PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-26-2008, 03:19 PM
It looks like Tim Legler has started a trend with NBA "analysts" going from counting the Spurs out after 5 games to calling them legit. Barkley's newest finals prediction is Spurs vs. Celtics which he stated last night. Predictions for the next "NBA" analyst who called the Lakers overwhelming favorites that flip flops on the Spurs?

My prediction: Stephen A. Smith

dbreiden83080
12-26-2008, 03:36 PM
The media just loves Kobe and the Lakers. Heading into the finals last year it was if the Lakers had it all wrapped up and Kobe's Jordan correnation was set in stone..

bigfan
12-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Stephen A. Smith is the biggest, most extreme douchebag in all of NBA broadcasting.

SenorSpur
12-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Stephen A. Smith is the biggest, most extreme douchebag in all of NBA broadcasting.

...and how!

I truly believe the Spurs and Fakers will be the last two teams standing in the West. Obviously, I want the Spurs to come out of the West. However if not, I want to see the NBA scales tip in favor of some other team besides the Fakers.

I'm so tired of every NBA expert automatically assuming the NBA Finals will be between Celtics and Fakers.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-26-2008, 06:23 PM

He thinks he knows everything and thinks everyone wants to hear him. This is why he talks extremely loud, he wants the viewer to think he's some important guy who knows everything when he knows nothing about basketball. Does anyone know how Stephen A. Smith got his job? I don't think he played in the NBA.

dbreiden83080
12-26-2008, 06:31 PM

He's also been fired from about 10 jobs in the last few years. Radio show on ESPN was cancelled, column with Philly inquirier taken away, his TV show on ESPN cancelled, they even demoted him from anaylisis to interviewer at the NBA draft, asshole is hanging on by a thread.

raspsa
12-26-2008, 06:33 PM
I guess that's the difference between a die-hard fan and a professional analyst on national media who earns his living ( or at least a significant portion of it) by giving his opinion. The latter has to call it as he sees it and since the fortunes of any team can swing from highs to lows throughout the season, so do their predictions. The reality is their prediction is just as accurate as the average fan's so as a rule I mostly just ignore what they say.

Bigzax
12-26-2008, 06:44 PM
stephen a won't turn on the lakers.

if anything he'll give mason jr. props as a prep to jump on his jock if need be...

SenorSpur
12-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Since he's had about 10 jobs and has been demoted from nearly all of them, I wonder what ESPN is going to find for him to do next.

Spork KIller
12-26-2008, 07:32 PM
The lakesr are the best team, the spurms are overrated

Bigzax
12-26-2008, 07:39 PM
you like typing spurms don't you...how'd you like that shot in your face yesterday...:lol

Rogue
12-26-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm really tired of this MF, ban him please.
Barkley has never what kind of sh!t is gonna come out of his damn mouth, just like this MF. But there really exist one thing that Charles did rightly, he said Yao is a crap and it is a widely accepted fact.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-26-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm really tired of this MF

I love you to.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Since he's had about 10 jobs and has been demoted from nearly all of them, I wonder what ESPN is going to find for him to do next.

They have him doing first & 10 with Skip Bayliss a lot. It's a perfect storm of negativity. When there is a black athlete being discussed, Skip will surely bring up something negative, and we all know what S.A.S. thinks of white people.

Raoul Duke
12-26-2008, 08:31 PM

i just can't stand him. :ihit

Jmehra1
12-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Stephen A is all over Kobes jock so dont plan on seeing him flip flop in the future.
Suns fans talking shit, haha what a joke, talk shit after you beat us in a meaningful game on national television when we have our best players against yours. please get the hell out of here until you do something worthwhile.

mrspurs
12-27-2008, 07:55 AM
ESPN also has an ignore feature. And pretty much everyone who talks on that show I ignore.

mystargtr34
12-27-2008, 08:04 AM
I actually dont mind SAS in small doses.

What really use to crack me up was when he would talk about SLAVA MEDVEDENKO. That was some funny shit. Then when he went out of the league, he chose to use the RASHO NESTEROVIC comparison to belittle other bigmen.

That shit use to make me laugh, the way he said it.

mikeanthony21
12-27-2008, 11:04 AM
The lakesr are the best team, the spurms are overrated

...and you're a fucking illiterate in need of a lobotomy.

Galileo
12-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Stephen A is all over Kobes jock so dont plan on seeing him flip flop in the future.

I sent Stephen A-hole Smith an email about Tim Duncan last year, and he never responded. I agree!

Oh, and please.

Please you'll don't degrade SAS.

SAS means San Antonio Spurs, not Stephen A-holing Kobe Smith.

Harry Callahan
12-27-2008, 11:10 AM
BSPN flew SAS (switch letters to ASS) to Dallas because TO would not talk to any white employees of the network the weekend of the Giants game (tired of Ed Werder like everyone else). The network of course was hoping Dallas would lose and they could talk to a steamed TO. Then Dallas had the gall to win the game and ruin SAS's trip.

When the only way you're able to make a point is by increasing the volume of your voice, you have no talent. That is what SAS is - a no talent fool.

SenorSpur
12-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Speaking of Screamin' A. Smith, it seems there is a small faction of SAS hecklers out there. They've been making their way to the past 3 NBA drafts and have been giving our beloved Mr. Smith, quite the unroyal treatment.

nAB5lOIl-2U

EvJGghOuFlQ

NaqxreC2wgo

It couldn't have happened to a better asshole.