PDA

View Full Version : Bowen and Hill

spurspokesman
12-26-2008, 08:06 AM
I just wanna give props to bruce and hill. They're combined defense yesterday was big. They put pressure on the suns guards. Also that steal bruce came up with late was huge. I gotta give props to bruce for continuing to do what he does despite the circumstances.He could easily cry wolf but he continues to man up. Gotta love it. Thoughts?

ChumpDumper
12-26-2008, 08:07 AM
He could easily cry wolfWhat does that mean?

mrspurs
12-26-2008, 08:09 AM
They didnt turn the ball over. If your coming off the bench the last thing you want to do is turn the ball over. Nash's 6 turnovers to our whole team of 6 turnovers is outstanding. And Bruce and Hill helped keep them turnovers down.

spurspokesman
12-26-2008, 08:13 AM
What does that mean?
He could complain about having a reduced role and less minutes but he keeps playing. And I really like seeing him and hill together on the floor together. Its kind of funny to see them hassle thats all

spurspokesman
12-26-2008, 08:14 AM
They didnt turn the ball over. If your coming off the bench the last thing you want to do is turn the ball over. Nash's 6 turnovers to our whole team of 6 turnovers is outstanding. And Bruce and Hill helped keep them turnovers down.
they did a good job together defensively. Would like to see them both on the floor for certain situations. Thats all

ChumpDumper
12-26-2008, 08:18 AM
He could complain about having a reduced role and less minutes but he keeps playing.That's not crying wolf.

spurspokesman
12-26-2008, 08:24 AM
That's not crying wolf.
Thanks for the correction my friend. But i guess you get the point. He's A team player and A scholar . Agreed.

Rogue
12-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Bowen is SF while Hill plays PG mostly, and their styles are radically different. Bowen is just a crap on the offensive end unless he is standing at the corner, hill is more talented in offense but his defense is ignorable. it makes little sense to compare these two players.

spurspokesman
12-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Bowen is SF while Hill plays PG mostly, and their styles are radically different. Bowen is just a crap on the offensive end unless he is standing at the corner, hill is more talented in offense but his defense is ignorable. it makes little sense to compare these two players.
Actually its not A comparison my good friend. I was just pleased with the way they played defense together for that short stretch that they were in the game. Also when bowen came up with the steal. Where in my statement do I compare them. Also I would never compare A rookie to A vet.That makes no sense.:nope

JPB
12-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Pop's using the RS to get Mason into the system while resting Bowen for the PO.

mrspurs
12-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Pop's using the RS to get Mason into the system while resting Bowen for the PO.

Id say it looks that way as well.