PDA

View Full Version : Good game, Sporks!

Officer Slater
12-26-2008, 03:05 AM
This time you win with a miracle three pointer from someone who actually shoots them regularly! What a heartbreaker! At least I still got this :smokin I got from Leetonidas!

xellos88330
12-26-2008, 03:06 AM
LOL!!! I saw that other thread you started when everyone started talking about sporks. Was the funniest damn thing I have read in ages it seems. :toast

ChumpDumper
12-26-2008, 03:07 AM
That was no miracle.

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:09 AM
That was no miracle.

Well, kinda was.

Tony made it a somewhat miracle because the play was drawn for Tony.

Thank the lord Tony is not a ballhog.

ChumpDumper
12-26-2008, 03:12 AM
Tony's passing is not a miracle.

GEICO Caveman
12-26-2008, 03:13 AM
Somebody said miracle?

3TdZHffwOF8

T Park
12-26-2008, 03:25 AM
Well, kinda was.

A drawn kick and shoot is not a miracle you dumb fuck.

honestfool84
12-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Somebody said miracle?

3TdZHffwOF8

fag.

Reck
12-26-2008, 03:36 AM
A drawn kick and shoot is not a miracle you dumb fuck.

Did I say it was? The play wasn't for Mason. Tony made the decision to give the ball up. That in it self is a miracle that he was able to find Mason wide open..you little pawn.

duncan228
12-26-2008, 03:40 AM
LOL!!! I saw that other thread you started when everyone started talking about sporks. Was the funniest damn thing I have read in ages it seems. :toast

It's a great one. :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86790

Biggems
12-26-2008, 03:46 AM
This time you win with a miracle three pointer from someone who actually shoots them regularly! What a heartbreaker! At least I still got this :smokin I got from Leetonidas!

a Kleenex Nones fan, talkin smack about the Spurs, that is comical. it is about as comical as the Nones playoff success against the Black and Silver.

How does Shaq's ass taste? Like Duncan's dick.....and Shaq took every inch like the big bitch he is, and then it was Amare's turn.

I love how Parker uses Nash, like a fat chick uses a roll of Bounty for a tampon.....just bloodies him up and flushes him down the shitter.

The look of utter disbelief and distraught on the Kleenex fans was priceless. Don't you guys get tired of being our Bitch? Apparently Nash doesn't, since we have been treating him like a red headed step child since his days with the Mavs.

But don't be discouraged Kleenex fans. You have a good team. If they can stay healthy, and accept Porter's system, they have a chance to get far in the playoffs.....that is unless they run into the Spurs. If that happens, we all know the Nones season will end abruptly.

GO SPURS GO

SpursPreacher
12-26-2008, 03:47 AM
http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Animal-Wallpapers/Cow_Boring.jpg

J.T.
12-26-2008, 03:49 AM
Nuns would be more appropriate since they do play basketball like women.

wisnub
12-26-2008, 03:53 AM

Did you know Mason 3 point % or his ranking in 3 point shooting? probably not, cause you just post without thinking. But Suns did get a good upgrade with Jason Richardson, otherwise well..Suns never won it anyway, so just a different excuse every time but its okay. We still love u though...Merry Christmast Phoenix fans..enjoy the holiday!!

Biggems
12-26-2008, 03:54 AM
Nuns would be more appropriate since they do play basketball like women.

Nones = no Championships

Nuns are women of the cloth, who serve our God.....if they were the Nuns, they might actually win, since God would be on their side.

J.T.
12-26-2008, 04:03 AM
Nones = no Championships

Nuns are women of the cloth, who serve our God.....if they were the Nuns, they might actually win, since God would be on their side.

I quit believing in God when he possessed me into becoming a womanizing, coke snorting, offering plate thief who cheats on his taxes, doesn't yield at crosswalks and litters, so I wouldn't know about any of that. Either way, nuns, nones. Tomato, tamato.

Drachen
12-26-2008, 10:32 AM

Your own post is self conflicting. How is it a miracle three if it's from someone who shoots them regularly? It's like saying "a miracle 20 and 10 game from Tim Duncan" or "a miracle playoff loss by the suns to the spurs." It's not a miracle if it happens all the time. Sad little man.

Summers
12-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Biggems for the inappropriate post of the day.

Summers
12-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Well, kinda was.

I don't know how the play was drawn up but Mason was put into the game specifically for that last play, so he was a second option at least.

Biggems
12-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Biggems for the inappropriate post of the day.

awww did I upset you with my harsh words. Get over yourself already. There has been far worse said on this board on an hourly basis.

I will not show any respect to Nones trolls. Now if a Nones fan wants to come over here and talk basketball and be civil.......I am all for it. But these Nones trolls are worse than cockroaches.

Summers
12-26-2008, 11:38 AM
awww did I upset you with my harsh words. Get over yourself already. There has been far worse said on this board on an hourly basis.

I will not show any respect to Nones trolls. Now if a Nones fan wants to come over here and talk basketball and be civil.......I am all for it. But these Nones trolls are worse than cockroaches.

You're obviously the civility patrol.

Kamala
12-26-2008, 11:40 AM
The Suns are our putas:lol

Drachen
12-26-2008, 11:56 AM

I like where you are going with this, but I would say our sanchas. We come over, take what we want, go home. We don't pay them anything like we might to a puta.

xellos88330
12-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I like where you are going with this, but I would say our sanchas. We come over, take what we want, go home. We don't pay them anything like we might to a puta.

:lmao

Biggems
12-26-2008, 12:42 PM
You're obviously the civility patrol.

you are obviously too high and mighty for your britches.....if i offended you....oh well, get over it.

Biggems
12-26-2008, 12:42 PM

How's Uganda these days?

Kamala
12-26-2008, 02:27 PM
It's splendid this time of year! Kamala is supposedly from Uganda... well more like Houston.