... to try to fool your junk mail filters to thinking that it is a 'real' email.

Mister Sinister
12-25-2008, 01:42 PM
We need Apocalypse in a movie. Like, seriously.

E20
12-25-2008, 02:09 PM
http://www.tekkenpedia.com/w/images/d/d4/Tekken_%282009_movie_poster%29.jpg

This is the promo movie poster for Tekken, which is supposed to be released sometime around 2009. They are most likely going to fuck it up. I mean in all honesty look at who they have playing Jin: http://www.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/Image:Jonathan_Foo_-_Jin_Kazama_-_Tekken_%282009_Film%29.jpg .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....:smchode:

J.T.
12-25-2008, 02:36 PM
All I know is x men 1, and 3 sucked major dick

Hint: All 3 X-Men movies were trash.

AlamoSpursFan
12-26-2008, 07:00 PM
_jvqPvDUEW8&hl=en&fs=1"