PDA

View Full Version : anyone spend christmas alone

tonylongoriafan
12-25-2008, 10:24 PM
what's it like?

i spend all day with my family: morning at my sister's, day at grandparents, and evening at home...everyone gathered here for some presents about 6 and blew out of here at about 8.

as a being quasi-single twenty-something, i'm spending another christmas night solo, it's no big deal cause i'm use to it and am able to get a jump on some work. i feel like i should want to be with people or someone special, but i really don't. is that strange? i feel like i should be focusing on something important but i don't know what. so i'm just chillin with a glass of 1999 merlo and my dog doing some work.

anway, just wondering about others.

lefty
12-25-2008, 10:48 PM
what's it like?

i spend all day with my family: morning at my sister's, day at grandparents, and evening at home...everyone gathered here for some presents about 6 and blew out of here at about 8.

as a being quasi-single twenty-something, i'm spending another christmas night solo, it's no big deal cause i'm use to it and am able to get a jump on some work. i feel like i should want to be with people or someone special, but i really don't. is that strange? i feel like i should be focusing on something important but i don't know what. so i'm just chillin with a glass of 1999 merlo and my dog doing some work.

If you have hot single neighbors, it's actually great

florige
12-25-2008, 10:52 PM
what's it like?

Thats all I need right there. Well maybe not that in particular...

The Reckoning
12-25-2008, 11:08 PM
i have a fridge full of fat tire to keep me company

tonylongoriafan
12-26-2008, 09:46 AM
i have a fridge full of fat tire to keep me company

:toast

Drachen
12-26-2008, 09:54 AM
:toast

A bunch of people at my house, eating my food, making a mess and buying gifts for my fiance's daughter that I specifically said "no" to. Great Christmas for me.

The Loner
12-26-2008, 10:03 AM
I gave myself a PSP3 and spent a nice quiet day.

mrsmaalox
12-26-2008, 12:13 PM
A bunch of people at my house, eating my food, making a mess and buying gifts for my fiance's daughter that I specifically said "no" to. Great Christmas for me.

Don't worry. I have a feeling you will spend MANY Christmases alone in the future! :)

Darrin
12-26-2008, 01:56 PM
I spent Christmas alone in 2007. It wasn't that bad. I got to watch TV, eat, and just relaxed (slept, candles the only light and heat in a drafty house, my favorite blanket, soft and firm mattress, my favorite boxer-briefs, a clean white shirt, a shower, a book, my poster of Violin and Guitar, clean carpet, etc.). It was a great gift to myself. Lots of snow outside, too.

P.S.--2005 was sneaking a peak guiltily at the Pistons-Spurs game.