PDA

View Full Version : A Dolphin Christmas

sa_butta
12-26-2008, 04:57 PM
here is a video for Pennington is coming to town...

http://www.heavy.com/channel/208839

And a Christmas Poem...

Twas Week 17 and all through the land, Miami was flowing with excited Fish fans.

The stage was set in the meadowland air, in hope that St. Pennington soon would be there.

The Jets fans were worried, alone in their beds, while nightmares of Wildcats danced through their heads.

Chad in his jersey and Sparano with cap, they just couldn't wait for that Sunday first snap.

From one and 15 arose such a clatter, I sprang off the couch to see what's the matter.

Wearing number 10, not to be outdone, I knew it was him, our St. Pen-ing-ton.

Now Ricky, now Ronnie, now Polite and Mar-tin , on Cobbs, on Bess, on Fasano and Ginn.

Chad sprang to the huddle, Joey Porter gave cheer, and onward they went, like a new team, a new year.

But then I heard Chad exclaim, as the team drove out of sight, Merry Christmas to all, and to Jets fans good night!

SAtown
12-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Hopefully the Bills beat NE at noon so this game would be a lot more interesting. I'd hate for NE to win, then the Jets beat the fish to give NE the AFC East, but fuck it, eliminating a division opponent from the playoffs is good enough for me

popshark86
12-28-2008, 04:04 AM
SA Butta i recognize you from finheaven, go fins
so f*cking nervous

sa_butta
12-28-2008, 11:00 AM
SA Butta i recognize you from finheaven, go fins
so f*cking nervous
Yes sir...Im a little nervous, but I think we can pull it off. Im a little worried about Leon Washington, but with Crowder coming back I think we can slow down the run. Im thinking Porter will be all over Favre today. Im going to watch the Patsies game, but I dont care who wins that one as long as we take care of business.

jack sommerset
12-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I was watching ESPN and they said there is a chance Parcells leaves at the end of season with 9 million dollars in his pocket. I guess the owner of Miami is selling team and if he does that Parcells can cancel contract and get paid for the entire contract.

mytespurs
12-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I was watching ESPN and they said there is a chance Parcells leaves at the end of season with 9 million dollars in his pocket. I guess the owner of Miami is selling team and if he does that Parcells can cancel contract and get paid for the entire contract.

I saw that! :depressed

I don't know if the Fish can get it done today (hopefully they can) and I don't know what this will mean for the team in 2009 and beyond.

SAtown
12-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Props to the Fins and Pennington, dude's a class act. Miami will be fun to watch in the playoffs

Borosai
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Since the Bills were tards once again, I'm glad Miami got in instead of the Patriots or the Jets.