Awesome win.

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 05:14 PM
:lmao

merry christmas,
love, spurs.

resistanze
12-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Tony Parker doesn't want to be the man, that's why he passed it up!

itzsoweezee
12-25-2008, 05:16 PM
and it was an awesome pass

stéphane
12-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Awesome. As Mason said the play was drawn for Tony. He chose RMJ for the wide open J. Good choice. Ball game.

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Tks God because Parker was driving me nuts with his previous dumb plays

Borosai
12-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I'll be honest, when I saw Parker start his move, I thought "Aw shit, he's going to force it up." Instead, he made the perfect pass after sucking in Richardson, and Mason... what a quick release.

Kori Ellis
12-25-2008, 05:20 PM

Oh shut the hell up, loser. He had 27 and 8 with 1 turnover all day. He wasn't perfect but he and Tim carried this team today.

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I'll be honest, when I saw Parker start his move, I thought "Aw shit, he's going to force it up." Instead, he made the perfect pass after sucking in Richardson, and Mason... what a quick release.

I thought that too :lol

I still can't believe we won at the buzzer

Wow, just plain wow

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 05:21 PM

who was the leading scorer for the spurs?

peskypesky
I thought Tony was going to fuck it up too! Then with the pass to a wide-open Mason?? How awesome. How big are the Spurs' balls?

lefty
Oh shut the hell up, loser. He had 27 and 8 with 1 turnover all day. He wasn't perfect but he and Tim carried this team today.

Yeah he played well most of the game, don't get me wrong

But he almost cost us the game as well, with his " pride "

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:22 PM
who was the leading scorer for the spurs?

It's not always about stats; he had 2 dumb plays before the dagger 3

honestfool84

his pride to pass?

RJM SAID THE PLAY WAS MEANT FOR PARKER.

what pride, to pass.

Kori Ellis

Whatever. Your act is tired. Consider the your last warning about the Parker bashing, or you won't be posting at SpursTalk much longer.

Biernutz
12-25-2008, 05:23 PM

Did you watch the same game I did? ---Moron

lefty
Whatever. Your act is tired. Consider the your last warning about the Parker bashing, or you won't be posting at SpursTalk much longer.

Why? because I'm posting my opinion?

Everybody bashed him during the game blog.

I know you have a crush on TP, but respect my freedom of opinion

mathbzh

It was CIA Parker... forced things at the end of the game just to be sure to have Mason open on the last play

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:24 PM
It was CIA Parker... forced things at the end of the game just to be sure to have Mason open on the last play

Ah ok.

Kori Ellis
12-25-2008, 05:25 PM

:lol No, because you are annoying loser, and everyone is tired of you.

And I don't have a crush on Parker - he's one of the least attractive Spurs.

naico

Thats kinda harsh..

Kori Ellis
Thats kinda harsh..

Lefty is a jerk. He deserves everything he gets.

lefty
:lol No, because you are annoying loser, and every one is tired of you.

Ah, whatever...........................

So, who is the most attractive Spur in your opinion ?

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Lefty is a jerk. He deserves everything he gets.

A jerk for expressing his opinions.

Nice going, Kori

naico

G. Hill?

Kori Ellis
Ah, whatever...........................

So, who is the most attractive Spur in your opinion ?

My favorite player, Tim Duncan, of course.

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:27 PM
My favorite player, Tim Duncan, of course.

:p:

stéphane
12-25-2008, 05:27 PM

So people in the game blog were too busy typing their posts to watch the damn game. He was far from perfect but hello man w/o him we're losing this one by double digits. :rolleyes

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 05:28 PM

people magazine called: they said you're lying (http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20193583_20196426_7,00.html).

:lol

Kori Ellis
12-25-2008, 05:29 PM
people magazine called: they said you're lying (http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20193583_20196426_7,00.html).

:lol People think Manu's good looking too. That doesn't mean it's true.

WildcardManu
12-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Tony was the man for passing it to Roger Motherfucking Money Mason

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 05:30 PM
:lol People think Manu's good looking too. That doesn't mean it's true.

i can go through my phone and find about 100 people that would disagree with you on both calls (parker/manu), but i won't.

merry christmas, kori.

thank you for spurstalk.

naico
12-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Only watched the last Q. That last play from Parker was perfect. How he stayed in the air to attract Richardson, thus leaving Mason open...just perfect execution and smart thinkin' on a last second, game deciding play

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:31 PM
So people in the game blog were too busy typing their posts to watch the damn game. He was far from perfect but hello man w/o him we're losing this one by double digits. :rolleyes

Don't get me wrong, we would have been destroyed if it wasn't for TP

But wouldn't have you been super pissed to lose this one to PHX because of 2 very bad decisions towards the end of the game ?

Spurs Brazil
12-25-2008, 05:35 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/99/fullj.d2ced789ecb06be985a586c2b9a2ff49/d2ced789ecb06be985a586c2b9a2ff49-getty-82991910bg026_suns_spurs.jpg

T Park
12-25-2008, 05:40 PM

your a fucking douchenozzle

his pride is what got them a shot to fucking win.

STFU.

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:41 PM
your a fucking douchenozzle

his pride is what got them a shot to fucking win.

STFU.

Ok !

Ocotillo
12-25-2008, 05:43 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/99/fullj.d2ced789ecb06be985a586c2b9a2ff49/d2ced789ecb06be985a586c2b9a2ff49-getty-82991910bg026_suns_spurs.jpg

Look at the look on most of the Sun's fans.

Il Caraibico
12-25-2008, 05:43 PM
:toast

WildcardManu
12-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Look at the look on most of the Sun's fans.

Not all look disappointed because they still haven't caught wind of what just happened.

mathbzh
12-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Parker needs to do that every time he has the ball, drive and kick or drive and score. Stop with all the 20ft jumpers.

tonight Tony was 5/8 on 20+ ft jumpers

T Park
12-25-2008, 05:46 PM

But wouldn't have you been super pissed to lose this one to PHX because of 2 very bad decisions towards the end of the game ?

Why, the only reason he missed that last layup was because Stoudamire wailed him over the fucking head.

T Park
12-25-2008, 05:47 PM
tonight Tony was 5/8 on 20+ ft jumpers

Oops.

stéphane
12-25-2008, 05:49 PM

Well I was really pissed with the technical but if you're talking about the missed layups they weren't so bad shots. The one after the spin move is a good one but he hits the rim and he's fouled on the other one (it seems).
But anyway that's such a great win, gotta love it.

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Parker needs to do that every time he has the ball, drive and kick or drive and score. Stop with all the 20ft jumpers.

um.
why would he want to stop with the 20fters?

give me one good reason.

Kori Ellis
12-25-2008, 05:53 PM

The 20ft jumpers are why he can get in the lane. He needs to mix them in or teams will just close down the lane for him (and Timmy). The reason that Parker's game has progressed in the last few years is because of the 20ft jumper.

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Well I was really pissed with the technical but if you're talking about the missed layups they weren't so bad shots. The one after the spin move is a good one but he hits the rim and he's fouled on the other one (it seems).
But anyway that's such a great win, gotta love it.

:toast

stéphane
12-25-2008, 05:57 PM
The 20ft jumpers are why he can get in the lane. He needs to mix them in or teams will just close down the lane for him (and Timmy). The reason that Parker's game has progressed in the last few years is because of the 20ft jumper.

I thought he developped a jumper just for fun and because he finds it cool to jack up 20ft Js :p:

That's so obvious that it's sad that you have to write it for some to realize it.

T Park
12-25-2008, 05:57 PM
A jerk for expressing his opinions.

Nice going, Kori

No your a fucking jerk for being an obtuse dumbass when it comes to fucking Tony Parker...

Biernutz
12-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Looks like Tony got his technical from the only ref in the league who speaks French.:toast

kace
12-25-2008, 06:02 PM
the only reason mason was alone to shoot this 3 is because basically all the suns knowed parker was the main threat in this last play. he owned this respect with his clutchness these last years.

Parker driving to the lane is now the first option to open shooters for the spurs before tim being doubled on the post.

ChumpDumper
12-25-2008, 06:03 PM

How many years were spurfans bitching about Parker's not having an outside shot?

rayray2k8
12-25-2008, 06:04 PM

What are you talking about????
Parker is ONE of the reasons why we won!!

I'm more pissed off at Bonner and his inactive play on D.
Tim was getting abused out there, but hell of a day for Tim
and a bit of poetic justice, mind you. :lol

Seriously dude, what game where you watching???
If the tech would have been on Tim, I doubt you would be
calling it a "dumb" play.
You'd be crying more about the refs. :rolleyes

lefty
12-25-2008, 06:04 PM
No your a fucking jerk for being an obtuse dumbass when it comes to fucking Tony Parker...

ok!

South Side Spurs Fan
12-25-2008, 06:15 PM
All this hate...after a win guys? And on Christmas no less?

Come on Spurs fans, we're better than that...

Well, great game by all. As has been said before, TP put us in a situation to win, as did the rest of the guys. But I have to say...just for those that have been picking me apart over the last couple of days....

I CALLED IT. RMJ's A KILLER.

Glad he had a chance to show his mettle. It's times like these that new guys earn the trust of teamates/Coaches...hope he gets to take more game winners in the future. :toast

Note: Killers are few and far between...Tim's killer instinct and calm under pressure was evident from his first season. Captain Jack, the Samurai, Horry, Speedy, Kerr, Barry, Manu and Tony...

These are the Killers upon which title runs are sustained.
:flag:

T Park
12-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Mr broken record shows up.

T Park
12-25-2008, 06:17 PM

I'm more pissed off at Bonner and his inactive play on D.Tim was getting abused out there, but hell of a day for Tim

He guarded Stoudamire about as well as you can guard someone.

I don't understand where you guys expect him to be this shut down defender.

South Side Spurs Fan
12-25-2008, 06:18 PM

I'm more pissed off at Bonner and his inactive play on D.
Tim was getting abused out there, but hell of a day for Tim

He's speaking of Parker's blown layup to take the lead and missed rotation on Hill to give them the lead. But without him, we wouldn't have been within ten points of them on the last play.

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

T Park
12-25-2008, 06:18 PM
He's speaking of Parker's blown layup to take the lead and missed rotation on Hill to give them the lead. But without him, we wouldn't have been within ten points of them on the last play.

Hard to make a layup when Amare Stoudamire wails you over the head.

Or are you Parker haters missing that convienient part?

South Side Spurs Fan
12-25-2008, 06:21 PM
He guarded Stoudamire about as well as you can guard someone.

I don't understand where you guys expect him to be this shut down defender.

For once I agree with you.

Bonner's D has been nothing but comendable. He did a good job against Bosh the other day, which suprised the hell out of me. If he can defend Stoudamire like he did today...I'll take him against almost anyone in the league.

I never thought I'd say that about Bonner.

Johnny RIngo
12-25-2008, 06:22 PM
It's not always about stats; he had 2 dumb plays before the dagger 3

Three actually. He redeemed himself with that pass to Mason but he almost blew the game for the Spurs.

South Side Spurs Fan
12-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Hard to make a layup when Amare Stoudamire wails you over the head.

Or are you Parker haters missing that convienient part?

Hey man, give it up already. Manu blew a game last week with his tragic johnson passing...everybody makes mistakes.

Drop the Parker complex already. It gets so old....

And anyway...its Christmas!

T Park
12-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Hey man, give it up already. Manu blew a game last week with his tragic johnson passing...everybody makes mistakes.

Drop the Parker complex already. It gets so old....

And anyway...its Christmas!

Uh, your the one blasting Parker.

HarlemHeat37
12-25-2008, 06:25 PM
We have become a jump shooting team, we run hot and cold, thats not how you win a title, LA, BOS, Clev they get into the lane more than any other team and thats why they are 1,2,3! Tony should not be taking 12 shots a game outside of 20ft.

He is also taking away shots from Mase, who is by far the best shooter on the team.

the Celtics are 15th in points in the paint, the Cavs are 29th, the Lakers are 10th..

South Side Spurs Fan
12-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Uh, your the one blasting Parker.

You need to learn the difference between "Blasting" and telling the truth. Professional athletes are not perfect, and I dont expect them to be. I've seen Tim fold up like a wet towel in past games...and he is one of the greatest to ever play the game. It happens. Just dont come out of the box swinging every time. If you love him so much, then support him when others dont...but dont think he's above reproach altogether.

T Park
12-25-2008, 06:35 PM
You need to learn the difference between "Blasting" and telling the truth. Professional athletes are not perfect, and I dont expect them to be. I've seen Tim fold up like a wet towel in past games...and he is one of the greatest to ever play the game. It happens. Just dont come out of the box swinging every time. If you love him so much, then support him when others dont...but dont think he's above reproach altogether.

GMAFB

SequSpur
12-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Mason got the fuckin opportunity because Parker is so fucking good, it took 3 fuckin suns to stop him on that play leaving Mason wide open.

Dude, I am all for Mason shooting the rock. I can't take Ginoclankili shooting anymore.

And the next time Bonner guards Amare Stoudamire, Pop should be fired immediately.

Son of a bitch what a good game... If it wasn't Christmas and I wasn't here with my Pie making wife, I would be calling all of you mofos to meet me for a round..

Man In Black
12-25-2008, 06:42 PM
You are =you're

As in You all y'all

So when someone is being called out, it's you're a [insert compliment or sarcasm or expletive]
IE You're a Spurs Fan.

You may now continue with the regularly scheduled bashing in the drama that is ST.

T Park
12-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Mason got the fuckin opportunity because Parker is so fucking good, it took 3 fuckin suns to stop him on that play leaving Mason wide open.

Dude, I am all for Mason shooting the rock. I can't take Ginoclankili shooting anymore.

And the next time Bonner guards Amare Stoudamire, Pop should be fired immediately.

Son of a bitch what a good game... If it wasn't Christmas and I wasn't here with my Pie making wife, I would be calling all of you mofos to meet me for a round..

Yeah and hire John Lucas.

We know we know.

lefty
12-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Three actually. He redeemed himself with that pass to Mason but he almost blew the game for the Spurs.

Thank you! :toast

SequSpur
12-25-2008, 06:47 PM
You are =you're

As in You all y'all

So when someone is being called out, it's you're a [insert compliment or sarcasm or expletive]
IE You're a Spurs Fan.

You may now continue with the regularly scheduled bashing in the drama that is ST.

Thanks Webster.

Brazil
12-25-2008, 10:14 PM
I haven't seen the game unfortunately but I've checked some recaps and vids.

On CBS scoreboard I have for Tony 4 STL, only 1 TO and 1 BLK ???? What blok ??.

:lmao for the few fan keep on bashing TP, it's hilarious really.

I've checked the threads nothing about Manu 4-14, he has played 27 mn so I guess he is ok. How he looked like during the game ?

Budkin
12-25-2008, 10:39 PM
On the road you go for the win. Roger Mason FTW.

spursfaninla
12-25-2008, 11:01 PM
I believe that TP was voted one of the 100 most beautiful people one year, no? I doubt there is much disagreement that he is the best looking Spur, by popular opinion...

ThaiFanofSpurs
12-25-2008, 11:06 PM
First of all, I love all of our big three (especially Tim Duncan.) And I also love all our vets and new additional Spurs this year.

I might not be an expert! But from the observation of how some posters (few) complaining about TP's plays more than Manu's, I think because these people have higher expectation on TP than Manu. So they get more disappointed more easily by TP.

50 cent
12-26-2008, 01:16 AM

So what about all of Manu's crappy play of late? Is Parker the only one that should be ridiculed for making mistakes.

Parker was 10x better than Manu tonight but nobody says a fucking thing when Manu sucks ass.

I'm just sick of it. :bang

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2008, 01:42 AM
So what about all of Manu's crappy play of late? Is Parker the only one that should be ridiculed for making mistakes.

Parker was 10x better than Manu tonight but nobody says a fucking thing when Manu sucks ass.

i know how you feel matey,

hey i dont feel like reposting, so my posts change 'TP' to 'GINO'......hahahahaa

jcrod
12-26-2008, 01:51 AM
First of all, I love all of our big three (especially Tim Duncan.) And I also love all our vets and new additional Spurs this year.

I might not be an expert! But from the observation of how some posters (few) complaining about TP's plays more than Manu's, I think because these people have higher expectation on TP than Manu. So they get more disappointed more easily by TP.

No, its more like Manu can't do no wrong.

td4mvp21
12-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Parker has a jumpshot, Parker can score inside, Parker can pass, Parker can make plays, Parker owns the Suns and people still bitch. YEAHHHHHHHHH!

J.T.
12-26-2008, 02:26 AM
I almost wish the Spurs lost this game so we could've had more anti-Parker drama, but it seems to be here win or lose.

xapatan2
12-26-2008, 04:14 AM
Parker has a jumpshot, Parker can score inside, Parker can pass, Parker can make plays, Parker owns the Suns and people still bitch. YEAHHHHHHHHH!

This SHITTY bunch of poster on spurstalk is (with the lack of time) one of the reason I do not post more. but i do read. And i am so happy to have access to a so good forum run by two knowledgable basketball fan and objective ones...

Well in fact, it's quite easy to understand that when you have bashing after a game like that, this so poor people are just showing us they don't understand anything to basketball .. !

Keep on going stupid guys, everybody in here knows you are bringing nothing to the table...

but, What a fucking game from Tim and Tony ! Just sick !

Xap'
`

JPB
12-26-2008, 06:21 AM
I just reviewed that last play and honestly at the beginning of it, there's a nice pass to make to Manu.

:stirpot:

mrspurs
12-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Alright dont say anything but, Roger gave me and my oldest the best Xmas gift under the tree this year. And after it happened. I thought about this Post of Thread of whatever people call it. Funny Stuff.

rudder
12-26-2008, 07:12 AM
spurs done well !!!!

urunobili
12-26-2008, 08:04 AM
I just reviewed that last play and honestly at the beginning of it, there's a nice pass to make to Manu.

:stirpot:

Manu was off yesterday... TP knew it... :toast

50 cent
12-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Manu couldn't hit the broadside of a barn last night. That would have been a terrible pass by Parker.

George Gervin's Afro
12-26-2008, 11:00 AM
So STFU all you dumbasses.

Awesome win.

hey dumbass you just proved all of us right:lol:lol:lol

jbspurs
12-26-2008, 12:10 PM

If you're referring to those two missed layups... He was fouled and both non called. Parker played great the whole game.

jbspurs
12-26-2008, 12:30 PM

Ginobili was part of that play to materialized, It was Richardson who was guarding him, He made a backdoor cut that made the confusion on suns defense leaving Mason wide open at the corner. We should give Ginobili part of the credit.

Tbiggums47
12-26-2008, 09:11 PM
I thought that too :lol

I still can't believe we won at the buzzer

Wow, just plain wow
Me too! Unbelievable pass! Unbelievable shot!:bking

Brazil
12-26-2008, 10:55 PM

Same here

ducks
12-27-2008, 12:00 AM
This SHITTY bunch of poster on spurstalk is (with the lack of time) one of the reason I do not post more. but i do read. And i am so happy to have access to a so good forum run by two knowledgable basketball fan and objective ones...

Well in fact, it's quite easy to understand that when you have bashing after a game like that, this so poor people are just showing us they don't understand anything to basketball .. !

Keep on going stupid guys, everybody in here knows you are bringing nothing to the table...

but, What a fucking game from Tim and Tony ! Just sick !

Xap'
`
could not agree more