PDA

View Full Version : The Celtics suck Pau Gasol A$$!!

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:11 AM
I cant believe you fuckers didnt even start this thread. :nope

Reck
12-26-2008, 12:13 AM
That's because Boston doesn't actually suck. They just loss. They're Human too, you know. Assholes but still Human. lol

IronMexican
12-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Bostonguy, how was the game? Did the Mexican's treat you ok?

DrHouse
12-26-2008, 12:16 AM
That's because Spurs fans here hate the Lakers more than the Celtics.

Reck
12-26-2008, 12:23 AM
That's because Spurs fans here hate the Lakers more than the Celtics.

You know, you were one of the good Lakers fans here but lately you have turned into a big douchebag.

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Bostonguy, how was the game? Did the Mexican's treat you ok?

The Mexicans were fucking badass. I talked to them like normal people(not as Laker fans or "southern cali" people) and they were somewhat surprised. They bought me a beer and then somehow I was talking to a few of them about my trip to central mexico a couple of years ago. :lmao:lmao Wierd string of events but those vatos are pretty cool.

IronMexican
12-26-2008, 12:30 AM
The Mexicans were fucking badass. I talked to them like normal people and they were somewhat surprised. They bought me a beer and then somehow I was talking to a few of them about my trip to central mexico a couple of years ago. :lmao:lmao Wierd string of events but those vatos are pretty cool.

Lucky I wasn't there:ihit jk:toast Sounded fun. I would never talk to a Celtic fan at a Laker game. People throw shit at you if you talk to a Giant fan during a Dodger game. How do you like the city? Probably never seen so many Mexican's in you're life.

bostonguy
12-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Lucky I wasn't there:ihit jk:toast Sounded fun. I would never talk to a Celtic fan at a Laker game. People throw shit at you if you talk to a Giant fan during a Dodger game. How do you like the city? Probably never seen so many Mexican's in you're life.

Los Angeles is badass. It's my 2nd time here (I went for a week in early August). Eh I have zero problem with that city having a huge Hispanic population. A majority of my friends during my life were Hispanic/Mexican. Some of my best friends are Venezuelan, Guatemalan, Honduran, El Salvadorian, Mexican etc etc. In other words, I've had more hispanic friends than white friends as much as that is a shocker. I love Mexican food, beer, coke,etc etc. It wasnt a "culture shock" to me.

IronMexican
12-26-2008, 12:41 AM
Lol, it's just a perception out here that there are nothing but white people in the East Coast. And yeah, Mexican Coke is the best.