PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahhha Hahahahaha Hahahahh!!!!

DazedAndConfused
12-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Celtics vs. Lakers - Celtics 120 Lakers 95...Aside from Boston being 93-18 over their last 111 regular season games, having the best start in league history, and having won 19 straight, I don't think that a mediocre, average, and outside of Kobe, superstar-less Lakers team is a team that anyone takes seriously. Besides, Boston has nothing to prove in this game. They are the champs, and they beat LA in the Finals. *You would think that since Boston won the series last year, this game would be in Boston*

Celtics win.

I believe the Celtics can go into L.A. and win that game easily.

This isnt even going to be a game, "the christmas day massacre" it will be called and will join the list of laker losses on christmas. im more excited to see the suns and spurs game and the blazers and mavs.
why watch a game you already know the outcome?

Are you kidding me? Lakers aren't even the same team. If they were playing like they were the starting of the season I would agree with you. But they are a totally different team now. Lazy ass defense isn't gonna win crap aginst the celtics.. they are a freighttrain right now and are playing excellent ball. I'm just being realistic..

Santa couldn't have brought a more perfect Christmas present this year.

Fuck the Celtics, FUCK THE SPURS, and FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOT HATERS. LAKERS TOOK A BIG FAT SHIT ALL OVER THE DEFENDING CHAMPS AND SNAPPED THAT 19 GAME WIN STREAK.

Let's GO LAKERS!!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spur-Addict
12-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Good job on getting a regular season win.

xtremesteven33
Celtics still own the Fakers.

39 points.

Reck
Wow, a whole topic for that?

Ghey!

z0sa
12-25-2008, 09:20 PM
Celtics would trounce them in a game that actually matters ... too bad Spurs will be there to make sure the Celtics don't get another easy Finals.

Showtime24 LAKERS
12-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Boston Sucks!! Boston Sucks!! Boston sucks!!! hahahahahaha

YellowFever
12-25-2008, 09:23 PM
This dumb thread deserved all the idiotic responses it's getting.

TDMVPDPOY
12-25-2008, 09:24 PM
lakerfans celebrating a regular season win like its a championship win......ummm yeh 39pts still looms in the history book choke artists

SmellyFeet
12-25-2008, 09:29 PM
You scared biatches....lakers are gonna steam roll the west all over again....this time we going all the way babeh!!!

lil_penny
12-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Well I'm a man and will say I was wrong on my predictions. Lakers brought it tonight.. good win for them in december and can't doubt them for wanting to avenge a 39 point trouncing the last time they met. Let's see if the lakers can continue playing this way and not take nights off like they had been as of late. Good game and entertaining today..

Kobe™
12-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Stupid leps

DazedAndConfused
12-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh I'm just waiting for the pathetic Spurs fans to start with the

"BOS wasn't trying. Meaningless game. BOS was tired"

So predictable. FUCK THE SPURS, FUCK THE CELTICS, FUCK THE HATERS.

LETS GO LAKERS.........LETS GO LAKERS...............LETS GO LAKERS

IronMexican
12-25-2008, 09:36 PM
I was uber pumped after this one. I said I wasn't going to log on, but my cousin let me use the PC for an hour or two. Yay.

Reck

No. Why would we come up with excuses when 1, is not our team so who gives a fuck. 2 This thread is as meaningful as you are pal.

It's ok to celebrate but you're just being a cocky asswipe. It's not like you haven't seen them win a game before so calm the fuck down douche.

IronMexican
If the Lakers lost, I can see a lot of threads. So I wouldn't have made this topic, but I am glad someone did.

YellowFever
12-25-2008, 09:44 PM
lakerfans celebrating a regular season win like its a championship win......ummm yeh 39pts still looms in the history book choke artists

Your choke artists lost to our choke artists before our choke artist lost to boston.

Let it go dude.

That horse has been spanked to death around here.

Honestly, is that the only thing you guys hang your hats on?

"Our team couldn't do shit against the lakers so we gotta keep bringing up other teams ass whupping on the Lakers.."

Reck
12-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Your choke artists lost to our choke artists before our choke artist lost to boston.

Let it go dude.

That horse has been spanked to death around here.

Honestly, is that the only thing you guys hang your hats on?

"Our team couldn't do shit against the lakers so we gotta keep bringing up other teams ass whupping on the Lakers.."

You're acting like it doesn't go both ways...Spurs have had their :lol with the Lakers as well.

slowchild25
12-25-2008, 09:50 PM

At home at that, those are hard to come by :downspin:

YellowFever
12-25-2008, 09:52 PM
You're acting like it doesn't go both ways...Spurs have had their :lol with the Lakers as well.

no doubt.
it was a classic rivalry earlier in this decade.
(i think we did get the better of you guys though during head to head series.. :toast)

but it's kinda sad for spurs fans (not to mention other scrubs team fans) to keep bringing up an ass whupping handed out by another team.. ESPECIALLY since their team just lost to the Lakers the series before.

IronMexican
12-25-2008, 09:58 PM
no doubt.
it was a classic rivalry earlier in this decade.
(i think we did get the better of you guys though during head to head series.. :toast)

but it's kinda sad for spurs fans (not to mention other scrubs team fans) to keep bringing up an ass whupping handed out by another team.. ESPECIALLY since their team just lost to the Lakers the series before.

It's like Laker fans talking shit to Suns fans cause the Spurs kept beating them. I agree.

DazedAndConfused
12-25-2008, 10:02 PM
There is nothing more pathetic than Spurs fans talking shit to Laker fans about losing to the Celtics last season in the Finals.

THE LAKERS BITCH SLAPPED THE SPURS 4-1 IN THE WCF YET AGAIN. YOU CANNOT TALK SHIT TO LAKER FANS, YOUR TEAM GOT OWNED. STFU.

Ghazi
12-25-2008, 10:19 PM
I didn't make a prediction, but I'm not surprised at the outcome. I mean, cmon people, the Lakers are good (especially at home) and the Celtics weren't going to go 80-2.

But as I've said, I didn't learn anything about how these two teams would matchup in the postseason. It would go 6-7 and the winner would be the team w/ homecourt IMO.

The Lakers will have to wait until June to get real revenge though... however I'll be very impressed if they can win the season series 2-0 against Boston... that would sway me to believe the Lakers have gotten over the hump with the additions of Ariza/Bynum.

Indazone
12-25-2008, 10:26 PM
A collective sigh of relief could be heard in Rocketsland.

IronMexican
12-25-2008, 10:27 PM
A collective sigh of relief could be heard in Rocketsland.

For?

robbie380
12-25-2008, 10:28 PM
hi i am a lakers fan! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!! FUCK YOU! FAGGOTS! COCKS! ASSHOLE SPUR DICKS! SHIT CELTICS! FUUUUUCCKKK!!!

robbie380
12-25-2008, 10:29 PM
For?

we won the regular season win streak championship last year! we gotta protect this house!:lol

IronMexican
12-25-2008, 10:32 PM
we won the regular season win streak championship last year! we gotta protect this house!:lol

If it was 34 in a row, I would understand. Not knocking the 22(was it 22?) but It's not like it's #1. 19 is great also, as is 22. But they aren't #1.

Reck
12-25-2008, 10:34 PM
No one beats my streak. 81-1

On NBA Live 08. :lol

DrHouse
12-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Why do people have to belittle the Laker win? I swear some people on this forum just can't give credit where credit is due.

The Lakers came out and played a slow, grind-it-out, low scoring, ugly game and won. They held BOS to 81 pts and only 16 pts in the 4th quarter. They out-executed BOS in the clutch when it mattered most and actually out-rebounded them in the game. Bynum and Ariza were huge factors defensively.

The Lakers gained all the confidence in the world from this win. They needed to win this game. They needed to know that they could beat BOS at their kind of game. Obviously it wouldn't have meant as much for the Celtics if they had won, they have nothing left to prove.

Findog
12-25-2008, 10:39 PM

What are you -- 12?

IronMexican
12-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Why do people have to belittle the Laker win? I swear some people on this forum just can't give credit where credit is due.

The Lakers came out and played a slow, grind-it-out, low scoring, ugly game and won. They held BOS to 81 pts and only 16 pts in the 4th quarter. They out-executed BOS in the clutch when it mattered most and actually out-rebounded them in the game. Bynum and Ariza were huge factors defensively.

The Lakers gained all the confidence in the world from this win. They needed to win this game. They needed to know that they could beat BOS at their kind of game. Obviously it wouldn't have meant as much for the Celtics if they had won, they have nothing left to prove.

I saw the stats after the game on Sports Zone, and Boston had 40 rebounds to LA's 35. A good "grind it out" win, none the less.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-25-2008, 10:44 PM
beat them in Boston, then i'll be impressed :smokin

Warlord23
12-25-2008, 10:45 PM
This thread just confirms the widely known fact that the Laker fanbase includes an inordinately high participation from the gay community. And Dazed/KFC is as gay as it gets.

IronMexican
12-25-2008, 10:45 PM
beat them in Boston, then i'll be impressed :smokin

February 5th:hat Lakers don't got a game till Sunday now.

resistanze
12-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Why do people have to belittle the Laker win?
Don't gotta overhype the win either with lame-ass threads.

YellowFever
12-25-2008, 10:47 PM
This thread just confirms the widely known fact that the Laker fanbase includes an inordinately high participation from the gay community. And Dazed/KFC is as gay as it gets.

And you think your post actually makes the spurs fan base look any better?
Grow up , dude.

td4mvp21
12-25-2008, 10:50 PM
I don't understand why more Spurs fans weren't cheering for the Lakers? Boston is the most arrogant team in the league and consistently gets away with murder while every other team has restraints on the amount of physicality it can play. That's not to say L.A. isn't our rival or are humble but yeah. Boston=BITCHES

TheNextGen
12-25-2008, 10:59 PM
I don't understand why more Spurs fans weren't cheering for the Lakers? Boston is the most arrogant team in the league and consistently gets away with murder while every other team has restraints on the amount of physicality it can play. That's not to say L.A. isn't our rival or are humble but yeah. Boston=BITCHES

ill take the Lakers over Boston. Fck Kg.

SmellyFeet
12-25-2008, 11:07 PM
I love all the "it's only december, doesn't mean shit" posts from spersm fans.

Tell me, had LA lost, would you be saying the same things?

LA BIATCHES!!!

DrHouse
12-25-2008, 11:08 PM

I don't get it either to be honest. I think the fact that LA has eliminated SA from the playoffs a few times this past decade has something to do with it though.

If only Spurs fans knew what BOS fans were really like, they would never root for them.

robbie380
12-25-2008, 11:13 PM
If it was 34 in a row, I would understand. Not knocking the 22(was it 22?) but It's not like it's #1. 19 is great also, as is 22. But they aren't #1.

i said last year not all time:toast

peskypesky
12-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Santa couldn't have brought a more perfect Christmas present this year.

Fuck the Celtics, FUCK THE SPURS, and FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOT HATERS. LAKERS TOOK A BIG FAT SHIT ALL OVER THE DEFENDING CHAMPS AND SNAPPED THAT 19 GAME WIN STREAK.

Let's GO LAKERS!!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, like that makes up or getting smashed in the Finals last year. keep dreaming....
:sleep

ElNono
12-26-2008, 12:08 AM
There is nothing more pathetic than Spurs fans talking shit to Laker fans about losing to the Celtics last season in the Finals.

THE LAKERS BITCH SLAPPED THE SPURS 4-1 IN THE WCF YET AGAIN. YOU CANNOT TALK SHIT TO LAKER FANS, YOUR TEAM GOT OWNED. STFU.

When was the last time Shaq daddy won the Lakers their last championship? Was it 2001 or 2002?... I'll give you props for your season so far, but as long as your team keeps coming up short, we're gonna still be allowed to talk all the shit we want...
After all, it was only last year when we won it all...

DBryant88
12-26-2008, 12:17 AM
When was the last time Shaq daddy won the Lakers their last championship? Was it 2001 or 2002?... I'll give you props for your season so far, but as long as your team keeps coming up short, we're gonna still be allowed to talk all the shit we want...
After all, it was only last year when we won it all...

exactly last year. but son this is a diffrent year and the lakers just stomped the celtics so hahahahahahaha

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 12:20 AM
There is nothing dumber than a Spur fan talking shit to the Lakers for losing to the Celtics.

The Spurs blew multiple 20+ pt leads to the Lakers in the WCF last season. They choked about as hard as any Spur team I've ever seen. It always cracks me up when Spur fan tries to bring up Game 4 of the Finals. How about Game 1 and Game 5 of the WCF?

Reck
12-26-2008, 12:21 AM
exactly last year. but son this is a diffrent year and the lakers just stomped the celtics so hahahahahahaha

Stomped the Celtics? They merely won the game. There was no Stomping.

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Props to the Lakers. If Gasol can play with that kind of fire, the Lakers chances improve dramatically. That is vital that Gasol plays balls out like that.

The game was fucking awesome. The staples center crowd was excellent. That stadium is great. The Laker fans were badass to me. I was told to go back to Boston etc etc etc but the euphoria of being at staples overwhelmed it all. I had a such a blast.

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Props to the Lakers. If Gasol can play with that kind of fire, the Lakers chances improve dramatically. That is vital that Gasol plays balls out like that.

The game was fucking awesome. The staples center crowd was excellent. That stadium is great. The Laker fans were badass to me. I was told to go back to Boston etc etc etc but the euphoria of being at staples overwhelmed it all. I had a such a blast.

Where were you sitting? I might have seen you :)

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 12:24 AM

The lengths you go to dismiss the Laker's win is amusing.

DBryant88
12-26-2008, 12:24 AM

any team that beats theceltics by more than 5 is considered stompin

Reck
12-26-2008, 12:28 AM
The lengths you go to dismiss the Laker's win is amusing.

Eh I was one of the few wanting Lakers to win against the Celtics.

Yeah I supposed but isn't "stomping" a team consists of one beating an opponent by more then 10 points at the least? And be up by that or more throughout the game?

What Orlando did to Hornets. Now that was a stomping.

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Where were you sitting? I might have seen you :)

The 2nd deck. I had a Paul Pierce green jersey on. Pasty ugly ass looking face but I lack the Bawston accent. :rollin

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:29 AM

I consider it a tea-bagging but stompin can work as well.

IronMexican
12-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Whenever I read this title, I imagine Vegeta laughing. That might be due to all the DBZ i've been watching.

ElNono
12-26-2008, 12:37 AM
There is nothing dumber than a Spur fan talking shit to the Lakers for losing to the Celtics.

The Spurs blew multiple 20+ pt leads to the Lakers in the WCF last season. They choked about as hard as any Spur team I've ever seen. It always cracks me up when Spur fan tries to bring up Game 4 of the Finals. How about Game 1 and Game 5 of the WCF?

I thought we already went through this in 2004/2005?... The Lakers beat the defending champs, the Spurs, then proceed to head to the Finals where they choke against the Pistons. You already know what happened a year later.
Yeah, I know, it's not the same team, we're older, blah blah blah. We've been hearing that since '05...
And while right now I think both the Lakers and Celtics are a step above the rest, come April, barring injuries, I think we'll be ready too.

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 12:41 AM
The 2nd deck. I had a Paul Pierce green jersey on. Pasty ugly ass looking face but I lack the Bawston accent. :rollin

Yea I definitely saw you. Hopefully you didn't get razzed too much by Laker fans. We're pretty docile compared to Bostonians for the most part, just don't fuck with the Mexicans in the 300's.

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Yea I definitely saw you. Hopefully you didn't get razzed too much by Laker fans. We're pretty docile compared to Bostonians for the most part, just don't fuck with the Mexicans in the 300's.

I could have met the famous Dr. House! :depressed:depressed

td4mvp21
12-26-2008, 01:20 AM
I don't get it either to be honest. I think the fact that LA has eliminated SA from the playoffs a few times this past decade has something to do with it though.

If only Spurs fans knew what BOS fans were really like, they would never root for them.

Well I think so too. I know I hate the Lakers because they've beaten us in the past. That's generally why you hate a team-when they are a threat to you. I think this Boston team is ridiculous though, they are reaching all-time douchebag status really quick.

Also, I think it's dumb that a lot of fellow Spurs fans talk shit to Lakers fans. They beat Boston, give them their props. Plus we have our own issues to work out.

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 01:30 AM
Well I think so too. I know I hate the Lakers because they've beaten us in the past. That's generally why you hate a team-when they are a threat to you. I think this Boston team is ridiculous though, they are reaching all-time douchebag status really quick.

Also, I think it's dumb that a lot of fellow Spurs fans talk shit to Lakers fans. They beat Boston, give them their props. Plus we have our own issues to work out.

Exactly!

Show some Western Conference pride for christ sakes! I know if the Spurs were playing the Celtics I'd be rooting Spurs 100% of the time. The fact that Spurs fans cannot get over losing to the Lakers in the playoffs is kinda sad :(

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 02:21 AM

Without Bynum or a healthy ariza :rolleyes

Boston can't touch a healthy Lakers team. Time to accept reality.

td4mvp21
12-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Boston can't touch a healthy Lakers team. Time to accept reality.

I wouldn't go that far :lol I think that series would go 7 games.

J.T.
12-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Nice to see D&C's mom and dad come through and give their darling little boy a stocking full of crack cocaine for Christmas.

Either that or he's on the rag again. That would explain the odd periods between these shouting and F bomb outbursts where he passes as a typical SpursTalk member rather than just another boring Lakers troll with a tired act.

President Obama
12-26-2008, 02:42 AM
My fellow Americans, I have an urgent message for all of you:

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Facts:

Healthy Lakers squad > Boston

Injury riddled Lakers squad > Spurs

Either way, Spurs are garbage and their fans should just shut the fuck up because no one cares about your irrelevant team.

mystargtr34
12-26-2008, 02:44 AM
Man some of these Lakers fans are making absolute fucks of themselves. No wonder most talk like theyre gonna commit suicide when they lose a game, they dont know how to control their emotions over a regular season game in which they were down by 2 with three minutes to go.

If you dont remember, the Lakers actually beat Boston in 2 out of 3 games at the Staples. Its at the other end of the country where the problems were.

Lakers deserved the win, and i thought they would win being in LA. If they can get HCA in a 7 game series, and Kobe doesnt get outplayed by Pierce again, they have a damn good shot of beating Boston.

Notice how Boston was humble in defeat. Take a page out of that book and then proceed to fuck off. You act like fucking 15 year old High School kids telling their mates about their first hand job.

Spurs fans dont really give a fuck how good you think your Lakers team is until the team proves it by winning a championship. Then you might get some respect that you obviously so severely crave from Spurs fans on a fucking message board.

In 2 weeks time no neutral fan will be talking or thinking about the Lakers beating Boston in a regular season Christmas game. But every time the Celtics or the Lakers are mentioned, that 39 point cum guzzling beat down the Lakers recieved in game 6 will be what comes to people minds first.

Merry Christmas.

koriwhat
12-26-2008, 02:46 AM

i cheered the fakers all the way to the W. i fuckin' can't stand kevin garnett and so i will forever cheer on whoever is playing him and his team. oh and shuttleworth aka jesus aka rayray aka pos can suck a fat one too!

plus i think kobe is killer. there ain't no denying he's got game. hahaha you like how i did that? haha.

Reck
12-26-2008, 02:49 AM
Facts:

Healthy Lakers squad > Boston

Injury riddled Lakers squad > Spurs

Either way, Spurs are garbage and their fans should just shut the fuck up because no one cares about your irrelevant team.

You care. You registered here genius.

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 02:54 AM
You care. You registered here genius.

Yeah about 2 years ago when the Spurs were relevant (which they aren't anymore). :lol

:bking

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:04 AM
Yeah about 2 years ago when the Spurs were relevant (which they aren't anymore). :lol

And the Lakers are? :lol

Ever since Shaq left, your team has been dependent on Kobe is not even funny. Pau comes along and you Lakers fan think they're the best.

Funny thing is you have yet to prove it with the current Lakers team now.

So far Lakers were shitted all over the Finals last year. Win a god damn championship without Shaq, Horry, Fox, Fisher and company then I'll give you props. Till them shut the fuck up pussy.

GEICO Caveman
12-26-2008, 03:09 AM

I still love this team and all they've accomplished in my 28 years of being a fan, but face it dude, we're the Buffalo Bills of the NBA now. If we make the Finals, we're gonna lose just in principle. Trading Shaq cursed us like trading Babe Ruth cursed the Red Sox.

Maybe you would know about these things if you were an NBA fan prior to 2002.

Warlord23
12-26-2008, 03:10 AM

Wake me up when your team wins anything noteworthy without Shaq. You've the most overrated coach and the most overrated superstar in the L. Not to mention all the soft fags like Vujacic, Gasol, Walton, Rad et al. Of course, that's really the reason you watch them, you faggot. Get the fuck back to lakersground and you'll find more of your kind

Warlord23
12-26-2008, 03:11 AM
Hey 21_faggot, do you know how many titles your franchise has overall?

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 03:12 AM
So far Lakers were shitted all over the Finals last year.

Funny thing, the Spurs were shitted all over in the WCF by an injury depleted Lakers team. They probably get swept with Bynum and a healthy Ariza in the lineup. :hat

GEICO Caveman
12-26-2008, 03:14 AM
Funny thing, the Spurs were shitted all over in the WCF by an injury depleted Lakers team. They probably get swept with Bynum and a healthy Ariza in the lineup. :hat

Spurs had injured players too so I don't know why you think this is an argument.

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:15 AM

Am I debating the fact the Spurs got defeated in the WCF? NOT!!

Stick to the topic fuckwad. Oh that's right...you dont got shit for what I said in my previous post so you change the subject. What a little bangwagoner bitch you are.

Findog
12-26-2008, 03:15 AM
It's nice to see 21 Palins show up after a big win for the Lakers. I look forward to his contributions the next time the Lakers go 2-2 on a road trip.

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 03:16 AM
Spurs had injured players too so I don't know why you think this is an argument.

"Injured" players were capable of dropping 30 points in a game. :rolleyes:

Anyways, you're fucking retarded if you think that is comparable to Bynum not even seeing the court.

GEICO Caveman
12-26-2008, 03:17 AM

Anyways, you're fucking retarded if you think that is comparable to Bynum not even seeing the court.

Bynum would've been owned by Tim Duncan anyway. He's irrelevant to the discussion, just like you're irrelevant to this forum.

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 03:18 AM
Stick to the topic fuckwad. Oh that's right...you dont got shit for what I said in my previous post so you change the subject. What a little bangwagoner bitch you are.

Cool. And the subject I was posting about is the fact that: the Spurs are garbage and they are irrelevant. Anyways.

As for the Celts, they are a great team but not better than healthy (core) Lakers squad. So yeah.

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:18 AM

That's call fighting through the pain and being a Warrior. You're such a fucking dumb twat.

21_Blessings
12-26-2008, 03:19 AM
No that's called making excuses for your team's pathetic WCF performance against a team missing their starting center.

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:21 AM
Cool. And the subject I was posting about is the fact that: the Spurs are garbage and they are irrelevant. Anyways.

As for the Celts, they are a great team but not better than healthy (core) Lakers squad. So yeah.

How are The Spurs irrelevent? Show me how..

Warlord23
12-26-2008, 03:23 AM
Folks, don't waste your time with 21_faggot. He started watching the Lakers since 2006, when he fell in love with Sasha Vujacic.

Check out this post where he thinks the Lakers have won 10 titles in all: Proof that 21 Blessings is an ignorant bandwagoner (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2290545&postcount=69)

He posts on this board because he got kicked out of Laker forums for being a bandwagoning bitch, so please ignore his retarded posts

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:32 AM
Folks, don't waste your time with 21_faggot. He started watching the Lakers since 2006, when he fell in love with Sasha Vujacic.

Check out this post where he thinks the Lakers have won 10 titles in all: Proof that 21 Blessings is an ignorant bandwagoner (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2290545&postcount=69)

He posts on this board because he got kicked out of Laker forums for being a bandwagoning bitch, so please ignore his retarded posts

Wow this is classic...lol

everybody on the planet will laugh at you.

All 10 of them, really? Lets all hope you never breed.

What is he? 12? Everyone on the planet will laugh at you..wow.

Most of the so called Lakers fans here are all bandwagoners that dont even know how many champs their own team have.

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 04:07 AM
Oh please don't act like 99% of Spurs fans here aren't bandwagon jumpers that hopped along in 99'.

The bottom line is this. The Lakers and Celtics are hands down the most successful NBA franchise and it isn't even close. Everyone talking shit is merely a hater.

J.T.
12-26-2008, 04:10 AM
It's hard to not be considered a bandwagoner when you can't even get the number of championships your team has correctly. Even if he was going for the number of titles they had after the team moved to LA, he still got it wrong.

Reck
12-26-2008, 04:20 AM
It's hard to not be considered a bandwagoner when you can't even get the number of championships your team has correctly. Even if he was going for the number of titles they had after the team moved to LA, he still got it wrong.

DrHouse along with smellyfeet were among the idiots that thought Lakers had 16 champs.

Him talking about Spurs bandwagoning is ironic as fuck as he is one himself.

SmellyFeet
12-26-2008, 06:16 AM
14>4, Faggots@!!

Chieflion
12-26-2008, 06:55 AM
16>4, Faggots@!!

Fixed it for you, you bandwagoner.

Indazone
12-26-2008, 09:08 AM
:lol

Armando
12-26-2008, 09:19 AM
Congrats on your regular season win handed to you by the refs.

SmellyFeet
12-26-2008, 09:20 AM

Yes, 16 is also bigger than 4. You inbreed texans aren't very bright.

ElNono
12-26-2008, 10:06 AM

Because your predictions are as accurate as SD... Backdoor sweep anyone? GTFO.

Chieflion
12-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Yes, 16 is also bigger than 4. You inbreed texans aren't very bright.

You just called me a texan. You are not very bright either. I have never stepped into the land of US and Spurs fans do not only come from texas.

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Why are Spurs fans constantly belittling Laker victories? So far Spurs fans have rationalized the Laker win as:

1. Celtics weren't trying
2. Just a meaningless regular season game
3. Refs handed it to them

This is starting to get embarrassing guys. Just admit your jealous and insecure.

manufor3
12-26-2008, 12:53 PM

At home at that, those are hard to come by :downspin:

Mister Sinister
12-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Whenever I read this title, I imagine Vegeta laughing. That might be due to all the DBZ i've been watching.
Have you watched over 9000 episodes?

Darrin
12-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Congratulations, You've just hit my banned list.

cobbler
12-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Congrats on your regular season win handed to you by the refs.

There's a revelaton! A Suns fan blaming the refs. Go figure! :lmao:lmao

Killakobe81
12-26-2008, 09:41 PM

Agree 100% despite some fanatic fans on BOTH sides Lakers/Spurs rivalry has been respectful except for silly comments from Phil or Shaq and a few Bowen cheap shots i have seen and heard nothing but respect from all key fugures (Kobe, Duncan, Pop Manu)

Celts try 2 punk the other team and KG, RAY and Pierce talk 2 much ish Spurs are great competitors who win with class and toughness but not thuggery in a Finals eries if it' sprus Celts i root 4 Spurs yes they are my rivals but they are better models for my kids on how to be a graceful winner and not a sore loser either

Chieflion
12-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Why are Spurs fans constantly belittling Laker victories? So far Spurs fans have rationalized the Laker win as:

1. Celtics weren't trying
2. Just a meaningless regular season game
3. Refs handed it to them

This is starting to get embarrassing guys. Just admit your jealous and insecure.

No offense but well this is what I thought. Game was entertaining and the Celtics still ran those moving screens like nobody's buisness but those three points of yours, well.
1. Who knows? We aren't the Celtics.
2. Well, it really is just a regular season game. It is ok to get excited but not bitch about it for like a week.
3. Nah, who cares, they got their shares of whistles.

pauls931
12-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Wow this is classic...lol

What is he? 12? Everyone on the planet will laugh at you..wow.

Most of the so called Lakers fans here are all bandwagoners that dont even know how many champs their own team have.

It's easy keeping track of that stat if you're a suns fan. :(