PDA

View Full Version : 1250 the zone today chris and Jason.

T Park
12-26-2008, 05:27 PM
tune in today lots of great spurs post suns reaction to game and they will have spurstalk.com posters live on air in person. 1250thezone.com for those of you out of the area.

Biggems
12-26-2008, 05:37 PM
those guys can be annoying at times. I was just listening to them and Chris was ranting about the Blue Jersey jinx for the Cowboys. the jinx thing is so lame. I'm tired of Cowboys nation acting like Red Sox nation with all their curses and jinxes.

Chris is wired way too tight....but he does crack me up when he goes off on the subject of the Mavs and his total dislike for them, to put it mildly.

T Park
12-26-2008, 06:09 PM
He's just jokin around. It's a radio show not brain surgery so don't take it seriously.

Biernutz
12-26-2008, 06:18 PM
I like Chris and Jason. I listened to Mike Taylor for about 30 min on Christmas Eve. All he talked about was how he went Christmas shopping for his wife and all he got her was gift cards. What a tool!

AlamoSpursFan
12-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Are Chris and Jason still on? I quit listening when they let the lovely and talented Dawn go...

T Park
12-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Let it go Alamo......

Chris Duel
12-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Are Chris and Jason still on? I quit listening when they let the lovely and talented Dawn go...

Bite my big fat butt, ASF.

In fact, I forbid you to EVER listen again, ass munch!!!

Chris Duel
12-26-2008, 10:48 PM
For the record, TPark was GODLIKE today on the show.

His Spurs analysis was world class.

TPark represented SpursTalk.com very well.

Sorry I had to slam Mouse, TPark, but the bitch deserved it.

May the spirit of the Christmas Day Miracle live with you forever.

:flag: :lobt2: :flag: :lobt2: :flag: :lobt2:

FuzzyLumpkins
12-26-2008, 11:42 PM
those guys can be annoying at times. I was just listening to them and Chris was ranting about the Blue Jersey jinx for the Cowboys. the jinx thing is so lame. I'm tired of Cowboys nation acting like Red Sox nation with all their curses and jinxes.

Chris is wired way too tight....but he does crack me up when he goes off on the subject of the Mavs and his total dislike for them, to put it mildly.

Too bad you fail at the curse analogy. The curse of the bambino was all about the rivalry between NY and Boston. The players themselves would say things like fuck the curse.

On the other hand, Dallas Players have acknowledged the curse like Danny White and then there is the whole thing of NFCE opponents for the last 30 years or so playing into it making us wear them on the road.

Then there is Irvin getting hurt, being beaten by the expansion Texans, 1980 NFCCG, SB V etc that feeds into it. Go ask Hostile about it.

mrspurs
12-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up on what Not to listen to.