PDA

View Full Version : For Your Entertainment....

remingtonbo2001
12-25-2008, 05:26 PM
http://phxsuns.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Enjoy :toast

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:27 PM
http://phxsuns.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Enjoy :toast

lefty
12-25-2008, 05:29 PM
"What do I think of this team's execution?

I'm all for it. "

:lmao

timtonymanu
12-25-2008, 05:30 PM
*sigh. Suns fans entertain me.

ManuTP9
12-25-2008, 05:30 PM
LMAO this a quote from somone from phx.net

"the list just keeps goin and goin cap...it's fuckin ridiculous. no amount of hard liquor or wine will take away the sting of this loss.":lobt2:

T Park
12-25-2008, 05:31 PM
"What do I think of this team's execution?

I'm all for it. "

Theft of the Buccaneer's owner from the 0-16 season.

T Park
12-25-2008, 05:32 PM
LMAO this a quote from somone from phx.net

"the list just keeps goin and goin cap...it's fuckin ridiculous. no amount of hard liquor or wine will take away the sting of this loss.":lobt2:

Good lord its a basketball game.

You can't let something like that affect you that much.

WildcardManu
12-25-2008, 05:37 PM

xtremesteven33
12-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Good lord its a basketball game.

You can't let something like that affect you that much.

have u seen spurstalk after a loss??

50 cent
12-25-2008, 05:40 PM

It's hilarious how much those guys hate the Spurs.

DannyT
12-25-2008, 05:41 PM
"the list just keeps goin and goin cap...it's fuckin ridiculous. no amount of hard liquor or wine will take away the sting of this loss"

http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=1202&page=6

DannyT
12-25-2008, 05:42 PM
"i'm so fucking fed up with losing to the fucking spurs i can't even describe... i mean come on, win one or two fucking games once in a while against some teams who are actually in contention. i don't care if you have to slow down in the process, brake arms, legs, rape nuns or whatever - just beat the mofos once when it matters and all of them play!!!

i'm truly disgusted."

Same page

peskypesky
12-25-2008, 05:54 PM
lmao

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 05:57 PM
http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=1202&page=5

The Spurs own this team in every way imaginable.

honestfool84
12-25-2008, 06:03 PM
I thought it was dumb when the Suns kept posting Amare against Duncan late in the 4th quarter. They did it 3 or 4 times in a row and it never worked. In theory it would have been a good idea because Duncan had 5 fouls but there was no way in hell the officials were going to call a 6th on Duncan. So basically Duncan could nearly tackle Amare every time he put his head down and went to the basket without being called for a foul. They would have been better off playing a pick-and-roll because it would have made the Spurs defense actually move their feet.

duncan tackle amare?
:lol

Rohirrim
12-25-2008, 06:24 PM
What they said is true. The refs were not going to foul out TD just like they would not foul out Amare and Shaq when both had 5 fouls each last year.

The Spurs just completely own the Suns. It's ridiculous. If I were a Suns fan I would take the next few years off until TD retires.

lefty
12-25-2008, 06:54 PM
What they said is true. The refs were not going to foul out TD just like they would not foul out Amare and Shaq when both had 5 fouls each last year.

The Spurs just completely own the Suns. It's ridiculous. If I were a Suns fan I would take the next few years off until TD retires.

:rollin

SequSpur
12-25-2008, 06:56 PM
how does this suns forum entertain me? gay.... :rolleyes

jag
12-25-2008, 06:57 PM
have u seen spurstalk after a loss??

It's pathetic.

DynastyBuilder
12-25-2008, 06:57 PM
My personal fav - http://suns.planetorange.net/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=9952&w=57672&d=157798&d-1169404-p=5

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

YOU DIRTY CHEATING PIECES OF GARBAGE

DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO THE F IS ROGER MASON????"

TampaDude
12-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Theft of the Buccaneer's owner from the 0-16 season.

Actually, it was 0-14...they only had a 14-game season back in 1976.

Reck
12-25-2008, 07:25 PM
They're more pissed about their own team then hating on the Spurs really.

hater
12-25-2008, 07:44 PM
they sound like us after we play the Lakers

Jmehra1
12-25-2008, 09:31 PM
haha that was hilarious
i love how after a loss they feel like trading away their best playmaker in nash. I tell you what suns fans i will trade you umm i dont know j vaughn for steve nash..sound good?
They truly hate the spurs and dont think they will ever beat them in a meaningful game, nice positive attitude to have.

nikegirl
12-26-2008, 12:41 AM
funny stuff ---

This team cannot defend the perimeter...We cant switch to save our lives...All we had to do was play D for 4 seconds??? Ridiculous!!

The Spurs own the Suns...No coaching change, or Shaq is going to change that. The Spurs did the same tihng to us that they always do...We get a lead, but they keep it within reach...Then someone gets hot and they win it at the end...

I firmly believe any games we win against them are mostly due to THEIR mistakes and not our good play....Unless its a blowout and how often does that happen? Atleast we held them to 91 points, and no one score 50 on us...

td4mvp21
12-26-2008, 12:43 AM
I quote: "Tim duncan is great, but he's one guy and who has him in their top 10 nowadays, or top 20 of NBA players now?

Wow. These people have issues.

Harry Callahan
12-27-2008, 12:52 PM
I quote: "Tim duncan is great, but he's one guy and who has him in their top 10 nowadays, or top 20 of NBA players now?

Wow. These people have issues.

Yes they do have issues. TD is close to his career averages in points and rebounds I think. Can you say the same thing about Shaq or Nash? Nope. Duncan's game is not predicated on pure athletic ability - there's a healthy dose of smarts, guile, and basketball IQ. He has a chance to be really good for several more seasons with good health.

Suns fans don't have much knowledge of the Spurs if they think this team is nothing but scrubs past the big three. Quality role players who know what to do on the floor are not scrubs.

Was Stephen Jackson a scrub? Was Hedo T a scrub? Were Robert Horry or Brent Barry scrubs? Is George Hill or Roger Mason a scrub? I don't think so. Perhaps the Spurs are not the most athletically gifted team on an individual basis from top to bottom, but they generally have more players who can execute their role at a high level.

The sun has set on the Suns and they don't even know it. Shaq and Nash are on the downside of really good careers, but the Phoenix championship window has slammed shut.

Will the Spurs win it all this year? The odds are probably against them, but I really like the approach this year as well as the welcome contributions of Mason, Hill, and Bonner -they have been a lot better than I expected coming into the year.

I like this team better than the one that went to the WCFs last year.

superbigtime
12-27-2008, 01:34 PM
"Amare's just a low IQ type of player, i guess."

Hilarious. And insightful!

sonic21
12-27-2008, 01:44 PM
haha that was hilarious
i love how after a loss they feel like trading away their best playmaker in nash.

you mean like spurs fan with Tony and Manu?

ehz33satx
12-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Just a bunch of sorry little scrubs posting over there in Suns land. Always crying into each others arms, feeling sorry for themselves, picking each others noses.

Raoul Duke
12-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey 50 loving the signature. :downspin:

Xylus
12-27-2008, 07:19 PM
I really want to kick several of you in the balls right now, because you sound like classless idiots.

The general mood at phxsuns.net lately is disappointment in our own team. Suns fans have been calling out the coach, the players, and even other Suns fans... we haven't been making excuses, generally, or calling our losses "flukes" or anything like that. We know how good the Spurs are, we know that they own our team, etc.

You can't just pick out quotes from a couple of fans and then subscribe them to an entire fanbase. If I did that to SpursTalk, I could make you Spurs fans look like complete morons.

I think it's pathetic when people use other people's misery for pleasure. It's called being Sore Winners. Some of you seem to be really good at it.

T Park
12-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I really want to kick several of you in the balls right now, because you sound like classless idiots.

The general mood at phxsuns.net lately is disappointment in our own team. Suns fans have been calling out the coach, the players, and even other Suns fans... we haven't been making excuses, generally, or calling our losses "flukes" or anything like that. We know how good the Spurs are, we know that they own our team, etc.

You can't just pick out quotes from a couple of fans and then subscribe them to an entire fanbase. If I did that to SpursTalk, I could make you Spurs fans look like complete morons.

I think it's pathetic when people use other people's misery for pleasure. It's called being Sore Winners. Some of you seem to be really good at it.

And someone sounds like a bit of a sore loser.

BTW, your fans and their like have shown their ass wayyy too many times to not be given the asshole title.

I work in Phoenix in October and have gone out with just a polo shirt with a spur and have gotten a "Your team is a team full of cheating shitbags. Fuck you"

Seriously.

Xylus
12-27-2008, 07:25 PM
And someone sounds like a bit of a sore loser.

BTW, your fans and their like have shown their ass wayyy too many times to not be given the asshole title.

I work in Phoenix in October and have gone out with just a polo shirt with a spur and have gotten a "Your team is a team full of cheating shitbags. Fuck you"

Seriously.

I'm anything but a sore loser. I give your team major props for beating us once again, I even said I think the Spurs are a better team. This has nothing to do with the game.

I'm sick of seeing Spurs fans pile on Suns fans needlessly, when we've been pretty tame over the last year or two. Of course you're going to see a couple of douchebag fans here and there. Every fanbase has them.

BlackSwordsMan
12-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Is this the twilight zone? Isn't the same forum that bitches and moans and makes 50+ threads saying fire this guy, trade this guy and you make fun of another forum for doing it? Fucking retarded.